Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

June, I have seen some ladies with many days of positive opk. How many in a row is that? I would just keep bding until they go negative.

I'm seriously regretting not buying more hpts while I was at the store! I wasn't going to even test this cycle, but I can't turn my brain off from screaming POAS!! I'm afraid I'm an addict!!

June, I have seen some ladies with many days of positive opk. How many in a row is that? I would just keep bding until they go negative.

I'm not concerned about the 2, maybe even 3 days of +OPK - I am worried because (a) I always ovulate by CD14 at the latest - usually CD13 - and now I am several days past that and (b) My temp dropped nearly .5F yesterday and then again today. Seems like my body is struggling with something. If my temp goes up soon and confirms I Oed, wonderful, but I have a feeling that's not going to happen :(

June I wouldn't worry too much. Sometimes we just have wonky cycles, and ovulate later/earlier. Just keep trying to confirm o so that you can make sure your lp stays the same length. It doesn't mean anything is wrong with you unless it happens often. I wouldn't stress too much about it!

June I wouldn't worry too much. Sometimes we just have wonky cycles, and ovulate later/earlier. Just keep trying to confirm o so that you can make sure your lp stays the same length. It doesn't mean anything is wrong with you unless it happens often. I wouldn't stress too much about it!

Stress is probably what's causing this, lol! FX so tight the OPK continue to fade but mostly that my temp soars up tomorrow so I can chillax a bit. My CM has changed a bit over today, from EW to now more creamy. Good sign! I think I need to take one of my anxiety pills, go for a walk, and focus on the 3-day getaway (solo) weekend that's just a few days away. I have been needing a retreat to write, walk, etc. and found a lovely b&b on the coast. Going Sat through Mon.

That's sounds incredible!!! Although your stronger than I am going by yourself! What kind of writing are you doing?

That's sounds incredible!!! Although your stronger than I am going by yourself! What kind of writing are you doing?

I'm very independent and need complete solitude once and a while to recharge. I am tired of talking to people and have a rich inner world, so my imagination keeps me company. DH used to be a chef, so for our first 7 years together, I was solo most of the time. Like, we'd have a day off together every few months and sometimes it would be weeks really spending any waking hours together!!

I'm working on my first novel, based loosely on my life. Basically about a coming of age but still learning along the way tale of a woman with mega daddy issues. Dark humor.

Oh wow! That's really awesome! I spent a lot of time alone as a kid. My dad worked out of state, and my mom worked nights (probably why I was such a bad teenager!) And so now I really don't Care to be alone. I'm a "homemaker" (never really sure what to call myself) so I'm home alone all day long, and get super excited when dh comes home. I hope I can read your novel one day!

I'm so excited that I have to share. My oldest dog, Syris, was potty trained fully in two weeks because we taught him to ring a bell that hangs around the doorknob when he needs to go. So flash forward to today. I have had Cashus now for less than two weeks and he rang to bell for potty!!! I'm such a happy momma!!

Here is my bump today at 22 weeks! Only 18 more to go

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 3
Michelle & TTC I'm so sorry AF came!!! You ladies really had me going with the beautiful charts!!!

I hope both your medicated cycles bring you the BFPs you deserve :hugs:

Now go and have a big glass of wine and be kind to yourselves :D

Thanks! That is what I am doing currently. Drinking a big glass of wine. :winkwink:

Had a doctors appt today for an ultrasound. He said everything looks good, but I definitely have PCOS due to 3 reasons: irregular cycles, the look of my ovaries, and weird hair growth. I start Femara tomorrow, so I hope it works in the next couple of cycles! Would be amazing to get a BFP by June.

I'm not concerned about the 2, maybe even 3 days of +OPK - I am worried because (a) I always ovulate by CD14 at the latest - usually CD13 - and now I am several days past that and (b) My temp dropped nearly .5F yesterday and then again today. Seems like my body is struggling with something. If my temp goes up soon and confirms I Oed, wonderful, but I have a feeling that's not going to happen :(

I have a feeling ur oing today. Cant wait to see tomorrow!

Chart is giving me some hope today. One full degree rise. But OPK are still very dark, though not quite positive. I am hoping I just caught the beginning of my surge Sun. morning and that it ended yesterday after I took my temp??? That way it could have been two big temp drops in a row instead of just one????????? Praying my temp rises a bit more and stays up til AF is due!!!! I don't want to start having anovulatory cycles. I just want to get my BFP without a bunch of tests and stuff. I know, I know, it's no big deal if I need that. But a girl can dream.

Gutted - O day today, haven't DTD since Sunday night, OH is away until Friday! :( we are never gonna catch this eggy! X

Gutted - O day today, haven't DTD since Sunday night, OH is away until Friday! :( we are never gonna catch this eggy! X

Don't count yourself out! Those swimmers could still be in there waiting for the egg! ! I would definitely say you still have a good shot

She's in hiding Chelsea!

REBECCA - you definitely still have a chance. Hubby and I did the deed o-2 and day of and we were successful. You just never know what's waiting for you down the road.

I wanted to let you guys know that I am going to be live streaming the gender reveal and sneak peaks and behind the scenes footage in Twitter. You can follow along at Twitter.com/reppjess and don't forget to follow me on meerkat at meerkat.co/reppjess

Mary where have you been?

Ive been TRYING to stay off-line a little bit while we wait for the injections to actually start. I kept reading negative things about IVF and just normal pregnancy's & then I get myself all freaked out and get anxiety, lol. I make sure I come on to check on u ladies at least twice a wk but ive just needed a little break from the internet itself, u know? Only 15 more days until my injections start...but don't worry, I will be around before then. We have also been really busy decorating our new place and unpacking and all the fun moving stuff (lol). We're finally down to one last box, which is mostly full of junk so it looks like we're pretty much done :).

So, the fertility pharm called yesterday and confirmed my docs order for lupron, gonal-f, menopur, progesterone oil, some other med, and the HCG shot, all with 3 refills incase we had time for another cycle. I have no clue what we'll be paying out of pocket for all these meds bcuz I dont know which med falls under which tier for my prescription coverage but I do know it shouldn't be anymore than $400. I'm waiting for a call today or tomorrow to get the exact amount and pay them. They said ill have my meds delivered on April 3rd, which is perfect timing for my injection class on the 8th :).

I'm going to start temping again in about 5 days. Ive basically been taking a short break from everything that goes along with TTC, except I can't get IVF out of my head for more then 5 mins at a time! And I know thats part of why ive been MIA so much. Ive noticed this past month has flown by since I haven't been obsessing over temps or anything. The obsessing will be starting again very soon tho, dont u worry! And then u wont be able to get me to shut up! :haha: ;)

How are u, Chelsea? I need to take a peak at ur chart and see where u r in ur cycle! FX for u all!!

June, maybe u did O yest! Ur temp certainly went back up. FX super tight for it to keep going tomorrow! U could even be oing today. I sometimes would O after I saw a dip & then a rise the next day, sometimes the rise after my dip is my true O day. FX for u!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->