Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

RE said my uterus looks very health, and I have 8 follicles in my ovaries ready to go. So, he's giving me clomid this cycle to increase the odds of a good egg being released for fertilization. :thumbup:

That's so awesome!! I am excited for you!

Has anyone ordered online pregnancy and ovulation sticks? And what did the packaging say on the outside? Was it confidential, or did it say what was inside? Also how accurate are they?

I ordered the Wondfo opks and hpts on Amazon and they just came in the Amazon box both times. The hpts weren't that accurate for me, only turning positive after my positive betas, but the opks were the most accurate for me. They would be positive only a day or two, sometimes positive one day and negative the next day.

Have you heard anything about preseed? I have read mixed reviews!!

We tried both preseed and conceive plus. Personally I liked the conceive plus better (also on Amazon) as it more closely resembled fertile cm and was more like lube and less like a slip and slide.

I took two diff opk with the same urine and this was th result! One looks pretty much pos and the ther neg. the past 4 days I had extremely pos opk, way darker then the pos one in this photo.

They both look negative to me. Mary had a cycle with quite a few positive opks in a row, and one cycle I had 19 days in a row of positive opk.

Thanks Froggie and Twinsie... Really wondering what's going on with me right now! I've had light pink in some clumps of CM. Very little, and also slight cramping... but I don't think I've ever O'd this early!

It could be some left over blood from AF coming out with the cm, or it could be a bit of spotting with sex.

I agree on positions not being set as those little buggers will swim where they want once they are free :D

Sorry for my TMI, we both like doggy so we kind of always start of in all sorts of positions but finish in doggy and then I could lay down on my tummy from there as that was the only way I didn't leak.

Bright side of o'ing earlier is that your tww is here sooner and a BFP also :dance:

FX for you ladies :hugs:

That's how we conceived baby number 2, but since I have a shallow cervix it didn't feel good until my cervix moved way up.

Ok my bbt experts lol... I took my temp at 530-540 instead of 6. I woke up full of energy and couldn't go back to sleep. My temp spiked...is that big of a difference (vaginally)? Either way its still pretty high. Those bbt adjusters say go up .1 every 30 mins but I just kept mine as the original temp

I don't think 20 minutes would make that much of a difference. That's an awesome spike!

So DH's SA is actually today, since they wouldn't accept it after 11 yest..(Thank god I called before he did his business in the cup yesterday!!) We are about to rush out the door now to make it to the lab within the 30mins :). DH is nervous, I can tell, but he keeps saying his guys will be "superb", lol. Fx he's right! :) I'm quite nervous too, of course, but hopefully all is A-OKAY!! FX FX FX!!!!

Good luck! Can't wait to hear the results. When will they be in?

His SA is done! Now we just wait.... FX for nothing but the best! :)

FX so tightly for your DHs SA!!! My DHs SA is Tuesday. It is nerve racking isn't it!!? Poor guys have to have their manhood scrutinized. Hoping our guys little guys are healthy and bountiful :winkwink:

I agree on positions not being set as those little buggers will swim where they want once they are free :D

Sorry for my TMI, we both like doggy so we kind of always start of in all sorts of positions but finish in doggy and then I could lay down on my tummy from there as that was the only way I didn't leak.

Bright side of o'ing earlier is that your tww is here sooner and a BFP also :dance:

It's great to hear success stories like yours! Gives me hope!! What I'm *really* confused (and kind of concerned) about, is the very light bleeding I'm having. My OPK said last night that I'm not Oing.. It just doesn't make sense to me! Is it possible I O'd yesterday and between Wednesday afternoon's OPK and last night's, I simply missed it? :shrug:

I agree with the other girls. It is possible to miss a positive opk if your not testing twice a day. I start testing twice a day on cd10. It's also possible if you recently went off the pill that this is AF, cycles can be quite wacky for awhile after BC.

It's great to hear success stories like yours! Gives me hope!! What I'm *really* confused (and kind of concerned) about, is the very light bleeding I'm having. My OPK said last night that I'm not Oing.. It just doesn't make sense to me! Is it possible I O'd yesterday and between Wednesday afternoon's OPK and last night's, I simply missed it? :shrug:

I agree with the other girls. It is possible to miss a positive opk if your not testing twice a day. I start testing twice a day on cd10. It's also possible if you recently went off the pill that this is AF, cycles can be quite wacky for awhile after BC.

What throws me off is the fact that I normally have a very abundant amount of EWCM around O, and I have had very little, if any! I always get O pains as well, and have only had very minor cramping. It's still totally possible I missed my O on the OPK (Although we've been BDing often enough, I doubt we missed it there), it would just be really weird. And I've never used BC, otherwise that would definitely be a possibility :winkwink:

Hi again ladies im back :hi:

I just wanted to update you ladies... Its been confirmed that I did indeed miscarry... And my HCG was taken via blood three times at 107,103 and 95. I have to test again next Sunday if I still get a positive result (Which I think I will as my HCG is going down so slow!) Then I have to go back to the hospital :(

We miss out baby very much but some of you might remember me asking about any ideas that we can name our little baby, well we have come to decide the baby's name and we have picked Skye... :cloud9:

Our little Angel Skye :cloud9:

I just wanted to update you ladies... Its been confirmed that I did indeed miscarry... And my HCG was taken via blood three times at 107,103 and 95. I have to test again next Sunday if I still get a positive result (Which I think I will as my HCG is going down so slow!) Then I have to go back to the hospital :(

We miss out baby very much but some of you might remember me asking about any ideas that we can name our little baby, well we have come to decide the baby's name and we have picked Skye... :cloud9:

My heart aches for you, SarahLou =( I'm so sorry you had to go through this. Praying that your HCG drops back to normal quickly and that your body, and heart, start to heal. *HUGS*

I'm so sorry, that's a great name. I've always loved that one :)

I don't think 20 minutes would make that much of a difference. That's an awesome spike!

Thank you! I can't wait for these upcoming days, they couldn't go by any slower lol

I'm so sorry :hugs: that is a very nice name for your angel baby. Prayers for you and your family :hugs:

What throws me off is the fact that I normally have a very abundant amount of EWCM around O, and I have had very little, if any! I always get O pains as well, and have only had very minor cramping. It's still totally possible I missed my O on the OPK (Although we've been BDing often enough, I doubt we missed it there), it would just be really weird. And I've never used BC, otherwise that would definitely be a possibility :winkwink:

I still think there's a great chance u still haven't oed if u usually have a ton of CM. I had 10+ positive opks total one cycle. 2 before actual O and then 2 days of negatives and then positives again (with my temp spike so I knew this one was true O) and they stayed positive for almost my whole TWW. But as others said, I test 2x a day because its very easy to miss a surge since they can be as short as 12hrs.

I know I keep saying it but I truly think temping will give u LESS stress. This is something temping could help a great deal with. Just a suggestion. Its up to u of course :)

If you did O, since u have been BDing, that'd be ok. Ive oed on CD9 before. What CD are you on?

I'm sorry again Sarah :(. My heart truly goes out to you. :hugs: I can feel my heart breaking as I think about it. I hope you feel better hun. We're all always here to talk if you need it. I'm sure you know that tho. You'll be in my prayers <3

Thank you all so much ladies, you have all been really supportive and lovely, I cant say thank you enough.. :flower:

:hugs:

Me and OH are going to buy a small ornament for in our bedroom for Skye.. or maybe a small ornament we can also put small flowers in now and again. It makes me feel better that both me and OH picked Skye for name and not just me.

Our little angel Skye ... :cloud9::angel:

I still think there's a great chance u still haven't oed if u usually have a ton of CM. I had 10+ positive opks total one cycle. 2 before actual O and then 2 days of negatives and then positives again (with my temp spike so I knew this one was true O) and they stayed positive for almost my whole TWW. But as others said, I test 2x a day because its very easy to miss a surge since they can be as short as 12hrs.

I know I keep saying it but I truly think temping will give u LESS stress. This is something temping could help a great deal with. Just a suggestion. Its up to u of course :)

If you did O, since u have been BDing, that'd be ok. Ive oed on CD9 before. What CD are you on?

See and that's what I've been thinking too! But today I had a long string of some sort of CM (It was hard to tell what kind since it was tinged light brown/cream still) when I went to the bathroom, and some small cramps and pain on my left side. Every other time I've felt O pain, it's been on my right side, even though they say you usually switch ovaries every month. Kinda weird to feel it on the other side! I tested late this morning and this evening, and both were about half as dark as the other line.
I totally understand that about temping, and honestly really would like to. I just thought I would let this cycle relax a little, but instead, it's causing MORE stress! Argh... :dohh: I am on CD14 today. I usually O around CD 15 or so, but without much evidence if EWCM, I think I either O'd already or am going to O pretty late. :nope:

Look what I got today at the drugstore!! So excited to try it instead of saliva the sperm killing lubricant! I assume most people who use this type of sperm friendly lube use it a couple days before OVU to a couple days after?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 0
I definitely used it those days specifically but also used it throughout my cycle when needed. We stayed away from the other stuff altogether. Remember a little goes a long way with preseed and it worked best for me when I inserted it instead of DH putting it on himself. It felt more natural that way and you can insert before bd so it's not a mood killer. Good luck!

Did you get pregnant using preseed? If so how many cycles did it take using it?

We got pregnant with it but it took 4 cycles. Then again we are pretty sure it was my low dose thyroid meds that actually knocked me up though so :)

Did you get pregnant using preseed? If so how many cycles did it take using it?

I know for certain 2/4 times preseed was involved. We used it every cycle once we discovered it. I suffered 3 early losses so I had some recovery months in between. I can't know if the preseed helped, but it helped us keep up very consistent bd with no trouble.

https://s11.postimg.org/inl4pb3c3/Pics_Art_1424523399728.jpg
I'm 9dpo I see a faint line it showed at 3 mins...anyone? Sorry it's so blurry my phone doesn't have a great camera.
https://s11.postimg.org/a0n4q6kyr/Pics_Art_1424527367353.jpg

I don't see anything, but you have a different view in natural light so maybe there is? Ask DH?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->