Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Okay that's great then lol! Yes I love it I hope its triphasic or just an implantation spike. I woke up with hot flashes every 5 mins so that could be a reason...I just couldn't go back to sleep I didn't move at all before I took it..... I'll test either tomorrow or Sunday. Do you think if I was and I took the test tomorrow night with a 4 hour+ hold it would be okay? Or do you think I should wait till Sunday so it can be more accurate?

One more question... Not to be rude, I keep forgetting I'm trying to rememeber your names correctly lol... Isnt your name Pamela? Also what is Daphne's username? Sorry I'm so forgetful

We got our BFP after a few sessions of me being on top, so it just goes to show that any position works!

I agree on positions not being set as those little buggers will swim where they want once they are free :D

Sorry for my TMI, we both like doggy so we kind of always start of in all sorts of positions but finish in doggy and then I could lay down on my tummy from there as that was the only way I didn't leak.

Bright side of o'ing earlier is that your tww is here sooner and a BFP also :dance:

FX for you ladies :hugs:

It's great to hear success stories like yours! Gives me hope!! What I'm *really* confused (and kind of concerned) about, is the very light bleeding I'm having. My OPK said last night that I'm not Oing.. It just doesn't make sense to me! Is it possible I O'd yesterday and between Wednesday afternoon's OPK and last night's, I simply missed it? :shrug:

How weird is it that I am eagerly awaiting AF? She still hasn't shown yet (although my chart suggests that she may rear her head today). I want to get started on my 1st (and hopefully ONLY) Clomid cycle!

Okay that's great then lol! Yes I love it I hope its triphasic or just an implantation spike. I woke up with hot flashes every 5 mins so that could be a reason...I just couldn't go back to sleep I didn't move at all before I took it..... I'll test either tomorrow or Sunday. Do you think if I was and I took the test tomorrow night with a 4 hour+ hold it would be okay? Or do you think I should wait till Sunday so it can be more accurate?

One more question... Not to be rude, I keep forgetting I'm trying to rememeber your names correctly lol... Isnt your name Pamela? Also what is Daphne's username? Sorry I'm so forgetful

Yes, I am Pamela :flower: And not rude at all... it takes some time to learn the 2 names that we have on here (screen & real) so I understand. Daphne is MDSCPA

Out of my own experiences FMU gives you better answers. So if you can wait maybe Sunday morning would be better for you. That having been said. I peed with the most diluted urine on 9dpo and then saw a 2nd grey line on my test. FMU at 10dpo gave me 2 pink lines on different brands and the evening with diluted urine I got a + digital.

If you have tests to spare you can do one tomorrow but if not try and wait for Sunday morning.

FX and I hope that whenever you decide to test you'll get a BFP answer

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I agree on positions not being set as those little buggers will swim where they want once they are free :D

Sorry for my TMI, we both like doggy so we kind of always start of in all sorts of positions but finish in doggy and then I could lay down on my tummy from there as that was the only way I didn't leak.

Bright side of o'ing earlier is that your tww is here sooner and a BFP also :dance:

It's great to hear success stories like yours! Gives me hope!! What I'm *really* confused (and kind of concerned) about, is the very light bleeding I'm having. My OPK said last night that I'm not Oing.. It just doesn't make sense to me! Is it possible I O'd yesterday and between Wednesday afternoon's OPK and last night's, I simply missed it? :shrug:

Not sure about the bleeding so I have a few questions (sorry if you have recently mentioned these)
1. when was last AF?
2. did you come of BC recently that could be messing with your cycle?
3. is it spots of blood or a light to very light bleed that could be a weird af?

If it is not early and you only test with opks once a day you might have missed o. Which we hope you didn't.
Most ladies test twice a day to make sure that they don't miss the surge. I tested at 10h30 am and at about 19h30 pm when I did opks. Just make sure to get decent holds in between.

You could possibly get a bfp tomorrow, its hard to know when u would have truly implanted, u know? But they do say u will get a bfp 2-5days after your chart goes triphasic so if it stays up again tomorrow (FX!!!) then is test but yes, Sundays would be more accurate. What type of test do u plan to use?

How weird is it that I am eagerly awaiting AF? She still hasn't shown yet (although my chart suggests that she may rear her head today). I want to get started on my 1st (and hopefully ONLY) Clomid cycle!

Not weird at all! You're looking forward to great things to come so only normal IMO to want to get out of limbo :D

It is possible OR ur body could still be working on it and maybe it was delayed..? This is one of the many things temping could help you with. I think of temping as seeing what's going on with my body on paper. You could still start...maybe u haven't had ur temp shift yet, which would mean no O yet. Otherwise keep trying the opks and watching for fertile cm. Our body's can gear up to O, making opks positive but then sometimes it can delay and thats why sometimes just opks can be quite confusing. I sometimes get positive opks around CD8-9 but then they go negative again and then positive again by CD12-14. Hopefully you just had delayed O and didn't miss it! Also, if you can, def BD before the opk even turns positive. Its always best to have swimmers awaiting the egg, as the egg only has a 12-24hr lifespan whereas the sperm can live 2-5 days, sometimes longer! What I did to first REALLY learn my cycles was I charted my temps, cm, and used OPKs and id enter it all onto fertility friend app (that thing does ALL the work other than the actual temping part, lol) and thats how I learned that I wasn't oing with my first set of +opks, as I originally thought.
I should have asked this first, have you been BDing? As long as you've bd'ed at least once during that time of positive opks, some swimmers should have still been kicking around IF o has passed already. Hmm. I wish I could give u a better, more for sure answer! I'm crossing my fingers for u and just keep opking and hopefully you catch that egg or already caught it! FX! :)

Also, as for the spotting, it could be from coming off of bcp or it could be spotting from O just occurring. I know you experienced a loss, is this your first cycle since your loss? Hormones can take a while after a loss to sort themselves out hun. It breaks my heart thinking about that. I'm sorry to bring it up, I was just wondering if that could possibly be the reason. I wish you lots of dust and I hope you get your LO very, very soon! :hugs:

Yes, I am Pamela :flower: And not rude at all... it takes some time to learn the 2 names that we have on here (screen & real) so I understand. Daphne is MDSCPA

Out of my own experiences FMU gives you better answers. So if you can wait maybe Sunday morning would be better for you. That having been said. I peed with the most diluted urine on 9dpo and then saw a 2nd grey line on my test. FMU at 10dpo gave me 2 pink lines on different brands and the evening with diluted urine I got a + digital.

If you have tests to spare you can do one tomorrow but if not try and wait for Sunday morning.

Okay...its so tempting having to wait
ugh I hate it lol... I'm going to TRY and test Sunday with FMU since it should be 2 days after this possible ID, If I can't wait then I'll go ahead and use an Answer hpt. Thank you!

You could possibly get a bfp tomorrow, its hard to know when u would have truly implanted, u know? But they do say u will get a bfp 2-5days after your chart goes triphasic so if it stays up again tomorrow (FX!!!) then is test but yes, Sundays would be more accurate. What type of test do u plan to use?

Hopefully it stays up! If I cant wait I'll use FMU with Answer tomorrow and Sunday I'll use my last FRER

Thats how I feel right now!!! Lol, it is quite weird BUT we both have something extremely exciting to look forward to next cycle! I am very happy for u!! I was hoping this would be ur cycle but hey, now maybe you and I can get BFPs the same month! :). FX for us both!!!

Oh so you know, clomid may make your chart look even better then this cycles did, as it makes ur hormones super good, which is clearly awesome! :) I just wanted to warn you about the beautiful clomid charts I see. Hopefully you'll get an early BFP so ALL of us don't go crazy watching your chart :haha: I have a good feeling for you :) FX!

Okay...its so tempting having to wait
ugh I hate it lol... I'm going to TRY and test Sunday with FMU since it should be 2 days after this possible ID, If I can't wait then I'll go ahead and use an Answer hpt. Thank you!

Hopefully it stays up! If I cant wait I'll use FMU with Answer tomorrow and Sunday I'll use my last FRER

Thats a good idea :). I too would save ur frer for Sunday and I bet ud get a pretty darn accurate result by then. Well, depending on how fast ur hcg levels will rise and such. I'm crossing these fingers for ya! I hope to see ur BFP within the next couple of days! Ur chart truly does look great! Did u wake at ur normal time? If so, that could def be a good sign as long as tomorrows up near there as well. FX it is!!! :) GL!

So DH's SA is actually today, since they wouldn't accept it after 11 yest..(Thank god I called before he did his business in the cup yesterday!!) We are about to rush out the door now to make it to the lab within the 30mins :). DH is nervous, I can tell, but he keeps saying his guys will be "superb", lol. Fx he's right! :) I'm quite nervous too, of course, but hopefully all is A-OKAY!! FX FX FX!!!!

Thats a good idea :). I too would save ur frer for Sunday and I bet ud get a pretty darn accurate result by then. Well, depending on how fast ur hcg levels will rise and such. I'm crossing these fingers for ya! I hope to see ur BFP within the next couple of days! Ur chart truly does look great! Did u wake at ur normal time? If so, that could def be a good sign as long as tomorrows up near there as well. FX it is!!! :) GL!

Well today I woke up at 5 instead of 6 I couldn't go back to sleep but I didn't move or anything and temped at 530. My temp usually goes down the more I'm awake. But I'll know for sure tomorrow if my temp is still great. Yes I'll just have to push my self to wait I really think I can this time so I won't waste tests and be dissapointed since its still early. I have one more FRER, 3 Walmart cheapies lol, and 4 Answers. So FRER on Sunday it is! Thank you!! FX to you as well! :)

I just seen your DHs SA is today, good luck Mary!

Thats how I feel right now!!! Lol, it is quite weird BUT we both have something extremely exciting to look forward to next cycle! I am very happy for u!! I was hoping this would be ur cycle but hey, now maybe you and I can get BFPs the same month! :). FX for us both!!!

Oh so you know, clomid may make your chart look even better then this cycles did, as it makes ur hormones super good, which is clearly awesome! :) I just wanted to warn you about the beautiful clomid charts I see. Hopefully you'll get an early BFP so ALL of us don't go crazy watching your chart :haha: I have a good feeling for you :) FX!

Oh, it's going to happen for both of us this cycle. I just know it! We've waited long enough, darn it! GL on DH's SA. Hopefully it will be "superb". lol

Mommysylvia, my temps seem to go down the longer I'm awake, as well. I always thought itd be the opposite and I thought I was weird but knowing yours goes down too shows me that it must be quite common...yay, my body temp isn't unordinary! :haha:. My temp is also higher when I wake earlier...Youd think itd be lower! But nope, not mine, lol. But anyway, I cannot wait to see ur temp and tests over the next couple days! 2 more temps in todays range and FF will say "possible triphasic". FX!!!

Mommysylvia, my temps seem to go down the longer I'm awake, as well. I always thought itd be the opposite and I thought I was weird but knowing yours goes down too shows me that it must be quite common...yay, my body temp isn't unordinary! :haha:. My temp is also higher when I wake earlier...Youd think itd be lower! But nope, not mine, lol. But anyway, I cannot wait to see ur temp and tests over the next couple days! 2 more temps in todays range and FF will say "possible triphasic". FX!!!

No you're not alone lol. Yay!!! I was wondering when FF would say something about my chart lol thanks! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->