Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Hi there ladies.. So I couldn't help but test today as I'm impatient lol! It's DPO and I had what felt like implantation cramping all last night. I tested with FMU and this appeared a few mins after taking the test! I swear there is a line, or I'm going crazy lol!

I see a line!! That's how faint mine was this past weekend! It'll get darker in 3-4 days ... Congrats!!!:happydance:

Really!! Can you post a pic?? Lol! I'm too damn excited trying not to get my hopes up! How quick did your line show up?

I do see a line megs! Fx for you!

Mary im so excited for you! I can't wait to see your bfp!!! Im happy that it is all falling into place! And yay for dhs swimmers!

I got my af on monday, we were going to wait until april to start trying again, but I think im going to go ahead and opk this cycle. And when I get my positive not make a big deal if we bd or not. Im also thinking that im going to start bbt like I did when we first started ttc. I quit because I would forget all the time, then we started going to the dr so they monitored me and confirmed o for me.

I got my af on monday, we were going to wait until april to start trying again, but I think im going to go ahead and opk this cycle. And when I get my positive not make a big deal if we bd or not. Im also thinking that im going to start bbt like I did when we first started ttc. I quit because I would forget all the time, then we started going to the dr so they monitored me and confirmed o for me.

Good luck, hun!!! Sorry af came :(

Thanks kenna, its ok as I was expecting her! We have only been ntnp since October. The break has been amazing. It was much much needed. I think me and dh forgot how to just be us and not ttc. Which I guess after 5 years can happen!!

I can get one tomorrow but not until afternoon so maybe I'll do the frer Friday morning with FMU! I'll be testing again tomorrow through to Sunday when I expect my period!

Here is yesterday's test and today's test. Top is yesterday bottom is today. Everyone has been saying positive, I just don't want to get my hopes up! It doesn't look like an evap does it??!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 21
I see something extremely faint on yesterdays and todays is def there! I would honestly say that might be the start to your bfp! I cant wait for you to post tomorrow!

Meg, it looks like the start of a BFP possibly!

Mommy, that could be a nice implantation dip you have there.

Exciting!

Mommymillard it doesn't honestly look to ME like you have ovulated yet but I might be misreading it

Mommymillard it doesn't honestly look to ME like you have ovulated yet but I might be misreading it

The temp on the 14th was much later in the day because I forgot to take it when I woke up....I just discarded it though....does that make it look better? Also I did have a chemical last cycle...so I dunno if that's ehat maybe made me o earlier and have a weird wonky cycle this time

Really!! Can you post a pic?? Lol! I'm too damn excited trying not to get my hopes up! How quick did your line show up?

Yours is even darker than mine was! You're definitely pregnant! Just give it a few days to get darker :happydance:

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->