Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Sylvia - Cortez does have a small hospital that offers health insurance to its residence. Its not really health insurance, but more of a health discount program. Its called CICP. Before I married Ronny, this is the insurance I had and only paid $7 per office visit and $5 per prescription. Here is a link to their website. You will have to apply at the hospital, but its a start.

https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/hcpf/colorado-indigent-care-program

Thank you so much!! I will try to apply for that asap once we figure out where were staying.

LADIES: Please pray for me. I'm having AF cramps and lower back ache. Not too intense but every time I've had them I had a chem so of course I'm nervous. I just pray everything is going to be alright with my LO

I'm praying for you Sylvia! I bet you'll be ok :) I have a good feeling for you! Many hugs ur way! :hugs:. Also, its very common to have AF type cramping & a lower back ache and its also not uncommon even for spotting to occur around the time of expected AF in early pregnancy. Its usually due to implantation. Kenna (wishing) had cramping and spotting through the first 7-8wks of her pregnancy, or about that long so dont freak yourself out! This sounds normal. I'm crossing my fingers and sending lots of dust ur way! I know everything will be ok for you hun. Good luck!!

Thank you I've relaxed more now. The cramps stopped after Tylenol.... They weren't painful just mild but I feel better now. Thank you again <3

Sylvia- I know how you feel. It's scary when things happen that you think shouldn't be happening. Just tell yourself that most anything is normal prego symptoms! I have been spotting since Friday night . It's all been brown except one wipe last night was pink and I gasped when I saw it. But I only saw brown today and very little. So I think things are fine. It's very easy to worry, and for the next 8 weeks we will! lol well more like the rest of our lives but let's just focus on the first trimester right now ;)

Sylvia- I know how you feel. It's scary when things happen that you think shouldn't be happening. Just tell yourself that most anything is normal prego symptoms! I have been spotting since Friday night . It's all been brown except one wipe last night was pink and I gasped when I saw it. But I only saw brown today and very little. So I think things are fine. It's very easy to worry, and for the next 8 weeks we will! lol well more like the rest of our lives but let's just focus on the first trimester right now ;)

I wish u both the best and I believe you both will be holding your beautiful LO's in your arms very soon :). Its def hard not to worry but I promised myself that I will enjoy every second of being pregnant after my BFP (other than morning sickness of course! lol). Easier said than done but I know I can do it. I was young with Aiden and didn't worry at all but I know ill still have some worry's this time around, we just need to think positive for our own sakes :). I told DH that even after our IVF transfer, since ill have a fertilized egg in my uterus, I'm going to enjoy every minute of it and not stress. For the first 5 days after the actual transfer, I promised myself that I will not go on the internet AT ALL...besides a quick update to u ladies VERY quickly. I dont want myself to stress, as studies actually show women who claim to have less stress & continue their normal routine after IVF had higher success rates than those who didn't relax and rested more. I did not know that so I guess I won't be resting AS much as IVF after all, unless otherwise advised by my doc but thats doubtful. Anyway, I got off track, my point is, enjoy every moment you can before any potential pregnancy sickness kicks in! :haha: as I'm sure you will both have very healthy pregnancy's!! :) GL ladies! <3

I am very anxious tonight waiting to go for bloods tomorrow and call my RE and figure out the next step. It may take a day or two before she calls back with a for sure answer but id like to at least get the bcp and insurance part figured out. Plus I'm still waiting on DHs SA. I'm sure that'll be ok tho. FX! (knock on wood!) I guess I'm getting anxious waiting to figure out if this is technically the beginning to our IVF cycle or if it'll be next month. Its driving me nuts not knowing! lol. Hopefully ill have a very good update about a script of bcp being called in tomorrow and then I'll have a pretty good idea that the retrieval & transfer will be towards the end of March, very beginning of April. I need to stop being so impatient! I just want to make sure there's extra time if its needed...Im soo praying 1st times a charm when it comes to this! FX FX FX!

The other thing I keep freaking out about is its sooo hard to get blood from me, I don't have the greatest vein's :-\ And I know they need to do 3-5 days of bloods during an IVF cycle so I'm also praying that doesn't affect anything either. Hopefully if for some reason they can't get bloods at some point, the u/s's and HCG shot will be enough but FX my WHOLE body cooperates with the cycle! Any enough worrying, I need to stop! The anxiety is def getting the best of me today but again, its mostly due to not knowing if THIS is the start to it or if it'll be next cycle. This cycle def makes the most sense to me! :)

Thank you ladies :) Yes I'm very calm now, I was just so nervous because I've only had bad experiences with those pains. But it stopped after 2-3hrs so I was relieved, I took a nap so I wouldn't stress now I'm great (except for the cold I have now). My husband is already talking about what kind of crib he wants for our "daughter" if we find out its a girl....aww and he never shows his feeling much so I knew he is super excited. I guess it really kicked in for him since my tests are staying solid not fading like they usually are.

Mary my morning sickness kicks in around 6-8 weeks and I have it till about 4-5 months I am not looking forward to that either lol.... Were going to be on the road to Colorado for 12 hrs, I really hope it doesn't start then!.

Fx and lots of baby dust for your IVF Mary you deserve it, I'm so excited for you I can't wait :D
Twinsie- Have a happy and healthy 9 months.... Were due around the same time yay!

The doctors love my vein in my right arm. Its huge and there's not one time they don't say WOW its perfect!! Lol I hate giving blood....

God is good <3

Attachments

• IMG_20150223_234541.jpg
    IMG_20150223_234541.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 4
LADIES: Please pray for me. I'm having AF cramps and lower back ache. Not too intense but every time I've had them I had a chem so of course I'm nervous. I just pray everything is going to be alright with my LO

I know you've said you are calm now but I also just wanted to pop in with my opinion. If you check the birthing thread you'll see we all have had af type pains early in our pregnancies so I think it is pretty normal to get them. I think it will be pretty normal for you to worry as well as you've had bad experiences before, but try not to (easier said than done I know)

I'm sure you will be fine and come later this year you will have a beautiful baby in your arms :hugs:

I am very anxious tonight waiting to go for bloods tomorrow and call my RE and figure out the next step. It may take a day or two before she calls back with a for sure answer but id like to at least get the bcp and insurance part figured out. Plus I'm still waiting on DHs SA. I'm sure that'll be ok tho. FX! (knock on wood!) I guess I'm getting anxious waiting to figure out if this is technically the beginning to our IVF cycle or if it'll be next month. Its driving me nuts not knowing! lol. Hopefully ill have a very good update about a script of bcp being called in tomorrow and then I'll have a pretty good idea that the retrieval & transfer will be towards the end of March, very beginning of April. I need to stop being so impatient! I just want to make sure there's extra time if its needed...Im soo praying 1st times a charm when it comes to this! FX FX FX!

The other thing I keep freaking out about is its sooo hard to get blood from me, I don't have the greatest vein's :-\ And I know they need to do 3-5 days of bloods during an IVF cycle so I'm also praying that doesn't affect anything either. Hopefully if for some reason they can't get bloods at some point, the u/s's and HCG shot will be enough but FX my WHOLE body cooperates with the cycle! Any enough worrying, I need to stop! The anxiety is def getting the best of me today but again, its mostly due to not knowing if THIS is the start to it or if it'll be next cycle. This cycle def makes the most sense to me! :)

I don't blame you for being impatient at all. Your Dr has IMO not been the very best in not wanting to get your repeat HSG and telling you that you don't have IVF cover when you did so yes I would be impatient as well to get started!

FX that all the results will be great from DH and your bloods. Your body has been through a lot ttc and I'm sure comes IVF time it will enjoy a break and having the fertilisation etc done for it so I think it will happily work with you guys when bloods are taken etc :D

Oh, regarding veins, like Sylvia medical personnel love the veins in my right arm as well. I use donate blood every 3 months before I fell pregnant as South Africa does not have the best blood supply so they are in constant need of donations. Anyway if you look closely I look like I have a "problem" with the needle holes :haha: I don't though, just saying lol

Ladies can I ask a q? If I go on FF, it suggests I O'd on the 10th which would make me 14dpo. I did have some EWCM around then so we bd'd every day until 14/15th where we missed due to stress levels at home lol. Well last night I had some cramping only mild but noticeable and when I was getting out the bath and had mainly dried myself, I felt a rush of liquid down my legs and it was cloudyish watery cm? Does it mean I'm actually O'ing now? Had some really big stress issues this month too? Been testing and always had a negative test. So I don't know what's going on. I'm on cd54.

Are you still temping? If so, how's your temp so far? I've never leaked CM running through my legs though. CM alone is not an accurate method of knowing when you O... Temping helps you with this.. Wait a couple more days and test if :af: doesn't show... Oh, note that stress can actually delay :af: so that might be the culprit why you still haven't got your :af: unless you're really pregnant.

No I don't temp. Yeah I'm guessing the stress is why I haven't maybe ovulated yet? Or Af is MIA lol x

Ladies can I ask a q? If I go on FF, it suggests I O'd on the 10th which would make me 14dpo. I did have some EWCM around then so we bd'd every day until 14/15th where we missed due to stress levels at home lol. Well last night I had some cramping only mild but noticeable and when I was getting out the bath and had mainly dried myself, I felt a rush of liquid down my legs and it was cloudyish watery cm? Does it mean I'm actually O'ing now? Had some really big stress issues this month too? Been testing and always had a negative test. So I don't know what's going on. I'm on cd54.

Just guessing but the cm could've been cream and some bath water mixed in with it and caused the gush? :shrug:
If you are 14 dpo have you thought about testing yet??

My guess for this because I had something similar happen to me when I was about 18/19 weeks pregnant a few weeks ago.

I really am more relaxed about this pregnancy now :)
My husband and I were already choosing baby names last night.... If its a girl her name is going to either be Eliana Marie or Lilah Eliana. Not sure yet...

Glad you are feeling good Sylvia and those are beautiful names :D

We had a unisex name for our baby but now that I know it's a boy I want him to have his own name and not one that we chose before we found out gender. Problem is I've outgrown the unisex name and DH and I cannot agree on another name :dohh:

Yes its so hard us to agree on names. Especially boy names.... He's so pick and all the ones I like he hates lol

Just guessing but the cm could've been cream and some bath water mixed in with it and caused the gush? :shrug:

My guess for this because I had something similar happen to me when I was about 18/19 weeks pregnant a few weeks ago.

I'm not pregnant, been testing every other day for around a week now, including one today :( Stark white lol

I'm not pregnant, been testing every other day for around a week now, including one today :( Stark white lol

Sorry about the BFN :nope:

Maybe like you said the stress could have caused you to o a bit later and you might still have time to get that BFP.

Have you considered temping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->