Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

It's very hard to tell even if i tried to tweak the pictures the second photo does seem to have a faint line though.. But if you see it, FX it's the start like Pamela did at 9 dpo... She got the no guessing line (not too dark) at 10dpo i guess and the same day with clearblue digital.... You should start getting the lines 3-5 days after suspected implantation. So tomorrow could be it, FX your temp stay high...

:dust::dust::dust:

Look what I got today at the drugstore!! So excited to try it instead of saliva the sperm killing lubricant! I assume most people who use this type of sperm friendly lube use it a couple days before OVU to a couple days after?

I read a lot of great reviews about it and since it's sperm friendly we decided to try it, unfortunately it's not available here. DH tried to purchase it on Amazon but couldn't get anything that delivers here.... FX this helps your DH's :spermy:

Look at the OPK I just took :) I've had a crazy amount of EWCM (took Mucinex this month) so we have BDd the past 2 days. Cervix has felt open. Will BD today and tomorrow. We leave for our vacation on Tuesday and will be staying with my brother so I was getting worried about ovulationhttps://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r118/snshine23/Mobile%20Uploads/8000B504-15BD-41BF-9844-B2B09B159B2A.jpg[/URL][/IMG] day and BD timing. Looks like I'm going to O right before we go!

Sorry for the way the photo posted. Trying to do this from my phone so it's a little quirky!

It's very hard to tell even if i tried to tweak the pictures the second photo does seem to have a faint line though.. But if you see it, FX it's the start like Pamela did at 9 dpo... She got the no guessing line (not too dark) at 10dpo i guess and the same day with clearblue digital.... You should start getting the lines 3-5 days after suspected implantation. So tomorrow could be it, FX your temp stay high...

Thank you, I'll take a FRER tomorrow with FMU... I used Answer today. FX!!

Look at the OPK I just took :) I've had a crazy amount of EWCM (took Mucinex this month) so we have BDd the past 2 days. Cervix has felt open. Will BD today and tomorrow. We leave for our vacation on Tuesday and will be staying with my brother so I was getting worried about ovulationhttps://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r118/snshine23/Mobile%20Uploads/8000B504-15BD-41BF-9844-B2B09B159B2A.jpg[/URL][/IMG] day and BD timing. Looks like I'm going to O right before we go!

:wohoo: You have 2-3 days for O to happen from what i read... FX the next 2 days :sex: is enough... Go catch that eggy..... :dance:

Thank you, I'll take a FRER tomorrow with FMU... I used Answer today. FX!!

Can't wait to see what your FRER shows.... Try not to drink too much water tonight then... FX for a nice lines hun...

Look at the OPK I just took :) I've had a crazy amount of EWCM (took Mucinex this month) so we have BDd the past 2 days. Cervix has felt open. Will BD today and tomorrow. We leave for our vacation on Tuesday and will be staying with my brother so I was getting worried about ovulation day and BD timing. Looks like I'm going to O right before we go!

FX for you!! :)

Seriously we have so much to do today but all I can think about is BDing! Haha! I took that OPK on a whim with SMU so I was surprised to see it that dark before it was even done going across the strip.

https://s11.postimg.org/inl4pb3c3/Pics_Art_1424523399728.jpg
I'm 9dpo I see a faint line it showed at 3 mins...anyone? Sorry it's so blurry my phone doesn't have a great camera.
https://s11.postimg.org/a0n4q6kyr/Pics_Art_1424527367353.jpg

I see it!!! Fx it gets darker! I had one like that in the morn and a darker one that night. FX!!!!

And Sylvia, I see something in your bottom photo. FX it gets darker for you!

:rofl: when I logged on this morning I was like, I'm so excited, I know Sylvia couldn't wait 'til Sunday to test!

I actually see something on the bottom test! I have horrible line spotting eye. Fx it's the start of your BFP!

Yup I couldn't wait ladies. I just have a bag of tests that are calling my name lol. I kind of (probably won't) want to wait till Monday just so I won't see a faint line...it would be more visible without tweaking.

Fx my temp stays up... It looks triphasic so far

Sylvia, I think I see something. Wishing and I both had it start of like that and we are now well into our 2nd tri"s so FX and TONS of :dust: that tomorrow's FRER shows a BFP line that nobody can deny!

FX Snshine! Hope you get more bd in and catch that eggy. Enjoy your trip
:dust:

When your temp stay the same or higher tomorrow, I think FF will give you "Possibly Triphasic" note... Not really an indication that means pregnant but LOTS of pregnant women has this pattern... I really hope you get that :bfp: tomorrow hun I don't care if we won't know your LP, :bfp: is much better... :dance:

When your temp stay the same or higher tomorrow, I think FF will give you "Possibly Triphasic" note... Not really an indication that means pregnant but LOTS of pregnant women has this pattern... I really hope you get that :bfp: tomorrow hun I don't care if we won't know your LP, :bfp: is much better... :dance:

Yes that would be much better! Thank you! :hugs:

I think I see a line?! Take another test tonight and post pic !!!!

AFM:Starting spotting last night (13dpo) so expecting AF to show officially today .. Can't say I'm all that sad bcuz I don't have high hopes after finding out about DHs low T this month. On to the next cycle! At least hubby started taking the fertileAID and count boost pills on Thursday so every month from now on his count can only get better right?!!
** Positive thinking **

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->