Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

June, I would say that if you bded Sunday that you are still in. The speed will still be there waiting for the egg. If you could do it again tonight, of course it won't hurt. But it won't hurt if you don't. Don't stress if it doesn't happen!

June, I would say that if you bded Sunday that you are still in. The speed will still be there waiting for the egg. If you could do it again tonight, of course it won't hurt. But it won't hurt if you don't. Don't stress if it doesn't happen!

Thanks for the reassurance. Plus, his doctor even recommended every other day. AND we didn't BD on Fri or Sat, so yesterday's was, umm, a good deposit ;) I think we will still find a gentle way to BD tonight unless he's really hurting.

I think you're still in with a chance! I haven't used any opks this month, I am not planning to either.. I'm being totally relaxed, and going with the flow - it's hard not to test, but at least I have our wedding to focus on :) gl June! X

Yeah, I don't want to feel like we have to BD. Unless he initiates, I will just let him rest. Poor guy. Since he turned 40 it's been one thing after another!!

I'm just waiting for af to hurry up!! I'm sleepy, irritable, and super hungry so I know she's around the corner! I'm excited to temp this cycle!

Bummed. Just started spotting and started to feel crampy. I knew it would prob happen, but it doesn't make it any easier. I'm thinking of starting a journal on here to put down my thoughts. I never thought it would take me this long to get pregnant and I know some of you ladies are in the same boat!

I have thought about doing the same thing michellebelle. I think it's a good idea. Sometimes putting your feelings out there can help, especially with all of the awesome people on BNB giving hope and advice.

Bummed. Just started spotting and started to feel crampy. I knew it would prob happen, but it doesn't make it any easier. I'm thinking of starting a journal on here to put down my thoughts. I never thought it would take me this long to get pregnant and I know some of you ladies are in the same boat!

I have thought about doing the same thing michellebelle. I think it's a good idea. Sometimes putting your feelings out there can help, especially with all of the awesome people on BNB giving hope and advice.

This is why I started blogging on Wordpress. I wanted something away from b&b where I could jot down my thoughts and feelings, as well as get and share advice and tips. Wordpress had been amazing for that. The support o have found in the ttc community has been amazing. I have about 125 people who are all in various stages of ttc from naturally trying on their own to iuis to ivf to adoption to parents to be, all supporting me. They are all so lovely and I would highly recommend it. My blog link is in my signature of you want to check it out.

If some of y'all remember me I have been on the pregnancy thread but just wanted to update y'all on my pregnancy.... Today I miscarried my little one. I was 7 weeks and 5 days but the ultrasound was only measuring 5 weeks 5 days...no fetal pole or heartbeat. Everything expelled once I started bleeding and having contractions every 2 mins. It was a horrible day for me.

Good luck and baby dust to each and every one of you ladies, I won't be back on here for a while so I can grieve and let my cycles and body adjust so we can TTC again later. Thank you :)

Thanks for the reassurance. Plus, his doctor even recommended every other day. AND we didn't BD on Fri or Sat, so yesterday's was, umm, a good deposit ;) I think we will still find a gentle way to BD tonight unless he's really hurting.

I had 2 positives on my BFP cycle as well so just keep bd as long as they are positive. So far your timing like the other ladies said looks great :dance:

FX for you hun!

I think you're still in with a chance! I haven't used any opks this month, I am not planning to either.. I'm being totally relaxed, and going with the flow - it's hard not to test, but at least I have our wedding to focus on :) gl June! X

:yipee: Weddings are awesome. My little (okay not so little anymore) is also getting Married in April. Who knows you might still be getting your BFP wedding present :D
Good luck with the last of the arrangements!

I'm just waiting for af to hurry up!! I'm sleepy, irritable, and super hungry so I know she's around the corner! I'm excited to temp this cycle!

Sucks if she is coming :nope: If she does though looking forward to your chart :D

I'm sorry hun! FX next cycle has an even prettier chart with a BFP to follow!

Thanks hun! Me and LO have now come down with viral conjunctivitis, there's no treatment and it takes up to two weeks to clear! :nope: My hen do is this weekend, and the wedding is the weekend after :dohh: Can't believe it tbh! Praying it clears, I really am :( I look like I've been in a fight :haha: I also feel sick, my throat is sore and I've completely lost my appetite.. One thing after another at the mo! X

Thanks hun! Me and LO have now come down with viral conjunctivitis, there's no treatment and it takes up to two weeks to clear! :nope: My hen do is this weekend, and the wedding is the weekend after :dohh: Can't believe it tbh! Praying it clears, I really am :( I look like I've been in a fight :haha: I also feel sick, my throat is sore and I've completely lost my appetite.. One thing after another at the mo! X

Ah no :nope:
I know exactly how you feel. I was hospitalised with pneumonia 2 weeks before my wedding. I spent 5 days in hospital and had a week left before the wedding before they discharged me.

I'm sure you'll feel tons better by the time wedding comes around. As sucky as you feel try chicken soup and lots of fluids for you both and I'm sure you'll get better :hugs:

If some of y'all remember me I have been on the pregnancy thread but just wanted to update y'all on my pregnancy.... Today I miscarried my little one. I was 7 weeks and 5 days but the ultrasound was only measuring 5 weeks 5 days...no fetal pole or heartbeat. Everything expelled once I started bleeding and having contractions every 2 mins. It was a horrible day for me.

Good luck and baby dust to each and every one of you ladies, I won't be back on here for a while so I can grieve and let my cycles and body adjust so we can TTC again later. Thank you :)

I'm so sad to hear that! My thoughts go out to you. Many hugs, and we'll be here once you're ready to come back :hugs: :flower:

AF showed up full force and a huge temp drop this morning. I already cried about it last night when I knew she was coming, so today I'm just ready to move forward and start this Femara cycle! Gotta call the doc this morning to set up a sonogram appt so we can move forward.

AF finally showed today. I'm working on scheduling my ultrasound for month 2 of clomid. :thumbup:

Michelle & TTC I'm so sorry AF came!!! You ladies really had me going with the beautiful charts!!!

I hope both your medicated cycles bring you the BFPs you deserve :hugs:

Now go and have a big glass of wine and be kind to yourselves :D

I'm crushed.

My chart and OPKs are all out of whack this month. Like I have never seen since I started charted about a year ago. I have always Oed CD13-14, except one weird cycle when I think I Oed 11. I finally excitedly got a +OPK on CD16 then a big temp dip yesterday at CD17. So, I figured I would O last night and see a rise today (late for me, but better than never, right?).

SO far from the truth... my temp was a staggering .5F LOWER this morning!! OPK is still dark but not quite positive. Have you experienced this or have a clue why this is happening? I am super confident my temps are accurate the past few days - over the weekend, not completely as I had trouble sleeping and had a few drinks, but the drinks don't usually affect bbt unless I drink a ton which I was not.

so so sorry for your loss! Please take care of yourself and take all the time you need. We will be here when your ready!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->