Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Mary if you need any progesterone tips let me know

New to this site my hubby eric and I are mom and dad to an adorable 2 year old girl. .we are t t c for #2 ..went through an uphill battle with post p. Depression with #1 still. On anti depression meds am anxious about trying again but excited too praying for an easier recovery this time..love and baby dust to all

Welcome, Christina! I hope your BFP happens quickly! I don't know much about pp depression, but thinking good thoughts for you.

New to this site my hubby eric and I are mom and dad to an adorable 2 year old girl. .we are t t c for #2 ..went through an uphill battle with post p. Depression with #1 still. On anti depression meds am anxious about trying again but excited too praying for an easier recovery this time..love and baby dust to all

Welcome, hun!!!! FX!!!!

Hi :hi:

Welcome to the group. Sorry that you had a hard time 1st time around. FX you get your BFP soon and that it is all smooth sailing!!

Welcome, Christina! I hope your BFP happens quickly! I don't know much about pp depression, but thinking good thoughts for you.

Michelle... just saw your chart and wondering if you have tested again or not?

No, no testing today. My LP is usually around 13 days, meaning AF should arrive tomorrow. I figure I'll wait and test if she doesn't show. That way I can still have hope. :) because if I get a BFN at 13 dpo, I'll be sure I'm out, but this way I can still pretend there is a chance!

No, no testing today. My LP is usually around 13 days, meaning AF should arrive tomorrow. I figure I'll wait and test if she doesn't show. That way I can still have hope. :) because if I get a BFN at 13 dpo, I'll be sure I'm out, but this way I can still pretend there is a chance!

That's my mindset the month i got bfp. Better wait it out and have hope linger for a bit than seeing a bfn early on.

Have my FX for you michelle.....

:dust::dust::dust:

Thank you! Yes, exactly daphne! I just want to keep every bit of hope alive for now. :)

Back on it! Cycle two of clomid - lets go! More clomid, more spearmint tea, maybe more donations. Fingers crossed this month we will make our baby

Mary if you need any progesterone tips let me know

I def will! I got the vaginal suppository's and I have no clue about them yet but my doc called them in now and just plans to go over the meds with me on April 8th but I'm sure I will still have some questions!
I forgot from when I was younger how much BCP really helps my bbs grow! Lol! I'm a small A cup and now I actually have a good handful! :haha: Idk why but the progesterone just reminded me of BCP...prob cuz they both seem to cause pregnancy type symptoms.

Mary, I went rectally with my progrsterone suppositories. Vaginally leaves a lot of dischage. Pardon the tmi but I'm glad someone shared that tip with me lol!

I'm preparing for a temp drop tomorrow. I always take my temp before bed, because usually it does give me an indication of the next morning's temp. I just got a 96.93, so I figure my temp will probably go below the coverline an AF will show. We will know for sure in the morning!

As u all have seen, I haven't been temping but I plan to start again around April 8th. I go for my injection class on the 8th and start the injections on the 10th of April so ill start temping again then and on the 10th is when my last 21 day pack of bcp starts as well so that'll be when I mark a "new cycle" on FF. Even tho AF isn't coming so it'll technically be the same cycle, changing my cycle start date on FF will make it less confusing for me when I'm calculating dates and such. Soo basically, the cycle of 4/10/15 should be the one! FX FX FX! It feels very surreal knowing that one of our fertilized eggys will be put right into my uterus between May 7th-9th. FX for a very sticky bean!
Tomorrow is our meeting with the psych for donor pregnancy's and after that is when ill tell our doctor for sure if using a donor is def the way we want to go. We all already know my DH is up for a donor, no questions asked, but hopefully tomorrow I MYSELF will feel even better about it. Dont get me wrong, I'm excited for our LO either way, I just want to hear whether all my feelings are normal... (which I'm sure they are very normal) I think the meeting tomorrow will be very helpful for me while making decisions. As I said the other day, I'm pretty positive we will be using a donor but I still told my doc we weren't making it official until after this appt.

Speaking of appts, we have one every other day this week, we have one next week and then 4 appts the week after. Thats at least 9 appts for IVF in 2wks, and there could be more to come. They always add another appt day after I meet with my RE. I have a feeling the many, many appts will be my biggest struggle during this process. Life is crazy as it is BUT if it'll get us our LO, I'll go to as many appts as needed, no matter how overwhelming it can be. FX that everyone has their BFP by May with me! :)

Mary, I went rectally with my progrsterone suppositories. Vaginally leaves a lot of dischage. Pardon the tmi but I'm glad someone shared that tip with me lol!

lol, thank u for sharing this with me! Ive never heard of anyone doing this & it may def be something ill want to try, esp after pregnancy is confirmed. They dont want me BDing right after my transfer so I won't be too worried about my d/c those two weeks but for the remaining time until I hit the 12wk mark, my cm will most likely start to annoy me! Lol I'm def going to look into this little trick. Thank u again!

That's what bnb buddies are for! Someone informed me so I'm sharing the knowledge. I know a handful of women that used this method as well. I can't wait for your BFP!

Michelle, I hope you get a surprise temp tomorrow!

Well AF is 2 days later than she's ever been but I'm not pregnant. I'm so frustrated. I'm ready to start round 2 of clomid already. The witch refuses to rear her head, though.

Well, my body is being crazy. I tested twice or even three times a day (morning, afternoon, some evenings) starting as soon as my period ended... I have always Oed CD13 or 14 since TTC, then Oed CD11 one cycle. NOW... it's CD17 and I *just* got a +OPK yesterday morning, and it's still + this morning. I wasn't even going to test anymore yesterday because my temp rose Saturday so I assumed I'd Oed and either missed the LH surge or the new bundle of Wondfo strips were defective cuz they all looked the same, light pink but clearly negative.

But, DH asked yesterday morning if I'd tested and I said no, the strips are BS and my temp is up. Well, he said I should anyway and boy am I glad I did! So, BD Sunday, lol. It's still + now and my temp tanked this morning, so I expect O to happen sometime later today. Hopefully we can fit in one more BD after work, but DH hurt his back so he might not be up for it. I might just have to jump him, lol.

Anyway, my chart is a mess and this is crazy. I hope my temp goes and stays up tomorrow so I can just relax a bit before the 2WW craziness takes over ;/. If we don't BD tonight do you think we still have a chance?? Thankfully I am going out of town, away from it all at a b&b on the coast this weekend so I can unplug, write, just take in nature and recharge. I need it for sure!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->