Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

AFM, ive definitely Oed today. I already have my usual post O creamy, lotion like cm and the sides of my bbs hurt a tiny bit and im wayy gassy...those things are all signs that make me positive O has passed. USUALLY I can tell literally right after I have oed due to my cm and cp changing so quickly. I'm hoping I get a good rise tomorrow so there's no confusion for my 7dpo tests but honestly, I'm so confident that i oed that I wouldn't believe my temp if it didn't rise above 97.5. Last cycle i felt the same way, i was 100% confident that i oed and then my temp didn't rise as much as FF would have liked so it had me set for a CD15 O day when really it was CD13, like I thought, so this cycle I am listening to my body UNLESS my temp drops more, of course but again, I highly doubt that'll happen. So anyway, I should be joining any ladies in the TWW tomorrow :) Mommysylvia, hopefully ur temp keeps rising as well! FX!
Lets see how the every other day approach worked for us this cycle :). I think this will be the first cycle that I truly didn't time BDing AT ALL and we just bd'ed the days we wanted, well & when dh felt good also. His mouth has been so sore. Anyway, I always say "I'm going to do the every other day thing" but I almost always squeeze an extra day in there, lol, so maybe every other day will work for us....You never know! It'd truly be a miracle to get a BFP while preparing for IVF. FX!!!

Excited for your TWW mary :)

Thank u! :) I'm excited to know my true consultation date and get the IVF ball rolling! As you know, id LOVE a natural BFP but I dont think ill stop worrying until I'm actually sitting face to face with the doc preforming our IVF. I can't wait!!! A BFP by June sound so unreal to me still! Eeekk!! :)

Thank you Mary :hugs:
The sonographer marked it on the one pic with an arrow that says "PP" for pee pee

Totally excited as we are having a little BOY :dance:

And again, I KNEW IT! Something tells me that there will be many baby boys announced on this thread :)

TTC74- definitely sounds like IB. When I had mine it was a brown spot once s day for 3 days...never showed on toilet paper when I wiped. Plus its way too early for AF. FX for your BFP soon!

Wunnabubba2- Aw so sweet!

Mary & mdscpa- Yes ladies I think I did as well my temp went up (hopefully stays up)....Now my cervix is med firm instead of soft...but still tons of fertile cm so BD tonight it is. Husband hasn't been wanting to he said he's too exhausted to wake up for work. But we have to tonight!! Thank you ladies

Well if yest was O, it looks like u bd'ed 2 days before hand and thats actually perfect timing for conception so FX that temp stays up!! :dust:

Well if yest was O, it looks like u bd'ed 2 days before hand and thats actually perfect timing for conception so FX that temp stays up!! :dust:

Yes and I told him we have to BD tonight. So glad were in our TWW together :) If my temp stays up...it better! Lol now my cervix is finally getting firm again and med low. Its been high/soft/open for a while now. But superrrrr fertile cm still so yay me!

I made a new and better video for my sons birthday now. I love it, tell me what y'all think! :)
Elijah's Slideshow Age 2: https://youtu.be/k-Z8vp9rs7g

Sylvia do you possibly drink grapefruit juice or eat it?

No I don't. Why what does that do?

Edit: Never mind I just googled it, it says it helps with fertile cm. No I haven't had grapefruit in maybe over a year.... I drink a lot of caffeine and tea

No I don't. Why what does that do?

Edit: Never mind I just googled it, it says it helps with fertile cm. No I haven't had grapefruit in maybe over a year.... I drink a lot of caffeine and tea

I drank grapefruit juice my last TTC cycle and it definitely made an impact. Not the most delicious thing, but anything for TTC!

I guess I can try that my next cycle if I don't get my Bfp this cycle. Fx I do!! Thanks for bringing the grapefruit up ��

Just curious because you said you were having tons of fertile cm and I thought you meant EWCM but I see from your chart now it was watery :) I was like damn 10 days of EWCM! Lol

Just curious because you said you were having tons of fertile cm and I thought you meant EWCM but I see from your chart now it was watery :) I was like damn 10 days of EWCM! Lol

Lololol no way!! That would be too much lol. I only had one day of ewcm :) tmi alert.....Tonight I had my legs raised for an hr after BD with my feet touching the wall behind me lol I'm making sure I conceive!!!! Lol

I just seen your blog for the first time, you're so pretty! I wish I had all the words to make one as well. It seems really fun! Great work on the design :)

FX Mary!!!! I cannot wait to see how this tww plays out for you!
Who knows maybe the relaxed approach to bd and the fact that IVF is there is just what you needed to conceive!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I cannot wait to see the rest of you gals' temp updates today :D

Implantation dip anyone? Look at my chart and give feedback, please!

MMmmmm that is interesting TTC - spotting and now a big dip when it is still too early for af!
I'm no expert BUT I'm hopeful for you!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Implantation dip anyone? Look at my chart and give feedback, please!

hmm, it could be! Its the right time frame but as you probably know, you can never tell its an implantation dip until you get that BFP. But, if it is an ID, u could probably test positive in 2 days. FX hun! Be aware tho that a dip in ur LP is usually a "corpus lithium" dip, caused by a mid TWW estrogen surge, in both BFP and non BFP charts, which is why its hard to tell if it'll lead to a bfp or not. Your chart looks perfect tho and im sure it'll go back up tomorrow. FX it stays up nice and high for a sticky bean!

1dpo here! :) My bbs are definitely feeling it at the moment...:haha:. Now only 6 more days til my b/w can be done :).
I am going to call my RE today and try scheduling my consultation. I'm suppose to be calling tomorrow but I cant wait...lol. FX they can set something up now! I'll keep u all posted!!

Mommysylvia, I'm waiting for ur chart update! Where are you?!! lol :)

I keep wondering if u just oed yest or if O will still happen today, since we don't have the full cycles temps, its possible, but either way, ur covered BDing wise :). And thats good you put ur legs up for an hr. Many will say it doesnt help but the night I conceived Aiden, I feel asleep basically upside down and 7/8 days later I tested positive on an HPT and I had tried for a baby for some time at that point. I still lay for 20mins or so TTC this time around. I cant seem to ever lay down for more then 20mins now without something disturbing me, lol.

Just saw ur chart and I actually kinda hope u O today for you JUST because bding last night would make for perfect timing if O is today. Todays temp could also be a "fallback" rise but again, its hard to say because this is ur first cycle charting. At least u BDed last night so if u haven't oed before today, ur covered for today and tomorrow if DH isn't up for BDing anymore. Good luck hun!!

Ps, either your having a longer cycle or ur LP may be more in the 11/12 day range rather than 13/14 days. That's still a healthy LP tho so dont be worried unless it gets shorter than that. I really do not see you oing ANY later than today or tomorrow. I'll keep stalking!

I don't know anymore :( I don't think I will....it didn't even rise Mary. All i did today was get up to lock the door and back. i doubt it would change that much. My cervix is med high/firm/medopen. My cm is back to sticky no more fertile cm. I felt like I ovulated but temps don't say so.

Edit: I just looked at this page and these charts gave me some hope
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/courses/lesson.php?p=1;16;0;0

I don't know anymore :( I don't think I will....it didn't even rise Mary. All i did today was get up to lock the door and back. i doubt it would change that much. My cervix is med high/firm/medopen. My cm is back to sticky no more fertile cm. I felt like I ovulated but temps don't say so.

I'm guessing O was early this a.m if ur no longer experiencing fertile cm and all that. That's why it looks to me like O hasn't occurred is, as u said, ur temp hasn't risen. Its CD20 and I truly do not see u oing any later than this. I think u still have a good chance at O being today. I wouldn't get worried about an annov cycle yet. Its very possible for u to O on day 20 with a 32 day cycle. That'd put u at a normal 12 day LP. I guess we shall see tomorrow and again, I truly think O today would work out better for u if thats the case due to u BDing last night. Its always best to BD the 1-2 days Before ovulation occurs to give those swimmers time to swim and fully prepare to meet the egg. Anyway, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a big rise tomorrow! Its looking to me like ur unaffected temps can go as high as about 97.6 BEFORE you O, which was hard to tell a few days back without more temps but now its a clearer pattern. As long as ur temp rises higher than 97.7 tomorrow a.m, that'll more than likely mean O has finally passed. I'm keeping these fingers crossed for u! Hopefully u'll still only be 1 day behind me in our TWW :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->