Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Im very sorry :af: got you Mary. I hope you get HSG done asap. Knowing if its still blocked or not would help you do your next move... FX

Exactly! Our next move is what I NEED to figure out! I can't take all the wondering month after month if I should be doing something else or not, u know? My doc really should at least let me control my fertility when it comes to my treatments, as I dont have control in other aspects. She makes me feel 100% out of control of the situation when I go see her :-\. Everytime dh and I talk about my doctors stupid plan, he always says "SHE'S MAKING US START FROM THE BEGINNING, AGAIN! WHY ISN'T SHE HELPING US MOVE FORWARD!" And I love that he feels that way too because thats EXACTLY how I feel. I dont understand why she's basically having us start over with ALL testing BUT we already know my tube is the issue so why not just move on with that particular aspect of my fertility, since that's what needs fixing, u know? Grrr it makes me soo mad! Plus I have thousands of women waiting for me to update my blog and id really like an answer for EVERYONE about whether or not this enzyme did the trick or not.

I have next to no cramping and usually I am CRYING when my period starts due to the physical pain. That could be a good sign that my tube has nothing else to clear out...? Hehe, I gota stay hopeful in the meantime somehow! :)
We realized the other day that since the HSG more than likely won't happen until next cycle, there's a good chance for a BFP on for DHs bday, which is march 22nd. (And we all know #22 is my lucky number lol). I'd love to share the news of a BFP with DH for his bday :) FX the HSG helps our odds!

TTC74, Good luck with ur b/w! Hopefully all will be ok, or easily fixable with progesterone at the worst, and you get ur sticky bean before you know it! FX for the best, & ASAP! :)

Ah no damn it!!!! I'm sorry Mary :cry:

I hate this and I just really wish you could all have BFP's NOW!!! :hugs:

Mary sorry AF got you :( fx for next couple cycles!! My birthday is actually March 22 too... Weird right? And I'm due on our half birthday, September 22! That's definitely a sign :D I just want you to get your BFP asap!!

Ah no damn it!!!! I'm sorry Mary :cry:

I hate this and I just really wish you could all have BFP's NOW!!! :hugs:

With all of my cheerleaders, I know my sticky bean will be coming in no time! :) I'm feeling very, very positive today, which is odd seeing as AF just showed her ugly face. I think I'm just happy that my cycle was normal and because I feel it won't be more than 2-3 cycles before I get my BFP (FX sooo tight!!!). After 23 cycles, 2-3 cycles doesn't seem like too long of a wait, although id much prefer for it to happen this cycle, of course :) I can feel a bfp coming soon tho, I can feel it! :) :haha:

Mary sorry AF got you :( fx for next couple cycles!! My birthday is actually March 22 too... Weird right? And I'm due on our half birthday, September 22! That's definitely a sign :D I just want you to get your BFP asap!!

Oooo the #22 is everywhere!!!! Its going to happen!!! :) FX!!!!

Also, if my cycles stay in the 26/27 day range, I should be between 10-13dpo on your & my DH's bday & it'll be my HSG cycle so that'd be perfect timing for testing as well! :)

That would be the best birthday present for both of us!!

WTH, usually when I order tests they come within a wk or so and I just ordered a 20pk of wondfo and the expected arrival time is "March 19th-22nd"...HOW WEIRD IS THAT?!! LoL! Thats def got to be some kind of sign! :haha:. That just topped off my morning. Really though, what are the odds of that delivery date for hpt's? I'm a little shocked from it..lol.

So very sorry for the stupid witch showing up Mary. FX this next cycle. Things are looking good for you since your pains have simmered down

Whoa Mary that's REALLY weird. That's almost two months away!

Whoa Mary that's REALLY weird. That's almost two months away!

My words to dh exactly! I was like WHAT?! I wanted these tests for THIS cycle, not next! Lol. Hopefully they'll come sooner BUT the ETA they gave me was such a weird coincidence! Esp right after we were talking about the 22nd of march. So crazy! FX the tests were a giant sign slapping me right in the face! :) :haha:

I definitely like to think that is a sign, Mary!

Over here, I really think I will O very soon. I was hoping it would hold out until Monday. Even though I know I am supposed to wait until Monday to BD, if I get a positive opk on Sunday I maaaay bd then, just to give me a chance this cycle! I hate the idea of a wasted cycle. I guess I will just see what my body does and how it feels.

WTH, usually when I order tests they come within a wk or so and I just ordered a 20pk of wondfo and the expected arrival time is "March 19th-22nd"...HOW WEIRD IS THAT?!! LoL! Thats def got to be some kind of sign! :haha:. That just topped off my morning. Really though, what are the odds of that delivery date for hpt's? I'm a little shocked from it..lol.

Mary, remember when DH ordered wondfo OPKs/HPTs that is good for 4 cycles as I'm planning to do lot's of OPK? They arrived here on my 14dpo but never got them because the post office couldn't find exactly where they were. DH asked a refund and we got :bfp: few hours later that day. Maybe the same sign for you Mary, FX...... :dance:

:dust::dust::dust:

Fx Mary that definitely sounds like tons of signs what are the odds lol

Well ladies I got to visit my hometown just for the weekend so I'm in the ER right now so they can see what's up because I still have really sharp pains in lower abdomen and vag.....Plus they have sono machines here so I can make sure there is no cysts and everything is okay so we can keep TTC. My DH said we can try next year since I have too much pain... I'm guessing you knew my response. HELL NO lol maybe a couple months but not a whole year it just started. I have hope that I will get a BFP sooner or later geez don't give up that quick honey lol

Well this er doc just told me his job is to take care of me if its life threatening even if I have pain he said I need an ob gyn to give me a sono. Oh well...

Ugh,mostly your having to deal with this!

I noticed today that with my shirt in, my bump was barely noticeable, I took a pic of what is really beneath the clothes........

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 4
Your bump is like massive for 14 weeks!! I would love love love a nice bump right after the first tri :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->