Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

FX Mary! So many exciting things happening for you and all will have a good outcome :hugs:

I'm super sick I've been stuck in bed all day.... My two boys are and cough with their mouths open...even when I tell my oldest to please cover his. Here I am sick as a dog now :(

Feel better hun! Ive been sick every other week for the last 2-3 months! Having a kid in school, I seem to get sick constantly now!! Hopefully my prenatals are already starting to help. Idk why I ever stopped taking them! Get better soon!

Thank you....I feel like a zombie lol. Something is going around because everyone in my family is sick I hope it stops tomorrow

Took IC half hour ago, pic taken 3 mins after i took the test, now iv had a few evaps but this looks pink?

I definitely see a line! Fx for your next tests!

Mary, any update??

My bloods are done! :) Everything went super good, thankfully, and I didn't have to be poked multiple times! Yay! Lol. So I left a message with my RE and should hear back about my next appt tomorrow, as well as dhs SA and who knows, maybe ill be lucky enough to have the blood results back, too. FX! I will def keep u all posted. FX I know my next appt date and/or at least get bcp called in for me tomorrow so I can feel better in knowing there's a good 50% chance this will be the last AF ill see until the end of my pregnancy...FX FX FX!

So the lady I have do my bloods informed me today that she too had one tube remaining, blocked as well, and she was in the process of starting IVF and got her natural BFP. I LOVE those stories! I know it won't be me now, esp with bcp this month but thats always nice to know for the future that even without any sort of enzyme therapy, her scaring healed up on its own. Maybe there will be a natural baby #3 down the rd after all...You never know! :)

So now all thats left is our next appt to discuss the meds and such, and the "SHG"/mock transfer and that should all be happening within the next 2-3wks and the actual retrival/transfer SHOULD be in about 4-6 wks. Yay! Its def moving along how we needed it to. I feel very blessed about all of this :)

Mary this is so exciting. I hope it doesn't feel like eternity for you, because it feels like it's moving so quickly for me. Please keep is posted!

Yay we picked the names! If it's a girl she's going to be named Eliana, and if its a boy his name is Greyson :)

My temp shot up yay! Lol I know now that its normal for them to go up or down I just love looking at my temps still lol

Hey ladies! So it's 10DPO and since about 1am last night I have been having sharp pinching pains in the same spot around lower left area of pelvis near hip bone sort of. It's been on an off feeling like a pulsating pinch that comes and goes. I've read it can be implantation cramps and I am wondering if any of you have felt implantation cramps before, and how many DPO you were?

Hey ladies! So it's 10DPO and since about 1am last night I have been having sharp pinching pains in the same spot around lower left area of pelvis near hip bone sort of. It's been on an off feeling like a pulsating pinch that comes and goes. I've read it can be implantation cramps and I am wondering if any of you have felt implantation cramps before, and how many DPO you were?

Keeping my FX for you :D

I would say I had implantation cramps.

It was about 22h00 on 6dpo and I remember commenting on here that it felt like strong AF cramps to me. Was a bit upset at first because I thought I was going to have like a 6 day LP :haha:
Anyway I eventually fell asleep so not sure if it lasted throughout the night. Woke up on 7dpo and still had pain but much much milder than the night before and around noonish on 7dpo it was gone.

I tested on 9dpo and got the start of my BFP so the pains does coincide with implantation at 6dpo

Mine were very strange pulling sensations in the center of my lower abdomen. They made me stop in my tracks!

Ahhh here's hoping, I haven't felt this kind of feeling before and it's still happening!

FX it is implantation cramps Megs..... I've recorded right side pain at 4dpo, 6dpo, and 8dpo onwards (temp dip at 8dpo) and :bfp: at 14dpo no tests taken prior to that....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->