Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I finally got my blood results. Negative. So, I guess that's that. Onward to a second month on clomid (and hopefully a BFP).

I hate how clomid can cause the most beautiful charts!!!! I hope that u just implanted late and are still looking at a BFP. I'm Still crossing my fingers! I do know many women who had good luck on their 2nd round of clomid...FX ur one of them! :) :dust:

TTC, sometimes it can take a few months on Clomid still. I was chatting with my sis recently, and it took her several months of Clomid and trying out different doses before she got her BFP.

TTC74, Michelle is completely right about clomid. Ive always read to give it at least 3-4 cycles before giving up, as sometimes it takes that 3 months to make for that "golden egg". Just like in natural cycles, they tell u to take prenatals for 3 months before TTC because thats how long it takes for eggs/sperm to mature before your body allows that particular egg to come out at ovulation & the clomid can truly help make for the best egg health, u know? Hope that made sense! And hopefully cycle #2 with clomid is your lucky one! :) FX! Like I said earlier, I see many women succeed with their 2nd try, if not their 3rd. FX FX FX! Maybe you and I will be getting BFPs together!

Hey ladies I'm back! Had two chemicals back to back....well decided I would use the clearblue digital opk and got my flashing smiley face yesterday on cd6-7 and still flashing today...my period was done on cycle day 4ish...now I'm spotting but do have stretchy cm...what is my body doing? I did post in the opk thread but I never get a response there :wacko: do you ladies have any thoughts? Been off bc since October... Wish I knew what to do....trying to decide if I should call my OB and ask about the spotting since my period or not. Tia for any thoughts or advice!

How long have your average cycles been? It's possible that you are gearing up to o.

Well they were 28 days then I had a 36 day with my first chemical and a 30 day cycle last cycle with another suspected chemical...not really sure what to think about how long my cycles are now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1
I'm not entirely sure but with my miscarriages I ovulated early each time. You still could be 3-4 days away from ovulation which would put it closer to a 28 day cycle

I did 2 rounds of clomid with no bfp. 2 months later (unmedicated) we got our :bfp: who knows if the clomid is still in my system... FX TTC and so sorry for negative blood results. Still im hoping you just implanted late.... That chart really looks good and deceiving if you really are not pregnant.... :dust:

Hi everyone hope all is well. Haven't been on much as been busy with work and doing things for my friends wedding . Was pretty sad when I got af so thought distancing myself for a bit would help till I got my head together. I am feeling much better now as almost started to feel depressed (which isn't like me).

Now I have new issues lol. Yesterday on CD 8 I started noticing I was gettting a bit crampy and was very "wet", it looked like I was starting to get fertile CM. Used a clear blue digital got low fertility, and then did it today on CD 9 and I got a peak fertility on the first morning urine. It says it can take between 12-48 hours to ovulate, which makes sense as it is picking up the LH surge. However why am I "possibly " ovulating earlier. Does anyone here have big differences in the days they ovulate each month , and if so how many days differences. I am super paranoid and worried something is wrong with me , trying to calm myself though but not winning!!!!

Last month I got a negative on CD 10, and 11 and got a positive on CD 12

Hey ladies I'm back! Had two chemicals back to back....well decided I would use the clearblue digital opk and got my flashing smiley face yesterday on cd6-7 and still flashing today...my period was done on cycle day 4ish...now I'm spotting but do have stretchy cm...what is my body doing? I did post in the opk thread but I never get a response there :wacko: do you ladies have any thoughts? Been off bc since October... Wish I knew what to do....trying to decide if I should call my OB and ask about the spotting since my period or not. Tia for any thoughts or advice!

I can't help but sympathise, as I am not sure what my body is doing either as last month (first time using the CBD opk) I got negative on CD 10, and 11 and when straight to peak fertility CD 12. This month I got a negative at CD 8 , and went straight to peak fertility on CD 9!!! I am no longer spotting though and my period finished at day 5 and had a bit of spotting here and there till day 6. I have been off birth control since november, but have had no BFP's

So ladies I start the lupron injections on April 10th and our retrieval is officially May 4th so if we go with a donor, we may have our sticky bean transferred by may 9th! Thats just unbelievable!! I'm pretty sure we're going to try the donor sperm. Its just still a bit of a struggle to think about of course but either way it'll be my baby and dhs as well and thats all we want so why not just do it now?! :) I'm getting extremely excited again! Yay!! FX FX FX!!!

Glad you are feeling excited. :) :) :)

I had a temp jump this morning, but I know it's most likely because I was tossing and turning last night. Just in case, I took a test this morning and it was a BFN.

Temp drop this morning. AF expected tomorrow. I'm fine with that. It means I can move on to month 2 of clomid.

TTC74, I'm hoping month 2 works perfectly for you! It would be great to get our BFPs at the same time!

Temp drop this morning, so I feel AF will probably show up by Monday at the latest. I'll be joining you soon, Laura and TTC74 in hoping this next cycle is it! It will be my first one trying Femara. DH still hasn't gotten his SA test, because of work busyness, so I'm making him go this week!

I hope we all get our BFPsin the next 30 days!

I'm sorry ladies! Good luck in your upcoming cycles

Sorry ladies for the lack of BFP's! :hugs: FX for you guys :D

I was thinking about each and everyone of you still ttc! We went to our local pub & grill for take-aways and one of the ladies in our town who is early in her pregnancy was there and she was doing shots :shock: I was so disgusted! There are so many wonderful ladies out there wanting for a baby and then someone does not take the time to realise how blessed they are and do the best they can :cry:

I hope you ladies get your BFP's soon! You are all so deserving!!!

Clomid cycle two begins tonight for me...

Good luck hun!!! I just picked up my progesterone suppository's yesterday & that was pretty exciting :). It made IVF feel way more real! FX you and I both see our BFPs by the end of this cycle!

Im on day 23 of the BCP and so no AF but ive been spotting for weeks! Its driving me nuts but it looks like its starting to go away.

Anyway, just wanted to pop in and wish everyone luck and baby dust!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->