Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Just saw ur chart and I actually kinda hope u O today for you JUST because bding last night would make for perfect timing if O is today. Todays temp could also be a "fallback" rise but again, its hard to say because this is ur first cycle charting. At least u BDed last night so if u haven't oed before today, ur covered for today and tomorrow if DH isn't up for BDing anymore. Good luck hun!!

Ps, either your having a longer cycle or ur LP may be more in the 11/12 day range rather than 13/14 days. That's still a healthy LP tho so dont be worried unless it gets shorter than that. I really do not see you oing ANY later than today or tomorrow. I'll keep stalking!

I really hope I do. It just gets me down that I haven't yet. Then what the heck were those O pains for!!!!? Lol thank you Mary :)

Just saw ur chart and I actually kinda hope u O today for you JUST because bding last night would make for perfect timing if O is today. Todays temp could also be a "fallback" rise but again, its hard to say because this is ur first cycle charting. At least u BDed last night so if u haven't oed before today, ur covered for today and tomorrow if DH isn't up for BDing anymore. Good luck hun!!

Ps, either your having a longer cycle or ur LP may be more in the 11/12 day range rather than 13/14 days. That's still a healthy LP tho so dont be worried unless it gets shorter than that. I really do not see you oing ANY later than today or tomorrow. I'll keep stalking!

I really so hope I do. It just gets me down that I haven't yet. Then what the heck were those O pains for!!!!? Lol thank you Mary :)

O pains aren't the best to confirm O for many. O pains can happen days before O, during O, and/or for days after O. The only true way to know if u have oed is from a rising BBT temp. I do think you'll see that rise much sooner than later and then u can start obsessing over ur TWW temps! Lol....If u think waiting to O is bad, wait for ur first month over analyzing ur temps post O...:haha:. I truly hope this is ur one and only cycle charting! FX!

:wohoo: 1 dpo Mary...... Welcome to TWW.... FX you get a VERY VERY SURPRISE :bfp:

O pains aren't the best to confirm O for many. O pains can happen days before O, during O, and/or for days after O. The only true way to know if u have oed is from a rising BBT temp. I do think you'll see that rise much sooner than later and then u can start obsessing over ur TWW temps! Lol....If u think waiting to O is bad, wait for ur first month over analyzing ur temps post O...:haha:. I truly hope this is ur one and only cycle charting! FX!

Oh I know that wait is excruciating as well lol. Well I guess I'll wait another day to see where my temp goes *sigh*. Thank you FX during your TWW :)

Good luck mommysylvia! I hope you can pinpoint O day soon!

Welcome to the TWW, Mary!!

Over here, my temp went slightly down this morning, but remained high, so I'm happy. Before I go to bed at night, sometimes I try to guess what the mornings temp will be haha. I think I guessed 97.4 last night, so happy it is higher than that!

Thank you... Your chart gives me hope too since you ovulated after cd19....so we'll see :)

Thank you... Your chart gives me hope too since you ovulated after cd19....so we'll see :)

Its so very common to O after CD19. Many of the ladies who already have their BFPs were late O'ers. If u look at the FF chart gallery, u can find BFP charts where the woman Oed CD40+ and all was good. Its def a myth that the egg "goes bad" after so long, or whatever it is they say. As long as ur hormones are good, anytime u O can be a good time :). Its just ur LP length that can make a difference but thats usually easily fixable if there were a problem. After O, ull learn about how long ur LP is *IF* no bfp this cycle. But yea, around CD19 (not always exactly but around that time) is actually the most common time I see women O on this site and there have been tons of BFPs from it. Def don't let a later O date make u feel down or out because that is not true! As long as u BD and are healthy, there's always a 20% chance of catching that egg, no matter when u O. Good luck hun and I hope this helps!

Michelle ur chart looks great! FX FX FX!! Have u tested yet?! (LOL) Yes, I'm a true POAS addict :haha:. You should try testing tomorrow, 10dpo, if u haven't started already :). I'm always so curious to see how early or late all of our BFP's show lol. When do you plan to test? :) FX!

Ps, I do the same thing and "guess" my temp for the next day every night...lol. Us crazy charters!

Welcome to the TWW Mary!

I've definitely gotten BFPs with O at cd20 or 21. Good luck!

Mary, we went in for my 22 week appointment and got another scan. DH was so sneaky he managed to taked a video:dance:

Here's the screengrab.... :dance:

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/Untitled-1_zpsf7d65e1a.jpg

LOL. I totally temp at night and try to "guess" my morning temp. Last night I figured it might be a little low today but BOY was I off on the "little low" guess! I'm happy with it, though. Can't complain about a huge dip that resembles an implantation dip at 7 DPO!

For the record, I'm already testing. I'm a big ole' POAS addict, too. :haha: Hopefully, I'll see that BFP by the end of the weekend with that huge dip today. :happydance:

Fx ttc! I wonder when then the temp starts dropping if it's an ID. It looks like it could be but like Mary said it could be a typical mid-cycle dip as well. When will you test?

Sylvia thanks! :) I've been changing the design to match the photos I take but I'm not totally happy with it. I'm a designer so you know what they say, the shoemakers children have no shoes haha!

Sarahlouuu where ARE youuuuu? I need info.... :)

Fx ttc! I wonder when then the temp starts dropping if it's an ID. It looks like it could be but like Mary said it could be a typical mid-cycle dip as well. When will you test?

I test way more than I'd care to admit (and way too early). LOL. So, to be frank, I'll be testing (at least with a wondfo) every morning. I'm hoping for a BFP this weekend sometime. I've been hoping for 10 months now, though, to be fair. :winkwink:

So, I was reading about the IVF process from start to finish at the clinic ill be going to and I guess they will most likely medicate me with something to actually stop my period from coming that cycle as part of their procedure to help the ovary produce more mature eggs at once so apparently I don't start at the beginning of a cycle, I start in the middle so if I'm in the middle of next cycle or cycle #25, if thats when they agree to start, I can still start it without waiting for AF, like I thought. I'm a little less worried about time now because I dont have to worry about delayed O delaying IVF by TOO long. So its a 4-6 wk process, depending on how much I need to be medicated, which I honestly don't think ill need a high dose of anything so hopefully 4 wks will be it and I'm praying she'll start me on at least the 4-6wks of meds by the middle of next cycle. FX! I cant believe how much better I feel knowing they usually start the meds in the middle of the cycle right before the actual IVF cycle. The half a month difference is huge to me! That's extra time we have to start :). Dh and I keep randomly starring at each other everyday and one of us will say with a giant smile, "It's really going to happen! OUR baby will be in my/your belly within a few months!" :) We're both beyond happy! Dh is a bit angry that we could be holding our LO, had we of known this whole time, and I honestly am a lil too but DH also said that if we found out and did IVF sooner, we wouldn't have ended up with the same baby that we will have and that right there is worth ALL of the waiting in the world. I thought that was the cutest thing. I cannot wait to announce my *sticky* BFP with his first born *biological* Child. I've been so happy lately just thinking about it :). Anyway, had to get some of those happy/excited feelings out of my system! Lol. And I thought that was interesting that they usually stop AF during the IVF. I did not know that before. Some women need bcp but I'm wondering if thats for cysts, which I am clear of. (knock on wood!). I really don't want to take BCP so I'm a little worried since I'm def hoping I dont need to. We shall see soon! FX for a very smooth first, and only, IVF cycle! FX!!! :)

Michelle ur chart looks great! FX FX FX!! Have u tested yet?! (LOL) Yes, I'm a true POAS addict :haha:. You should try testing tomorrow, 10dpo, if u haven't started already :). I'm always so curious to see how early or late all of our BFP's show lol. When do you plan to test? :) FX!

Ps, I do the same thing and "guess" my temp for the next day every night...lol. Us crazy charters!

Waiting til Saturday!

Mary that is wonderful! Do you know when you will start? Have you met with them yet? I can't remember. Can't wait to see your BFP!!! We were all just saying in the "til we all give birth" thread that the only thing missing is Mary!

So, I was reading about the IVF process from start to finish at the clinic ill be going to and I guess they will most likely medicate me with something to actually stop my period from coming that cycle as part of their procedure to help the ovary produce more mature eggs at once so apparently I don't start at the beginning of a cycle, I start in the middle so if I'm in the middle of next cycle or cycle #25, if thats when they agree to start, I can still start it without waiting for AF, like I thought. I'm a little less worried about time now because I dont have to worry about delayed O delaying IVF by TOO long. So its a 4-6 wk process, depending on how much I need to be medicated, which I honestly don't think ill need a high dose of anything so hopefully 4 wks will be it and I'm praying she'll start me on at least the 4-6wks of meds by the middle of next cycle. FX! I cant believe how much better I feel knowing they usually start the meds in the middle of the cycle right before the actual IVF cycle. The half a month difference is huge to me! That's extra time we have to start :). Dh and I keep randomly starring at each other everyday and one of us will say with a giant smile, "It's really going to happen! OUR baby will be in my/your belly within a few months!" :) We're both beyond happy! Dh is a bit angry that we could be holding our LO, had we of known this whole time, and I honestly am a lil too but DH also said that if we found out and did IVF sooner, we wouldn't have ended up with the same baby that we will have and that right there is worth ALL of the waiting in the world. I thought that was the cutest thing. I cannot wait to announce my *sticky* BFP with his first born *biological* Child. I've been so happy lately just thinking about it :). Anyway, had to get some of those happy/excited feelings out of my system! Lol. And I thought that was interesting that they usually stop AF during the IVF. I did not know that before. Some women need bcp but I'm wondering if thats for cysts, which I am clear of. (knock on wood!). I really don't want to take BCP so I'm a little worried since I'm def hoping I dont need to. We shall see soon! FX for a very smooth first, and only, IVF cycle! FX!!! :)

FX for you:happydance:. This will be my second IVF cycle and I am excited about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->