Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Mary, as one that has had 3 losses, this is something I've tried to practice throughout this pregnancy. I'm pregnant until I know otherwise and I will enjoy every day and moment of it. I have my days of doubt or fear, but I don't want to look back on my pregnancy and only have bad, fearful memories if that makes sense. BnB has also taught me that miracles and losses can happen at anytime, so although the chances lessen, there's no "good" or "safe" time. All we can do is hope. Sorry if I'm rambling. TTC gets me emotional lol

Mommys, I love your plan! I had visions of how I would tell everyone and then ended up blabbing on a phone call or text. I'm looking forward to the element of surprise by announcing in social media. That one I can control!

I completely agree. Well said. And u weren't rambling at all :). Its scary waiting for your LO, I agree but def joyful as well! I'm sorry if I made u emotional, I didn't mean to at all! I really meant that message to be for Meg, as she seems very worried ATM but of course I want us all to enjoy our pregnancies, who wouldn't?! :) Lots of hugs to you! :hugs: I get WAYYY emotional over TTC, I can only imagine how emotional I will be while pregnant! Lol.

haha no apology needed. My message was for anyone reading it and it was a good emotional. I'm a rainbows and unicorns girl and I just want the world to be happy :rofl:

Mary I know that they often use clowns after IVF to help increase implantation and so I tried to watch funny YouTube videos after we would DTD.... I am coming up with a list for you... hahaha

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tanyachen/pun-dog-puns-that-will-instantly-brighten-your-day#.rfDa44NX1 hahahahahaha

an entire playlist of cuteness I made.. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrNPNPwiWVpRibEutFae976MF5yo4mwGc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryvUOXe2PgY we want to try this but our dog is like 10 pounds.. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFQIR1mvxG4 THIS IS WHY I LOVE MEXICO

Apparently there is now a university for becoming a dancing cow.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3sl_3fxuVI

That's so funny you said this because DH and I read a study where a clinic in another country had an IVF clown in the waiting room for part of the study and the study showed that the group of women who saw the clown (which caused them to laugh really hard) had a higher rate of pregnancy compared to the group who did not have the clown in the waiting room. Thats so strange but it totally makes sense! Thats one study that def makes me wonder about stress & TTC. I'm going to def watch these videos plus many more funny videos after IVF. Dh said he'll spend the full 2wks, day & night, making me laugh if it could potentially help, lol. He makes me laugh anyway so I'm excited to see what I'm in for after IVF! :rofl:. I'd laugh so hard if he ended up hiring me a clown haha! Id love it!

haha no apology needed. My message was for anyone reading it and it was a good emotional. I'm a rainbows and unicorns girl and I just want the world to be happy :rofl:

lol! You crack me up! I'm the same exact way though. Dh says I care TOO much sometimes but I dont think that's possible :).

Hi all, sorry but feeling down. I am trying to stay positive but I'm now 5DPO and everything feels on course like usual - very sore boobs, aches. I feel pretty certain it's just not going to happen. I wish I could just sleep until AF comes and goes!

Hi all, sorry but feeling down. I am trying to stay positive but I'm now 5DPO and everything feels on course like usual - very sore boobs, aches. I feel pretty certain it's just not going to happen. I wish I could just sleep until AF comes and goes!

Your chart looks great!! FX for you! Dont get down yet!! I have hope for you :). FX you'll be posting about your BFP within the next week or so! :hugs:

Your chart looks great!! FX for you! Dont get down yet!! I have hope for you :). FX you'll be posting about your BFP within the next week or so! :hugs:

I really hope it happens but for some reason I'm just super skeptical. My chart always looks good... then the witch shows :( I guess I am not feeling well and am very tired and moody. Thanks for the encouragement. I just want this so badly and it's so frustrating it's taking this long... I worry I might have fertility issues and don't have the energy to get tests done yet.

I knew you were def prego! Congrats again!!! :happydance:
I can relate to being cautious. I've only known for 5 days that I'm pregnant and I'm still in denial lol. Plus I have zero symptoms besides tiredness. But the lines keep getting darker so I'm happy!

So far I've only told my twin sister and best friend. I am telling my parents in person this weekend and DH family on Easter :) I'll be 10 weeks by then so I'm ok with that. It's really what ur comfortable with. I know girls that tell the whole world right away but I don't feel comfortable doing that .

Thanks for that website on mc possibility rates! Good to know

I told the world after we had our first ultrasound. I was going to sit on it for a bit but started thinking that I would rather people know and be happy for us while we were pregnant, than mourn with us if we lost the baby. I don't know of that makes sense or not.

Also, I had some blood on the toilet paper when I went to the bathroom this morning. I am kinda freaked out as it was bright red. I listened to tiny tot on the doppler and his/her heart rate was a bit lowr than it has been, but is still going strong. I called the doc and am waiting for a callback

Yes I am in denial too! I went out and bought frer and clear blue for the coming days lol! And I have be feelin sick ( nauteus all day) I had spaghetti earlier and I put Parmesan on it like normal and it tasted like puke! I thought I was going to throw up! And I have been sleeping a lot, also have an she in my lower back like it's bruised!

I have told a few friends but no one in my close family or his! Gonna wait for order ultrasound and heart beat for that!

So I went out and bought first response and clear blue and took the first response. Also period not due for 3 days! And I also tested with the Internet cheapie and both were positive! This done at 11 DPO pm urine after holding pee for 4 hours

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 9
Looks great Meg's!!! I remember the first days I was peeing on everything!! Lol I loved seeing those lines get darker!

Lmao! I def have been peeing on everything hagan it's an addiction that gets worse once you're actually pregnant!!

Lol yes it does!! I will be peeing on a stick every few days until my first appt in 2 weeks lol. I'll be 7 weeks by then and should be able to see the heartbeat. I'm pretty sure that will be my moment I can let myself believe!

I have a docs appointment for bloodwork and that on Monday, I guess my first appointment after that will be like 2-3 weeks! I'm Too excited for this lol! I want to be cautious with my emotions but it's so hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->