Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Mary, I'm getting excited for your O date so you can be in the TWW!

Mommysylvia, it you're still having fertile CM, keep BDing! :)

Over here, I had a huge temp drop below the coverline today. If FF has my O date right, I'm at 6 dpo.. So it seems too early for an implantation dip. Hmmm.

Its early but its possible to implant that early I've read.....
Yes were going to try and BD everyday lol I've read it can sway to a girl that way!

Michelle, I think I implanted on 6dpo as I had major af like cramps that evening which only finished off the morning of 7dpo.
Started testing 9dpo and results were in - nice and thick grey 2nd line on 9dpo and positives on 10dpo :D

Fx for you and tons of :dust:

Mary maybe we will ovulate together. I guess I didn't yet...my chart made me mad now lol it went back down :/
I'm thinking around CD19 for me. I hope I ovulate *sigh*

I still have fertile cm and cervix is high and open again....I had SHOW the other day when I thought I was going to ovulate. Any thoughts?

CD 19 is the latest day I suspected you would O so FX for a true O rise tomorrow, making O today. I truly dnt think ull be O'ing any later than CD18/19 so not much longer to go!!! I'm hoping todays temps dipping down means O is today :) FX!

Mary, I'm getting excited for your O date so you can be in the TWW!

Mommysylvia, it you're still having fertile CM, keep BDing! :)

Over here, I had a huge temp drop below the coverline today. If FF has my O date right, I'm at 6 dpo.. So it seems too early for an implantation dip. Hmmm.

Thanks! :)

And implantation can happen as early as 4dpo so its def possible for an ID today :) FX for u!!

Michelle, I'm wondering if u truly Oed because most of ur post O temps so far dont really look higher than the pre-O temps....i DEF could be getting all confused over the giant dip but I wanted to say this because there's always that possibility of delayed O so when I see a BIG dip in my TWW I BD that night just incase. Plus you O'ed very close to this time last month too so just take caution. Hopefully your temp will be going back up tomorrow...I worry and "BD for safety" alot, lol :haha: Good luck hun! I hope this is an ID for sure :)

Editing once more-lol- I do think you oed after staring at ur chart a little more but IF you can id still BD with todays dip. I'm pretty sure u oed due to the few high temps but then u mentioned fertile cm and I was like "oh no!", lol. I think your good tho :)

That's a great point, Mary! I will try to seduce DH tonight, just in case! I'll prob take an opk after work too, to see what it shows.

That's a great point, Mary! I will try to seduce DH tonight, just in case! I'll prob take an opk after work too, to see what it shows.

Good idea trying an OPK :). Really I say to BD, not only for safety but for your own peace of mind. There's been months when I got a crazy post O dip like yours and if I didn't BD on or right around that day, id drive myself nuts thinking "omg what if my temps before were fluke and this was my true O?!"...lol but most of the time it was just a normal LP dip so I worried for nothing. I decided BDing an extra night was much better than worrying again hahah. :haha:

Michelle, i'm crossing everything that today's dip is ID but like Mary said, a BD won't hurt. Great idea taking OPK just to see what it shows....

:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:

Michelle make that appointment!!! I made mine for cd2 and the day after I made it I got my BFP... Lol. You look like you could have had an implantation dip today.. It's not too early for that! Fx!!

Mary a domain is just the site address so it would be like lookatmychart.com. You could literally just take questions from people and after you had enough people would find you through googling their own problems and hopefully you'd have about 1500+ views a day and could easily make an extra $200 a month for basically what you already do

Speaking of domain names - once I get a BFP and find out the baby's gender, I'm planning on buying the domain name of my baby's name so that I can keep a lifelong blog of his/her life and then give it to him/her when he/she is older. Can't wait! Fx for this month!!!

TTC that's an awesome idea!! I have my own name and we have a family one but don't have one for the baby yet.. if we could decide on a girls name I could go for it! We only have the boy's name :) I freaking LOVE the name Harper because of Harper Lee but apparently it's like in the top 15 on all the lists lately! Some stupid celebrities named their kid Harper.. grrrrrrrrr.. it was the perfect name! I am way more depressed about this than I should be lol

You can still use the name despite it being popular.

Mary maybe we will ovulate together. I guess I didn't yet...my chart made me mad now lol it went back down :/
I'm thinking around CD19 for me. I hope I ovulate *sigh*

I still have fertile cm and cervix is high and open again....I had SHOW the other day when I thought I was going to ovulate. Any thoughts?

CD 19 is the latest day I suspected you would O so FX for a true O rise tomorrow, making O today. I truly dnt think ull be O'ing any later than CD18/19 so not much longer to go!!! I'm hoping todays temps dipping down means O is today :) FX!

I hope it is O! Good thing is were BDing daily to make sure :) FX!!

As I sit here waiting for AF to leave, I'm wondering what I should try this next cycle. In the past, I've just always gone off of my CM and O cramps, but I'm wondering if I could be off. SO I'm tempted to try temping, but I just feel like I'm going to stress myself out with it! The other problem is, it's a rare night when I don't wake up 3 or more times. Won't that mess with temps? We are a young couple, so wouldn't it just be easier to just BD every other day?! Seems like that would cover it. Lol!
I have never used OPK's, but those seem like they would be simpler! What brands do you gals trust? I don't want to spend a ton of money on them, but do want them to work consistently. Thanks in advance for the help!!

As I sit here waiting for AF to leave, I'm wondering what I should try this next cycle. In the past, I've just always gone off of my CM and O cramps, but I'm wondering if I could be off. SO I'm tempted to try temping, but I just feel like I'm going to stress myself out with it! The other problem is, it's a rare night when I don't wake up 3 or more times. Won't that mess with temps? We are a young couple, so wouldn't it just be easier to just BD every other day?! Seems like that would cover it. Lol!
I have never used OPK's, but those seem like they would be simpler! What brands do you gals trust? I don't want to spend a ton of money on them, but do want them to work consistently. Thanks in advance for the help!!

This just felt like I was reading my exact post when I told the ladies that I didn't want to do temping :haha:

Trust me hun, it actually isn't as stressfull as you think! I only got to temp 1 cycle but I enjoyed it very much! To me it was actually loads of fun and it confirmed o day for me.
Opks are cool to as a positive will show you that o is on the way, it wont confirm that you did actually ovulate. So I did them both and 1st time with opks and temping gave me my BFP :flower:

You can gradually get more serious about it all if you want, so maybe do OPKs 1st and then see how that goes and then later add temping if you want to.

I cannot help you with brands though because I live in South Africa and ours are different.

FX and hopefully AF leaves soon! Then you can get to BD every other day :happydance:

Thanks, WunnaBubba! And I actually didn't realize the major difference between temping and OPK's, but that makes perfect sense.
On one hand, I don't want to make a big deal about it. I just want to get pregnant real simple, you know? But on the other hand, I don't want to "try" OPK's this month and temping next month.... I don't WANT there to be a next month! LoL! I know all of you ladies know what I mean =)

Like I said though, I'm just concerned my temping won't be effective since my sleeping patterns are so wonky... Any thoughts?

Joyful you MIGHT be pinpointing your O day based on cramps etc but I find I don't always get them right on O. Plus.. you don't know when they're coming so you can't really BD in preparation for that. I would definitely get some wondfos - they are so cheap AND I love this pack that comes with pregnancy tests

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0026995KO/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0026995KO&linkCode=as2&tag=thestyquo-20&linkId=G4NOW6JBO55YJVFI

It will feel empowering to know so much more about your cycle, trust me! I've also found I have EWCM after I O.. so CM alone is not a perfect indicator. I used this thermometer and it worked just fine for me. Even though you wake up frequently during the night, you have a standard.. yours might be higher because you do wake up, but if you're consistent with that, you will see relative highs and lows - does that make sense?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000O6YCZY/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B000O6YCZY&linkCode=as2&tag=thestyquo-20&linkId=OAFQMRAPILJG3POI

Jess I know :( But I would hate for our baby to be "Harper M." in her class AND we really want a unique name. Which we thought Harper was! Apparently not!

We were going to take a break and NTNP but I just couldn't so I took 1 cycle and invested all by doing opks and temping. It worked for me and I got my BFP :D

A few cycles after another lady on here was convinced by us to do both and 1st cycle she did both she got her BFP as well.

You can give it a try for 1 cycle and see what it feels like to you. If you put a link to your chart in your signature as well we will be able to tell you daily what we think and help you out while you get to learn all :D

Melewen, thanks so much for the links! I will definitely check them out. That also makes a ton of sense: My temps probably won't be consistent with anyone else, but should still work for me. I wondered if it worked that way, but wasn't sure!

That is so, SO exciting to know, WunnaBubba!
You all have definitely convinced me to try it, and now I can't wait! Do I start temping after AF leaves? Thank you so much for taking the time to help this newbie out =D

If you are going to temp orallyt then you don't have to wait for af to leave. If you wanna go with vaginal temping then rather wait till af is gone.

I was going to do vaginal but got my bfp so not an expert on it but it is said to be more stable than oral temps because oral temps can be affected by sleeping with your mouth open, higher room temp or lower room temp etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->