Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Snshine, I'm so sorry AF got you :(. Ugh stupid witch!!! I do like your vaca idea though. I think it'll be good for you and your dh both :). We all could use a nice get away like that while TTC long term! Good luck hun! I hope you see your BFP before or by the time I see mine from my successful round of IVF :) (or maybe ill get a natural BFP before hand...a girl can only hope!) Either way, I hope we all get our bundles of joy before we know it! FX!

Thank you Jrepp! Our Walmart is an hr away its a small little town lol if I still can't conceive within these next few months I'll start opks....hubby doesn't want me using tons of money on TTC. He wants us to be more relaxed because I'm already a POAS addict lol

I just started having sharp twinges by my ovaries/pelvis area but it was in the middle and not all the way to the left/right side. Hopefully O pains!

I think your Oing for sure and if your not, I truly do not think you'll O any later than tomorrow. FX for a beautiful temp rise tomorrow!! If today is your O day, this is the exact O day I predicted for you with a 32 day cycle. Come on O!!

Im hoping for my temp rise tomorrow! Thank you! I will let y'all know tomorrow morning, I'm always refreshing this forum so I can talk to you ladies. I'm stuck here with my kiddos all day so it gets very boring so I Google tons about TTC and other stories lol I drive myself crazy finding new things

So my nips are already hurting so I may be oing on day 12 like I used to but only tomorrow will tell! I have been having ovary twinges as well. In a way I would like O to be today, just cuz thats one less day to wait for my 7dpo bloods but at the same time, id like O to be tomorrow so I would have BDed the night before O but 2 nights before O would leave me with a good shot too :). FX! We haven't really been trying, we've just been focusing on preparing for IVF for the most part but we of course we would love a miracle to happen now :) FX!! Anyway, we'll see what my temp does tomorrow.
Mommysylvia, if you O tomorrow, cd19, you and I may have the same O day, unless we both oed Today or you may have oed today. Either way you'll be a day ahead of me at the most.. We can be TWW buddies! Yay! :)
:dust:

I just started having sharp twinges by my ovaries/pelvis area but it was in the middle and not all the way to the left/right side. Hopefully O pains!

I think your Oing for sure and if your not, I truly do not think you'll O any later than tomorrow. FX for a beautiful temp rise tomorrow!! If today is your O day, this is the exact O day I predicted for you with a 32 day cycle. Come on O!!

Im hoping for my temp rise tomorrow! Thank you! I will let y'all know tomorrow morning, I'm always refreshing this forum so I can talk to you ladies. I'm stuck here with my kiddos all day so it gets very boring so I Google tons about TTC and other stories lol I drive myself crazy finding new things

I do the EXACT same thing. After 23 cycles, this is why I'm so knowledgeable! Lol. And I just realized the other day that ive been temping for 17 cycles!!!! Thats crazy! I have a charts that dates back to 2013! I knew ive been temping for a long time but after counting my charts, I'm kinda shocked! Ugh. Hopefully my LAST chart will be no later then June! FX! And I think taking a relaxed approach and just paying attention to ur chart is a good idea for you for now after ur horrid cycle last month. I have a great feeling for your first month or two temping...I don't think it'll be much longer for you before u have ur sticky bean :) FX!

I do the EXACT same thing. After 23 cycles, this is why I'm so knowledgeable! Lol. And I just realized the other day that ive been temping for 17 cycles!!!! Thats crazy! I have a charts that dates back to 2013! I knew ive been temping for a long time but after counting my charts, I'm kinda shocked! Ugh. Hopefully my LAST chart will be no later then June! FX! And I think taking a relaxed approach and just paying attention to ur chart is a good idea for you for now after ur horrid cycle last month. I have a great feeling for your first month or two temping...I don't think it'll be much longer for you before u have ur sticky bean :) FX!

My areolas and nips are bigger today as a matter of fact lol but no pain. Yes I hope its not long or I'm going to have a problem lol the charting relaxed me tons! Compared to the big wait to test...I never knew my O date or when I was going to start AF or anything. I have a great feeling you will have your bfp very soon as well!! Fingers and toes crossed!

I would love to be your TWW buddy! :) I think I O'd today because I have the pelvic/O pains a few times today....woot woot! Lol TTC is the only time I'm happy about a little pain lol

Mary & mommysylvia, I hope you guys both O and enter the TWW! Need more buddies :)

I honestly don't think this is my month though. Everything has felt so similar to every other TWW I've had, nothing out of the ordinary, no big symptoms. I will probably test on Saturday, but not before. I will probably also try to schedule a fertility appt tomorrow too, because I have no idea when their next available appt will be!

Check Amazon.com for the wondfo brand opks. You can get 20 opks for $12 shipped free if you have Amazon prime. It's cheaper than buying in store but not as cost effective as the higher bulk packages. 20 should last you at least 2 months.

Here is my 16 week bump pics

img_2569.jpg

img_2570.jpg

Check Amazon.com for the wondfo brand opks. You can get 20 opks for $12 shipped free if you have Amazon prime. It's cheaper than buying in store but not as cost effective as the higher bulk packages. 20 should last you at least 2 months.

I would do that I always got the wondfo hpts but no mailbox since its a motel lol its a struggle over here lol! I had one opk that came free last time and I left it back at home :(

BTW cute baby bump! I was the same size when I was that far along! All baby for us lol :)
https://i57.tinypic.com/2d8135l.jpg
Me at 17wks

Mary & mommysylvia, I hope you guys both O and enter the TWW! Need more buddies :)

I honestly don't think this is my month though. Everything has felt so similar to every other TWW I've had, nothing out of the ordinary, no big symptoms. I will probably test on Saturday, but not before. I will probably also try to schedule a fertility appt tomorrow too, because I have no idea when their next available appt will be!

Yes so do I! I feel so alone lol...
You never know, having no symptoms could mean something. I'm having like ko symptoms so I feel its going to be good lol I'm always in pain when I'm ttc but no luck. I never feel symptoms really when I first become pregnant until 6-8weeks

Michelle, I like how your temp went back up again.... I checked your chart and there's two possibilities that i see:

1. You O'ed as per FF and you really are 7 dpo yesterday giving you higher temp. It is expected to have a mid-luteal phase (LP) dip pregnant or not but and high temps on the 2nd week of the TWW after the dip indicates a high chance that you are pregnant... But some women do get lower temps and still get :bfp: (Cheryl - melewen, is one of them).

2. You could have O'ed on CD20 and put you on 9dpo yesterday. Meaning, your chart is going by the book.. Highest temp at 7dpo, dip mid-LP (8dpo) followed by a rise at 9dpo....

FX temps stay high or higher and you get your :bfp: Can't wait til you all ladies here join us in the other thread....

:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:

Another rise for me today. Silly machine doesn't think I've ovulated yet, but I know I have.

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/TTC/2637DCC9-7507-4376-9D14-4C0BC8769A7A_zpsaklnozfh.jpg

Just these few days to wait out and then starting clomid next cycle :)

Looks like today is probably my O day :). I got my usual dip and my ovary's been going crazy since yesterday. I also have more EWCM then I have ever seen at once before...fx thats a good sign! :) Good luck ladies!

Michelle, I also think ur def past O and that dip was just an LP dip, or an implantation dip! I just told u to BD on that day for ur own peace of mind because I myself always bd when i see what i know is likely an LP dip, just for safety, but you've def passed O a week ago :). Good luck hun!

Okay so I drank some coke in the hopes that baby would be a little more active than what I've been feeling... didn't do much good. Little one was so happy just lying there :haha:
This was good as the sonographer could get great measurements.

Baby was however back up to my face and face down so it was a bit of a difficult position which in turn led to me getting 5 photos and not just the promised 1 :dance: I could cry when she just kept on printing photos!!!!! Next time I'm in town I'm buying her chocolates and delivering it to her! She was amazing!!!!

I was rolled over from side to side so many times I thought I would puke and my tummy was being shaked etc to get baby to open legs but baby did not want to budge at all. Sonographer said to me to turn onto my left side with my back to her for the last time to try and see if she can get the potty shot.
Long silence and then she goes "ooooh" and takes the picture. I turn around and she shows gender. I'm on my back now and she wants to look again but legs closed up tightly again... so we got really lucky. Like a second or 2 of gender show of which she could get a picture :D

Baby measured spot on 20weeks & 4 days and my due date is exactly 27 June :thumbup: Baby weighs close to 370grams, spine is closed, heart beating healthily and sonographer says to keep doing what I am as I'm doing it all right!

Here are my photos for you ladies! The arm indications etc are in afrikaans so just let me know if I need to translate anything.

https://i.imgur.com/bJvpco9.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/eFvr5eh.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/PsXhwtu.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/qNX9W7K.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/UiFrvFC.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/mdOTV1v.jpg

Everything feels so much more real today so I just feel like thanking you ladies who have been with me since we started! Love you all :hugs:

Ladies, I had some super light spots on a pantiliner last night. It was light brown. This morning, I had more. It was pink/red (another very light spot). The thing is - when I wipe, I don't detect any spotting. Could this be IB? Is it just so light/scanty that I'm not seeing it when I wipe? I'm so confused but so very hopeful.

IT very well could be IB because it seems to be too early for you to start AF

FX and tons of :dust:

Okay so I drank some coke in the hopes that baby would be a little more active than what I've been feeling... didn't do much good. Little one was so happy just lying there :haha:
This was good as the sonographer could get great measurements.

Baby was however back up to my face and face down so it was a bit of a difficult position which in turn led to me getting 5 photos and not just the promised 1 :dance: I could cry when she just kept on printing photos!!!!! Next time I'm in town I'm buying her chocolates and delivering it to her! She was amazing!!!!

I was rolled over from side to side so many times I thought I would puke and my tummy was being shaked etc to get baby to open legs but baby did not want to budge at all. Sonographer said to me to turn onto my left side with my back to her for the last time to try and see if she can get the potty shot.
Long silence and then she goes "ooooh" and takes the picture. I turn around and she shows gender. I'm on my back now and she wants to look again but legs closed up tightly again... so we got really lucky. Like a second or 2 of gender show of which she could get a picture :D

Baby measured spot on 20weeks & 4 days and my due date is exactly 27 June :thumbup: Baby weighs close to 370grams, spine is closed, heart beating healthily and sonographer says to keep doing what I am as I'm doing it all right!

Here are my photos for you ladies! The arm indications etc are in afrikaans so just let me know if I need to translate anything.

https://i.imgur.com/bJvpco9.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/eFvr5eh.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/PsXhwtu.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/qNX9W7K.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/UiFrvFC.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/mdOTV1v.jpg

yay! I'm so happy for you!!! :)
You just totally took me back to 20wk scan with Aiden...except he was VERY active but they were still able to get me all my pics and the gender and all that good stuff perfectly. I can't wait for another scan this like :). It truly will feel more real from here on out. Congrats hun!!!

Also, what's the sex by the way?! I couldn't tell in those pics. Maybe its a girl because I usually can point out the pointy thing in the boy scans lol :haha:

Ladies, I had some super light spots on a pantiliner last night. It was light brown. This morning, I had more. It was pink/red (another very light spot). The thing is - when I wipe, I don't detect any spotting. Could this be IB? Is it just so light/scanty that I'm not seeing it when I wipe? I'm so confused but so very hopeful.

It def sounds like it could be IB! FX for you!!! You could test in 2-4 days and more than likely get a BFP if this was IB. GL!!!

Mommysylvia, u may have oed! Now we need to see what ur temp does tomorrow :). Id still keep bding for tonight tho until u can confirm that ur temp is going to stay up for ur tww :). Fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->