Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

My chart still looks textbook. I had some pinching in my lower left abdomen this morning after feeling a lot of abdominal pressure last night. Probably nothing but fingers crossed for implantation. I know it's a little early but not outrageously early at 5-6 DPO (depending on how you interpret my chart). Fx!

14 DPO, AF due today and I'm spotting. I started temping during this TWW and my temp is still up this morning, so it looks like it might go down tomorrow. Ugh, I was feeling really good about using an OPK this cycle and our BD timing, but I guess it just isn't meant to be. *sigh*

FX your spotting doesn't turn into AF - she is not welcome!!!!

My chart still looks textbook. I had some pinching in my lower left abdomen this morning after feeling a lot of abdominal pressure last night. Probably nothing but fingers crossed for implantation. I know it's a little early but not outrageously early at 5-6 DPO (depending on how you interpret my chart). Fx!

FX hun! I think my implantation was 6dpo so no not uncommen to get it that early :D

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I think my implantation was 6dpo so no not uncommen to get it that early :D

I found this great info about the earliest possible implantation from a fetal medicine dr.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 8
Any insights on my chart ladies? I've never seen one like mine...its still not showing that I ovulated I'm CD18..... I'm still very fertile. Soft/open/high/watery. SOOO CONFUSED!

Pamela- I know my time will come, thank you :)

& FX for your BFP ladies, dust to all!

Any insights on my chart ladies? I've never seen one like mine...its still not showing that I ovulated I'm CD18..... I'm still very fertile. Soft/open/high/watery. SOOO CONFUSED!

What's your average cycle? Normally, when you still see what looks like a fertile CM it is advised to continue BD'ing. This way you won't miss the day you O'ed. If you're normally 30 days and have the least healthy LP let's say 10 days, you could still O on CD20.... Maybe that's why your temp is still on the low side....

What's your average cycle? Normally, when you still see what looks like a fertile CM it is advise to continue BD'ing. This way you won't miss the day you O'ed. If you're normally 30 days and have the least healthy LP let's say 10 days, you could still O on CD20.... Maybe that's why your temp is still on the low side....

Average is 29-32... My chart look like an anovulatory cycle....I really hope not. Then again I've never seen my temps before just this cycle. We're still BDing just not yesterday.

mommysylvia - its hard to tell without the whole picture. I hope it is clearer soon, but if your fertile signs are there you are probably a couple of days away from temp rise to show ovulation.

Got my temp rise this morning. Just got to wait out these two weeks before I can finally start my clomid

What's your average cycle? Normally, when you still see what looks like a fertile CM it is advise to continue BD'ing. This way you won't miss the day you O'ed. If you're normally 30 days and have the least healthy LP let's say 10 days, you could still O on CD20.... Maybe that's why your temp is still on the low side....

Average is 29-32... My chart look like an anovulatory cycle....I really hope not. Then again I've never seen my temps before just this cycle. We're still BDing just not yesterday.

I hope it's not annovulatory but even fertile women to get annovulatory cycle from time to time. My average cycle varies widely from 21-32 days... Had 2 cycles where i reached 35/37 days but that was when i was on 2 cycles clomid and progesterone during my TWW. And we all know what progesterone does... The cycle i got pregnant it was unmedicated/unmonitored just took fertilaid products and i Oed very late CD20 my longest ever recorded on FF, 14 days later :bfp:..

Keep the BD'ing and let's hope for a nice rise in a day or two.

mommysylvia - its hard to tell without the whole picture. I hope it is clearer soon, but if your fertile signs are there you are probably a couple of days away from temp rise to show ovulation.

Got my temp rise this morning. Just got to wait out these two weeks before I can finally start my clomid

Thank you, yes I've never been fertile this long lol Fx for you!!

I hope it's not annovulatory but even fertile women to get annovulatory cycle from time to time. My average cycle varies widely from 21-32 days... Had 2 cycles where i reached 35/37 days but that was when i was on 2 cycles clomid and progesterone during my TWW. And we all know what progesterone does... The cycle i got pregnant it was unmedicated/unmonitored just took fertilaid products and i Oed very late CD20 my longest ever recorded on FF, 14 days later :bfp:..

Keep the BD'ing and let's hope for a nice rise in a day or two.

Yes definitely going to keep BDing to be sure.... I really hope it does rise :/
Maybe it will drop once more then shoot up.... Could this be the step rise?

14 DPO, AF due today and I'm spotting. I started temping during this TWW and my temp is still up this morning, so it looks like it might go down tomorrow. Ugh, I was feeling really good about using an OPK this cycle and our BD timing, but I guess it just isn't meant to be. *sigh*

Thank you, but unfortunately, AF has shown up in the last hour. Flow is getting heavier and cramps are coming on. DH, DS, and I are leaving on a 9 day vacation at the end of this month. Going to visit my brother and his family in Florida and taking DS to Disney World for the first time. I had been saving money for when I took time off of work to have baby #2 and since I'm still not pregnant a year after starting to try, we decided to use that money for a trip instead. I am ready for a break and to get my mind off of this for a little while.

Thank you, but unfortunately, AF has shown up in the last hour. Flow is getting heavier and cramps are coming on. DH, DS, and I are leaving on a 9 day vacation at the end of this month. Going to visit my brother and his family in Florida and taking DS to Disney World for the first time. I had been saving money for when I took time off of work to have baby #2 and since I'm still not pregnant a year after starting to try, we decided to use that money for a trip instead. I am ready for a break and to get my mind off of this for a little while.

:brat: I'm sorry that she came!

I think the trip and spoiling your son at Disney sounds wonderful! :hugs:

Snshine, sorry to hear about AF. :growlmad: but your trip at the end of the month sounds sooo fun! Hopefully that will give you a bit of a nice vacation and relaxing time with your family.

I just started having sharp twinges by my ovaries/pelvis area but it was in the middle and not all the way to the left/right side. Hopefully O pains!

So Sylvia if you frequently have 32 day cycles, it would be extremely normal for you to O on cd21 and have am 11 day luteal phase. Or O on cd 19 and have a 12 day LP for a 31 day cycle... Or even O tomorrow and have a 10 day. We just don't know enough about your cycle yet! But we will soon. I would suggest going to the dollar tree and getting a few ovulation predictor tests. They work very well and will help you feel you can predict your cycle a little more. You probably only need 2-3

So Sylvia if you frequently have 32 day cycles, it would be extremely normal for you to O on cd21 and have am 11 day luteal phase. Or O on cd 19 and have a 12 day LP for a 31 day cycle... Or even O tomorrow and have a 10 day. We just don't know enough about your cycle yet! But we will soon. I would suggest going to the dollar tree and getting a few ovulation predictor tests. They work very well and will help you feel you can predict your cycle a little more. You probably only need 2-3

They don't have a dollar tree in this city. Just the expensive ones at dollar general and family dollar. I'm fine with temps for now while were living over here till May...it would probably be cd21 since I would still have to have a drop....or can it just rise from where I'm at on my chart?

If you can't order any wondfos online, there should be s Walmart or target nearby. They are cheaper there than family dollar

I just started having sharp twinges by my ovaries/pelvis area but it was in the middle and not all the way to the left/right side. Hopefully O pains!

I think your Oing for sure and if your not, I truly do not think you'll O any later than tomorrow. FX for a beautiful temp rise tomorrow!! If today is your O day, this is the exact O day I predicted for you with a 32 day cycle. Come on O!!

This is definitely correct but assuming you have a usual 13/14 day LP, you'd probably O on CD18-19 with a 32 day cycle. Idk why, I just have a feeling you, mommysylvia, have a LP of 13 days or longer. I clearly dont know this for sure... Just another one of my guess's :). FX for u!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->