Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Omg ladies!!! I have my consultation in FIVE days!!!!!! Wooohooo!!! I am sooo relieved about this! I really was afraid the consult wouldn't happen until March and that'd be more time wasted but its scheduled for a wk sooner then I even wished for! I have very very good vibes about this and the moment I mentioned that my insurance runs out within 4 1/2 months, she quickly said "Well, I can squeeze you in on Monday if that works." This is actually happening! Yay!! Hopefully ill be announcing my BFP no later than late April! :) FX FX FX!! I am soo shocked at how quickly they scheduled my consultation... I'm at a loss for words!

Oh Mary. That's SO exciting. :happydance:

I just noticed a tiny bit of spotting on my panitiliner after my temp dip this morning. As you all know, I also had some spotting yesterday. Fx!!!!

Mary that is wonderful! Do you know when you will start? Have you met with them yet? I can't remember. Can't wait to see your BFP!!! We were all just saying in the "til we all give birth" thread that the only thing missing is Mary!

Awww, I love u girls! I cannot wait to be joining u all there! I should get at least 2-5 months with each and every one of you before you all officially give birth. I'm very excited to know for sure that I'll be joining you very shortly! I was told today that with my very healthy uterus and ovary and such, I have great odds but of course I know it depends on the whole fertilization process of IVF of whether or not it sticks. FX we have a very experienced doctor and can get our BFP the first shot. Our age and my uterus are def going to be working in our favor so once again, FX! :) I do believe ill have time for a second round if needed but I truly have an amazing feeling about our first try :). Veryy exciting!!!

Yay Mary :yipee: Cannot wait to hear how the consult went!

:hi: Brighteyez
Good luck with your 2nd IVG cycle

I hope we see you o soon Mommysylvia!

FX TTC74, still very hopeful for you!

Yay Mary :yipee: Cannot wait to hear how the consult went!

:hi: Brighteyez
Good luck with your 2nd IVG cycle

I hope we see you o soon Mommysylvia!

FX TTC74, still very hopeful for you!

:hugs: Hey lady, thank you I feel good about this cycle.

Too bad I didn't have my bloods done already because the day I go in is cd18 and thats when they like to give the meds to stop AF and such so I could have potentially started then but idk if they'd do it that fast lol....a girl can dream! ;). I think it'll officially be started towards the end of next cycle. FX it doesn't take much longer then that!

Finally got the blood results. And the HCG level is 107 :cry:

The nurse said that its low and that I need go back in the morning to see if its increasing or decreasing :cry::cry:

Mary that is wonderful! Do you know when you will start? Have you met with them yet? I can't remember. Can't wait to see your BFP!!! We were all just saying in the "til we all give birth" thread that the only thing missing is Mary!

Awww, I love u girls! I cannot wait to be joining u all there! I should get at least 2-5 months with each and every one of you before you all officially give birth. I'm very excited to know for sure that I'll be joining you very shortly! I was told today that with my very healthy uterus and ovary and such, I have great odds but of course I know it depends on the whole fertilization process of IVF of whether or not it sticks. FX we have a very experienced doctor and can get our BFP the first shot. Our age and my uterus are def going to be working in our favor so once again, FX! :) I do believe ill have time for a second round if needed but I truly have an amazing feeling about our first try :). Veryy exciting!!!

Oh. My. God!!!! I am so freaking excited for you!! I hope everything can get done quickly! I have seen multiple times where women don't go on bcps, just go straight into stemming and then retrieval. You should pop into the other thread.....you'd think we all lost our damn minds.

I am here, I ll be test 14days after the 3/16 which is transfer date.

Are you going to be testing yourself or just doing the beta? Is this a fresh or frozen transfer?

Oh. My. God!!!! I am so freaking excited for you!! I hope everything can get done quickly! I have seen multiple times where women don't go on bcps, just go straight into stemming and then retrieval. You should pop into the other thread.....you'd think we all lost our damn minds.

I am here, I ll be test 14days after the 3/16 which is transfer date.

Are you going to be testing yourself or just doing the beta? Is this a fresh or frozen transfer?

I will be not be testing myself this time, just going to wait for beta. I have to do a fresh cycle again because from the previous cycle I only had 1 embryo left. RE didnt want to waste a cycle on just one egg, so I am starting from scratch.:dohh:

I'm so excited for the IVF cycles ladies
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Sarah, I'm sorry the news isn't what we all wanted to hear... There might very well still be a little bit of hope that you somehow conceived even with protection so I'll wait till we hear from your 2nd test :hugs:

Finally got the blood results. And the HCG level is 107 :cry:

The nurse said that its low and that I need go back in the morning to see if its increasing or decreasing :cry::cry:

I'll be praying that it's increasing!

FX brighteyez....

Will be praying for you Sarah... This level means pregnancy but i hope it increases...

SarahLou sending all my good vibes your way. Do you think you'll hear tomorrow?

I want to thank all of you for giving me some piece of mind.. It really gets me through the day instead of worrying I'll be out. But we have been BDing every other day or two so there is no problem there! Lol

Also lots of FX and prayers for all of you ladies who are about to start your transfers soon, hoping for that BFP as well, also Sarah I hope your betas are increasing!!

Wow! I miss one day on here, and there's PAGES of reading to catch up on! Lol I love it =)

So SO excited for you, Mary and Brighteyez! It must be so exciting to finally be getting somewhere!! Fx that these next weeks fly by for you!

Sarah, I'm so sorry things have been so confusing, not to mention slow... Praying you have answers quickly!

AFM - AF just left, so I need to run and get a thermometer so I can start temping! My OPK's will be here tomorrow. I'm really excited to start again! =)

Sylvia thanks! :) I've been changing the design to match the photos I take but I'm not totally happy with it. I'm a designer so you know what they say, the shoemakers children have no shoes haha!

You're welcome...I love it, its cute :)
I on the other hand make wipe cases and burp cloths, but I want to start making baby headbands once my husband is finished with this job in May.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-12-12-30-32.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-12-12-30-32.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g