Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I'm def waiting until 14 DPO to test and then if nothing and no AF I'll be testing a week after 14 DPO!! I'll be keeping you all posted!

Ok so...My RE's nurse just called and she's going to call me back and let me know about the bcp (which should be a go) and the other clinic still hasn't faxed over any bloods or dhs SA results so she'll let me know about that as soon as possible as well. Anyway, she set up my "SHG" & U/S for March 3rd, and then we have our IVF consent form follow up on March 16th :). So going by this, even tho I'll be skipping my next AF, I'm still considering IVF to be starting this cycle. Based on the dates she gave me and depending on how my embryos are and such, it'll probably be the beginning/mid April when we do the retrieval and of course the transfer will be just days afterwards. FX for a very, very successful retrieval & transfer!! :)
Ill update u all some more after I hear back more. I'm on CD3 and she said I have until CD5 to start my bcp so it should all go as planned.

I want to talk to my actual IVF doc...when my insurance is paying him soo much, shouldn't I have that option of contacting him or paging him, esp after the process truly get going, I'd like to know I can talk to him because the nurse almost seems lost about our plans with the actual doctor. Maybe she's not used to seeing IVF move so quickly? Idk. I'm going to ask him for his pager number at our "IVF consent" follow up and I'm sure he'd have no problem giving it to me.

Good luck to everyone still testing!!! :) :dust:

Edit-The nurse just called back and the "mock-transfer" will be on the 3rd of March as well so we will have NOTHING on our IVF to-do list left to do, except sign the consent form but thats an easy one :). She's going to call me back with the blood results and dhs results tomorrow but I may just call the other clinic and see what I can find out now...soo impatient! :haha:

Mary- Good luck!!

Meghan- I believe I had implantation pain on 9dpo...it was a sharp pulling feeling and pelvic pain. I got my bfp the same day so I must have implanted earlier maybe 7dpo when I had my dip before my big rise

So excited things are moving Mary!!

I had implantation cramps on 7 and 8 dpo, and they were just like AF cramps. I usually get them around then.. Maybe a little later but I was like ah dammit. I also had my typical ovary ache type pain on 8 dpo. I suspected it was implantation from my dip but had no other symptoms and my cramps were just like normal! But I got my BFP two days later, 10dpo :)

My implantation felt like strong AF pains to me and they were out of the ordinary to me as I checked the app I used and didn't note before that I got that type of pain so early in the TWW.

Mary, I am so excited for you and all of this happening so fast is just amazing!!! Cannot wait for your BFP anymore so like you I'm impatient too. This IVF is going to be amazing and you'll be in the birth thread before anyone actually ends up giving birth! I know it :hugs:

I'm worried about the med part of IVF. The 16th is actually CD22, the day they'd have me start the Lupron so I'm a bit worried about whether ill be able to get it on time. I keep reading that meds are mailed to IVF patients and such so tomorrow when the nurse calls back, I'm going to ask if we can move the appt to March 9th or if he can put in my order for meds ahead of time, after he sees my blood results of course, so I can have them ready to go. FX they're able to do this! If not, ill have to wait until the next cycle to start everything but we'll see. Either way, there should be a BFP no later than may...im just really praying for it to start before April, as I would like to mentally know that I have time for a second round if needed. See, this is why I wish I could talk to my actual doctor, rather than the nurse. It will all work out in the end so I need to stop worrying! Its so hard tho!! Lol. I know this waiting part is going to be the hardest part of IVF for me. I'm going to enjoy my TWW after the transfer, thats a given, I'm so excited for that part...its the wondering for sure when its going to start that is driving me nuts right now! We basically had that sorted out at our consult and now it seems like the nurse is trying to plan/schedule things her way. Lets hope either they pre-order the meds before the next appt or hopefully the pharms around here carry at least the Lupron, since I'll have the time to wait on all of the other meds if needed. FX! She said March 9th at first, which would have been perfect and then suddenly said the 16th. I'm going to try and work my magic to get in a little bit earlier :). FX!

Hope you can get it earlier!! I cannot see why they wont be able to pre-order for you especially since the Dr knows your deadlines.
They need to look at it differently as well... if your insurance did not pay you would not be there for 2 cycles (at this very moment in time). Your insurance is paying so that means more money for them.. the quicker they help you the quicker they get more money
Makes business sense to me at least so just let us know if you want the B&B gals to draft a petition or something :D We've got you on this one :hugs:

Hope you can get it earlier!! I cannot see why they wont be able to pre-order for you especially since the Dr knows your deadlines.
They need to look at it differently as well... if your insurance did not pay you would not be there for 2 cycles (at this very moment in time). Your insurance is paying so that means more money for them.. the quicker they help you the quicker they get more money
Makes business sense to me at least so just let us know if you want the B&B gals to draft a petition or something :D We've got you on this one :hugs:

Exactly, and thats how my RE is looking at things and he told both dh and I that he wanted to start this cycle after my bloods were done BUT now that I'm stuck talking to the nurse, I swears she's TRYING to make us have to wait until next cycle. I didn't like her from the second I met her. I LOVE our RE though. I just wish I could talk to him instead of the nurse! :-(. I'm going to explain it, once again, when the nurse calls tomorrow and I'm also going to tell a little white Lie about DH having work on the 16th and see if she could possibly squeeze us in the week before, when "he's on vacation from work.." lol. FX it works!

GL Mary, I hope it works out for the 9th!! I'm still fairly new to this thread but feel invested in you getting your bfp ASAP!!! Fx!!

GL Mary, I hope it works out for the 9th!! I'm still fairly new to this thread but feel invested in you getting your bfp ASAP!!! Fx!!

Thank you so much hun :). It means alot! Idk what I would do without the support I get from each and every one of you ladies! <3

Soo for dhs SA....102.5 million swimmers and 56% motility! They said the morphology is a little off with some BUT because he has SOO many, its not a concern to them at all! :) Thats def pretty darn close to superb swimmers, id say!! Yay! Dh was ecstatic to hear of his high numbers...lol. This is definitely our time! Wooohooo! :)

Great news on DH's SA..... :happydance: Praying IVF cycle #1 is what you only need to get that rainbow baby......

Glad to hear it, Mary. That's a fantastic number!

Great news on DH's SA..... :happydance: Praying IVF cycle #1 is what you only need to get that rainbow baby......

Thanks Daphne! Now that we know dh has great swimmers, and since Ive had a full term pregnancy in the past, (which suggests that I should have good eggs, according to the RE) I truly believe one round is all we will need :). As ive been saying for a year now, I think alls it will take is a fertilized eggy to reach my uterus and I think we'll be golden! :) FX sooo tightly that I'm right! FX FX FX FX FX!!!!!

Woohoo for DH's :spermy: !!! How many embryos are they going to transfer?

My DH drinks coffee and Mtn Dew like its nobody's business and he's a smoker so I personally thought his count would be half of what it was....It goes to show that those 3 things dont necessarily mess up a man's sperm count! I wanted to throw that out there for anyone who worries about their hubbys SA due to drinking too much coffee or soda or smokes. I'm not saying these things CAN'T harm sperm because they can obv but in our case, it didn't make it a low count or anything so u never know until ur DH gets an SA (if ever needed). I truly was worried about both of us having fertility issues due to those habits so I thought maybe this could ease someone else 's mind for the mean time :). So anyway, thankfully its just me with the issue. I wish it were neither of us, of course, but 1 major fertility issue is much better than 2, for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->