Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Congrats on the BFP!! :) well done :)

Bfn for me. As stark White as they come. Gah. I know something's not right somwhere. Wish AF would show up so I know my body is working right..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 9
I have no idea. FF suggests I O'd on the 10th which would make me 16 dpo but I probably didn't even O.
I'm breastfeeding my 14 month old still and even though shes only having 4 feeds a day and I got my 1st period back on NYE 2014, the witch has been MIA ever since.. I was hoping January was just a fluke but I'm guessing not. So CD 58 and counting lol..

Has it sunk in yet? I remember with my last, it took a week or so to actually sink in that I was pregnant :D H&H 9 months hun xx

Ohhhh maybe not then!

And no it hasn't and yes sort of lol! I'm in shock and cautious because I have read about so many miscarriages! I'm staying hopeful though!! When is it recommended you tell family? I want to wait 3 months but some input would be good!

Megan we told my parents at about 6 weeks, but we are super close. We just told his dad at the start of 10 weeks. After you hear the heartbeat the risk of m/c goes down to 5% so we felt pretty confident. We're almost 11 weeks and are about to tell FB.. we are making this video but it requires us driving around at night.. it has been solid ice lately so it's been delayed and I'm getting impatient!!

I used this site like obsessively in the first few weeks, it shows the statistical probability of m/c by day https://spacefem.com/pregnant/mc.php?m=08&d=10&y=12

How does my chart look?

I'm not sure you truly ovulated yet hun. I'm not positive but it doesn't look like much of a rise. You could just have a small rise this cycle tho but I do know delayed O can sometimes cause ur temps to rise a tiny but until true O. Hmm. I'm interested in ur chart, as I usually am pretty good with these guess's about charts but I'm really uncertain of yours.
If you did O though, FX it was an implantation dip! I do see pregnancy charts with a very small temp shift, or even no temp shift, so I could Def be wrong about u not Oing yet. FX u caught/catch that egg either way! :)

That sounds good! Once we hear the heart beat!and ah! Lol Facebook official is always fun lol!! Let us see the video when it's done!

Definitely! Can't wait for it... ughhhh so much waiting in pregnancy lol

Ohhhh maybe not then!

And no it hasn't and yes sort of lol! I'm in shock and cautious because I have read about so many miscarriages! I'm staying hopeful though!! When is it recommended you tell family? I want to wait 3 months but some input would be good!

I had a strict 3 month rule, but that went out the window. We ended up telling our parents, siblings and a few close friends pretty early and swore them to secrecy. It was great to have people supporting us and people to talk to about it instead of hiding this big secret. We haven't announced yet to the masses or on social media, but I plan to next week after my next appointment.

Telling early isn't a jinx and there are no rules. Just do what feels right! Congrats again!

I want to tell my family but they are a bung of talkers lol!! Maybe wait for the heartbeat and tell family and wait a few weeks after that for Facebook. A lot of my friends heard the heart beat at6-7 weeks so I think I can wait a couple weeks to tell family!

I want to tell my family but they are a bung of talkers lol!! Maybe wait for the heartbeat and tell family and wait a few weeks after that for Facebook. A lot of my friends heard the heart beat at6-7 weeks so I think I can wait a couple weeks to tell family!

I was afraid of that too, but somehow they managed to keep it quiet. I still haven't heard the heartbeat. We've seen it twice, but no audio. I'm hoping we'll get to hear it on Tuesday!

Congrats Meg!!!! I knew it! Have a happy and healthy 9 months of pregnancy!

As for me its too hard to keep a secret to my family lol I'm 4 weeks pregnant now and I'm telling them in about a week. Im getting them all together for a "share a dish", and I'm going to ask them to pray for my family's safe move to Colorado then I'll join in and say "....and Lord I pray I have a happy and healthy 8 more months of pregnancy, amen". I cannot wait for everyones reaction! Were going to record it...the only ones who know are my two cousins and husband.

Ohhhh maybe not then!

I had a strict 3 month rule, but that went out the window. We ended up telling our parents, siblings and a few close friends pretty early and swore them to secrecy. It was great to have people supporting us and people to talk to about it instead of hiding this big secret. We haven't announced yet to the masses or on social media, but I plan to next week after my next appointment.

Telling early isn't a jinx and there are no rules. Just do what feels right! Congrats again!

This is what I plan to do, just tell the people IRL that we are closest with like parents, siblings, best friends. And we'll tell the rest soon after we see the first ultrasound. Since we're doing IVF tho, most know we are doing it and so I think everyone will know anyway, lol so we'll see how it really plays out after our BFP :). With Aiden, I told everyone within the first 3 days of finding out, including my father. (It was my 18th bday, I'm from a Christian household and I wasn't married so I was terrified!) At that point in time, I was so young that I believe I only knew 2 people who had a m/c so It never crossed my mind. I'm going to just take in and enjoy every moment I can after our BFP and not think any bad thoughts. I really enjoyed my pregnancy with Aiden and I do believe alot of that was because I didn't think about anything negative, and I was lucky enough to only have 2wks of true a.m sickness...I know the lack of sickness helped alot too! Lol. When my IVF retrieval & transfer is preformed, I'm going to think positive and visualize only very good things happening in my ovary & then my uterus. Let yourselves enjoy every moment with your little one in your belly...the 9 months goes by so quickly in the end and the bond between a mother and child while the baby's in her womb is so incredibly strong. I know all of our LO's will be more than fine! :) I used to sing and talk to my belly with Aiden.:haha:. But yeah, I told DH if he hears me starting to worry about anything while pregnant, he needs to remind me that everything will be ok! (and I promised I wont smack him for telling me not to stress) haha. And as Dani said, telling a few people who are very close to you sooner than planned can be helpful. My mom was my savior during my pregnancy with Aiden....She seemed to have all the answers when I had questions about strange feelings and such :).

I know you ladies will be holding your LO's after your 9months has passed :) I'm so happy for all of you and I'm soo happy to know I more than likely will be joining you in about 6wks! :) yay!!!! FX!!!

Congrats Meg!!!! I knew it! Have a happy and healthy 9 months of pregnancy!

As for me its too hard to keep a secret to my family lol I'm 4 weeks pregnant now and I'm telling them in about a week. Im getting them all together for a "share a dish", and I'm going to ask them to pray for my family's safe move to Colorado then I'll join in and say "....and Lord I pray I have a happy and healthy 8 more months of pregnancy, amen". I cannot wait for everyones reaction! Were going to record it...the only ones who know are my two cousins and husband.

haha! Love it! :)

Mary, as one that has had 3 losses, this is something I've tried to practice throughout this pregnancy. I'm pregnant until I know otherwise and I will enjoy every day and moment of it. I have my days of doubt or fear, but I don't want to look back on my pregnancy and only have bad, fearful memories if that makes sense. BnB has also taught me that miracles and losses can happen at anytime, so although the chances lessen, there's no "good" or "safe" time. All we can do is hope. Sorry if I'm rambling. TTC gets me emotional lol

Mommys, I love your plan! I had visions of how I would tell everyone and then ended up blabbing on a phone call or text. I'm looking forward to the element of surprise by announcing in social media. That one I can control!

Mary I know that they often use clowns after IVF to help increase implantation and so I tried to watch funny YouTube videos after we would DTD.... I am coming up with a list for you... hahaha

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tanyachen/pun-dog-puns-that-will-instantly-brighten-your-day#.rfDa44NX1 hahahahahaha

an entire playlist of cuteness I made.. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrNPNPwiWVpRibEutFae976MF5yo4mwGc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryvUOXe2PgY we want to try this but our dog is like 10 pounds.. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFQIR1mvxG4 THIS IS WHY I LOVE MEXICO

Apparently there is now a university for becoming a dancing cow.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3sl_3fxuVI

Mary, as one that has had 3 losses, this is something I've tried to practice throughout this pregnancy. I'm pregnant until I know otherwise and I will enjoy every day and moment of it. I have my days of doubt or fear, but I don't want to look back on my pregnancy and only have bad, fearful memories if that makes sense. BnB has also taught me that miracles and losses can happen at anytime, so although the chances lessen, there's no "good" or "safe" time. All we can do is hope. Sorry if I'm rambling. TTC gets me emotional lol

Mommys, I love your plan! I had visions of how I would tell everyone and then ended up blabbing on a phone call or text. I'm looking forward to the element of surprise by announcing in social media. That one I can control!

Yes I've always been that way too.....I'm really sticking to a surprise this time. The other two times I was nervous of my family's reaction because I was still young but now I'm totally ready to tell them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->