Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I'm with you Cheryl! I'm excited as well and hoping for the best at the same time.

SarahLou you're killing me! You said one hour like two hours ago... hahaha can you imagine being my nurse?! I am a crazy person! I need answers!!

:D

Hope everything turned out ok and she got good news..... Still waiting for your results though... :dance:

Sorry ladies I been trying keep myself busy. I phoned up twice in the past two hours no results yet ladies. Im going mad with nerves and waiting now.

First time they said they not come back yet got call back in an hour. So Just phoned again and now they saying the had a problem in the lab and they running the test again call back in another hour... :cry:

Wonder if I still am pregnant and they think of ways to cover their tracks?? I don't know worried now.

I have a good feeling for you as well, that's amazing if you still are. Can't wait to hear your results :) Fx!

My son is turning 2 on Sunday here's the picture video I made for it if you ladies want to look...
https://youtu.be/LL3ySSh4R3U

SarahLou yes I just can't understand why the lines would be darkening if you weren't really pregnant! It just doesn't compute for me. They are probably trying to figure out some lie to tell you to cover their tracks like you said! How upset would you be?! Omg. BUT like.. so happy? Right? UGH I cannot wait. Can I call and pretend to be your lawyer?! :rofl: I did go to law school!

Sylvia love the video!! He is certainly a looker that Elijah!

Ive been stalking like a mad woman for your results sarah lol!! I so hope and pray you get the answer you want!! Cant wait to hear your good news :) xx

Thank yall .....I was tearing up making it. I had tons more pictures mainly of him recently but it wouldn't let me on the app I have. Oh well I still love it and the song! :)

I'm not sure what there intentions are yet until I Have rung them later on for my results. I had an ultrasound when I thought I was five weeks along and nothing at all was to be seen. So I don't know. :shrug:

But shouldn't the line be gradually getting fainter if I've miscarried not darker? These the darkest I've had so far! :shrug:

Or that too that I had twins but lost just one of them I don't know

It's very possible that you either weren't as far along as you thought you were originally or it was just too early to see anything and you are still pregnant. As weird as it sounds I know people that bled like their monthly every month through their pregnancy. It could have just been tissue from a little one settling in. It's also possible though that you did miscarry and are pregnant once again. Or a third possibility is your hcg was incredibly high and is taking longer to get out of your system.

I am wishing you all the luck I can muster right now and am eager for the results.

Sorry ladies I been trying keep myself busy. I phoned up twice in the past two hours no results yet ladies. Im going mad with nerves and waiting now.

First time they said they not come back yet got call back in an hour. So Just phoned again and now they saying the had a problem in the lab and they running the test again call back in another hour... :cry:

Wonder if I still am pregnant and they think of ways to cover their tracks?? I don't know worried now.

It's very possible that they got an unexpected answer and are double checking the results.

My son is turning 2 on Sunday here's the picture video I made for it if you ladies want to look...
https://youtu.be/LL3ySSh4R3U

Today is full of finding out ladies have you tube accounts. I will subscribe in just a minute.

SarahLou yes I just can't understand why the lines would be darkening if you weren't really pregnant! It just doesn't compute for me. They are probably trying to figure out some lie to tell you to cover their tracks like you said! How upset would you be?! Omg. BUT like.. so happy? Right? UGH I cannot wait. Can I call and pretend to be your lawyer?! :rofl: I did go to law school!

What branch of law did you study?

Thank you!

No I just have my phone so I will do with what I have lol, I have a laptop but it doesn't want to connect to the motels internet.

Jrepp- I only have it to look at videos really, I've only uploaded 2 so far :p

Jess I got out ASAP! After a year at least :) But people always are like "write this contract for us!", and I'm like guys.. you don't want me doing that. Haha. I wanted to do capital appeals or intellectual property (um, those could not be more different, I am aware.. lol) which is funny because DH is a prosecutor! I"m always like honey but.. they're probably not guilty. Except now I feel like everyone is guilty!! Seeing as many cases as he handles.

I need to post video blogs and whatnot! I have an account but I don't really do much with it - I'd like to later on when I've announced publicly

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzg2GgjL8BAwXGAD0LDyoPQ

Sarah Lou.......where are you? We need answers!

I subscribed to your channel. Mine is in my signature

I'm sorry ladies I still have no answers yet :cry:

I rang three time this afternoon and the first time they said the bloods not come back yet call back in 1 hour so I did, then they said there is technical issue at the lab try again in another hour so I did, and they said the same thing about the lab and they still being processed :shrug:

Probably going be in morning now as she said she will ring me now as soon as they come back but they not going ring me in middle of the night are they?

SarahLou, your in my thoughts! I'm hoping it was what jess said and maybe your first scan was too soon. I too know women who bled like their normal period the entire time they were pregnant and it was every month like clockwork, just like a normal AF. Idk how or why this happens, other than hormones, but it surely does happen. It truly is weird that the tests are getting darker rather than lighter. I hope u get a call back soon and hopefully u could get another U/S to be sure. Good luck hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->