Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Oh wow lol yours was super faint!! Ahhh! I just took another test like a half hour ago cause people were bugging me to lol I could only hold my pee for 3 hours though cause I was about to burst! The top one is FMU today and the bottom is pm 3 hour held pee! I still see a line even faint, and 4 days before missed period at 10 DPO!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 17
Meg's - I do see something but can't tell if it's grey or has color to it.

Mommy - your chart threw me for a minute but your coverline appears to be higher due to higher pre-o temps. You could test 4-6 days from the dip and possibly get a bfp.

Froggy - in the upper corner of your chart there should be a sharing tab. Click on that and then copy/paste the link in your signature

It's very possible especially if they are from the same batch. All of us have had very swaying evaps. I don't know that is what it is, but I cant say with certainty that's not what it is either. I would love if it we're a bfp, but am cautiously optimistic for you. Have you gotten an frer?

Ya I hear you, I'm cautiously optimistic, I have a bunch of people telling me it's BFP! I also have a friend who went me a photo of a similar pg test she took after a missed period and the faint lines are identical on mine and hers, but the difference is I don't expect my period for 4 days! No frer yet, going to wait a couple more days and see if I get more pos tomorrow and Friday!

Do you still have a photo of that test at 9 DPO?? Sylvia?

I really do think its a BFP. Just from yesterdays being almost nothing, then today's was faint then got a tad bit darker from the third you took. Fx!

Here's my 9dpo then my progress of all... They fade after a day so now they're really light, that's why today's looks so dark lol

Attachments

• PicsArt_1424925259234.jpg
    PicsArt_1424925259234.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 5
  • PicsArt_1424870348116.jpg
    PicsArt_1424870348116.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 15
Thanks for posting! Ahhh making me feel more positive hah no pun intended. DH was so unsure about it saying "it's too faint" but even in person he could see them and couldn't deny it. He just doesn't know that any line is a positive no matter how faint! I don't even feel pregnant though!

Thanks for posting! Ahhh making me feel more positive hah no pun intended. DH was so unsure about it saying "it's too faint" but even in person he could see them and couldn't deny it. He just doesn't know that any line is a positive no matter how faint! I don't even feel pregnant though!

Sometimes thats a good sign to have no symptoms. After ovulation I didnt feel pregnant till later. Other than a few little stomach pains during the day....the rest of the day I'm fine. My breasts never hurt like a lot of people do. Now I'm so tired, if I didn't have two boys I would have slept the whole day lol

That's how my husband is... He don't care how faint they are he doesn't believe it until its dark lol so today's test made him REALLY believe! :thumbup:

Hi there ladies.. So I couldn't help but test today as I'm impatient lol! It's DPO and I had what felt like implantation cramping all last night. I tested with FMU and this appeared a few mins after taking the test! I swear there is a line, or I'm going crazy lol!

I defo see a line megs and this is not even inverted!!!! :wohoo: congrats hun....

FRER should work now if you are getting those lines... your latest test is definitely darker than the first one.... Praying it gets more darker...... :happydance:

Mary
I'm so happy things are moving faster and that you are getting seen sooner :dance:
Your are so right about your BFP literally being around the corner now!!!!

Megs555

I def see the lines on all of your tests! The 1st one really made me look hard to get the line and then on the 2nd one it was darker to me so IMO I don't think you can get evaps that become darker. I hope this is your BFP and cannot wait for your next test with FMU :dance:
FX it gets darker so that there is no doubt in your mind about the BFP.

Don't worry about not having any symptoms yet, as you can see by the tests the HCG is still building in your system so it will take a bit of time for all the symptoms to start showing. My symptoms only started in the middle of week 5 close to week 6 and before that I didn't feel pregnant either :hugs:

froggyfrog
I'm sorry about AF!
Looking forward to seeing your chart and BFP :hugs:

mommymillard

I'm not that good at reading charts but your temps are still above the coverline so hopefully in a couple of days you'll get a BFP. FX for you hun

Mary - So excited for you!!!

AFM - On day 3/5 of clomid today at CD7. I'm not having any terrible side effects, but I do notice that I'm much more anxious than normal. Fx that it pays off!

Megs I'm seconding what everyone else said, having no symptoms is totally normal! I had cramps like AF but otherwise had nothing for a week or two minimum. The hcg is so low imagine if you had symptoms now... And what they would be like when your hcg is 60,000!! Jess had really early symptoms and ended up with hyperemesis :(

Well ladies I got my :bfp: omg lol!! First morning urine two tests!! 11 DPO!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 9
Well ladies I got my :bfp: omg lol!! First morning urine two tests!! 11 DPO!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 10
Yay!!! That is beautiful megs!!! Can't wait for you to join us in the Sticking Together pregnancy thread!

Thank you I still in shock and shaking!! I cried and now I'm shaking lol! They are positive right! I'm not crazy!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

CONGRATS Megs!!!!

And yes those are def. positive!!!!!!!!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back