Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Omg, my moms Cat just had kitten last night and this a.m when my mom woke, both kittens had passed away :(. They were born really tiny and the mother is really tiny as well so we think she gave birth early, seeing how small the 2 kittys were and her body probably couldn't handle carrying them any longer. Its so sad. I feel horrible for the momma kitty. She's lost right now. Ive never been so upset about something going wrong with a kitty birth but I've also never seen all of the kittens pass. At the most, 1 died in past litters with past cats that we had. I wish there was something I could do. Poor momma kitty :(.

Mary you have me all excited! I hope the donor works out.

Today is baby shower reveal day! If you want to see the reveal live join me on Twitter at Twitter.com/reppjess and meerkat at meerkat.co/reppjess

Oh that is so sad, Mary! My heart goes out to those kittens and their mommy.

Good luck with the gender reveal, Jess! I'm sure it will be so fun!

I just realized, my transfer is scheduled to be done the day before mothers day! (as long as its a 5 day transfer, as we hope.) I'm going to take the day before mothers day as a good sign...lol :)

I think that is a GREAT sign! :happydance:

Mary sorry to hear about the kittens :( that's so sad! But I think it is a very good sign to transfer on Mother's Day weekend :D I can't wait!

Mary you have me all excited! I hope the donor works out.

Today is baby shower reveal day! If you want to see the reveal live join me on Twitter at Twitter.com/reppjess and meerkat at meerkat.co/reppjess

Thank you! :) I'm PRAYING this all works out as hoped! FX!

What time will the live reveal be at?!

TTC has made me very superstitious with dates and such, lol, so I hope we're all right and Mothers Day weekend will be a very blessed one! I hope It brings lots of dust for all of us still waiting for our sticky beans! :) And I'm so excited to be able to say happy mothers day to all of the BFP'ers! Your first mothers day! :)

Jess, do you know if I'll get my period after I stop the BCP and start the Lupron injections? I keep reading that women take their bcp and then start the next med about the same time but they wait for AF to start the actual stem meds. I'm going to ask my RE on monday but I'm curious as to if it'll be cycle 24 or 25 that IVF will technically be in. It doesn't really matter, lol, but I also want to know if I should expect AF again before my ER & ET, just out of curiosity. I was really hoping I wouldn't be seeing AF again for IVF & pregnancy...lol. Idk if u know the answer to this but I'm terrified to look at the IVF threads to check. I only look at the IVF first time success threads. I don't want to see bad news or hear about the first round not working because its obv really sad to think about for those women and its also scary to think about, knowing we have such little time. Anyway, I know uve read through some of the IVF threads so I figured id see if u knew if I should expect AF before the stim meds. Hope to catch ur live reveal today! You make me want a new camera SOOO badly! Lol.

Mary I'm very sorry about the kitties :( Give mommy cat lots of love and she'll be okay.

Mother's Day gift for you with successful IVF sounds great to me!! FX :hugs:

Mary I'm very sorry about the kitties :( Give mommy cat lots of love and she'll be okay.

Mother's Day gift for you with successful IVF sounds great to me!! FX :hugs:

Thank u :(. Momma kitty is def getting lots of love. I feel soo bad for her. My mom is babying her like crazy. Ugh. Poor Cat :(. In the pic my mom sent me, the babies were extremely tiny and even last night my mom was worried because of their size. I dont think she was suppose to give birth for another 3-4 wks. I'm pretty sure my Cat, Maximus was the daddy and so we are pretty positive of when she conceived, about 2 months ago when we caught him on her one day when we got home...that was scary! Lol. Bless her little kitty heart <3

And yes, mothers day transfer would be absolutely amazing!!! There's a 50% chance I will get one so FX super tight! I like to think my odds are really about 80%, given all the factors and with it just being a tubal factor and nothing else (other than the donor part, which their swimmers are usual very good) that its a much higher pregnancy rate than those with uterine issues and so my doctor said he sees high success for us, but of course he can't promise anything. I want this so bad that I'm petrified of a bad outcome. But 50% chance if it working is pretty darn high so I have lots of faith. I read that I most likely could get a BFP 5-7dp5dt or 7-9dp3dt, since obv if the embies make it to a day 5 blastocyst, it can potentially implant a couple days sooner then a day 3 transfer, u know? I'm praying we get a beautiful day 5 blast but we shall see how my little embies look. FX for a bunch of super healthy, sticky embies! :) So if the ER is actually on may 4th (it could be a lil earlier or later depending on how my body responds to the stem meds) then I should expect to see a BFP between May 14th-May 18th...thatd be between 5dp5dt to 9dp5dt, again this is assuming we get lucky enough for a day 5 transfer. I know there's plenty of success for day 3 transfers as well, I just know the odds are better while transferring 1 embie at day 5 because if it can survive to day 5 outside of the body and divides nicely, then it has a higher likely hood of becoming a viable singleton pregnancy. Again, I'm very anxious and cant shut up about this! Time was going by quick until I started counting down to Lupron day 3 days ago, lol. Darn countdowns always seem to add to the wait for me but I ALWAYS seem to make a countdown for everything while TTC! :haha:

Well FX and lots of dust for us all!!!

I will continue to hope for the best outcome for you guys Mary! It's been a long time coming :D

Here is the video of the actual reveal. I'm still working on the video from the whole shower though.

[youtube]CcE-2fwWy9o[/youtube]

My chart is looking wonky. Hi, rising pre-O temps. I hope they go back down and stabilize tomorrow. I just started taking clomid last night. So, hopefully my estrogen will be kicking it up a notch.

I have heard that clomid can do wonky things to your cycle in the beginning

Based on my chart alone, I would swear that I Od on CD4 - right after AF ended. I know it's a crazy thought, but the last time I got pregnant it was from BD on CD5. Anyone have any thoughts or opinions?

My chart is looking wonky. Hi, rising pre-O temps. I hope they go back down and stabilize tomorrow. I just started taking clomid last night. So, hopefully my estrogen will be kicking it up a notch.

Clomid can make ur temp higher then your "norm". Many women notice higher temps, both before and after O. They can also go up and down like crazy. Like most things while TTC, it really depends on the person and how your body responds, u know? I'm crossing my fingers for u! With or without higher temps pre-o, this cycle could def be the one! :) keeping these fingers crossed!! :dust:

2 more days and it's April, Mary.... Getting close now.... Can't hold my excitement for you :dance:

Based on my chart alone, I would swear that I Od on CD4 - right after AF ended. I know it's a crazy thought, but the last time I got pregnant it was from BD on CD5. Anyone have any thoughts or opinions?

There's always a chance that this is possible but id def keep bding and watching ur temp and if u don't notice another temp shift for O, try testing just to see. Its def possible to O early, as you know, since u conceived on CD5 in the past, & O'ing that early is def uncommon but again, there's a chance. I guess alls we can do is watch ur temp for now and you keep bding! :) Fx for a good outcome, whether u O'ed early or if ur going to O in a wk or so, I hope for nothing but the best outcome! GL!!

2 more days and it's April, Mary.... Getting close now.... Can't hold my excitement for you :dance:

I know!!! Only 11 days and I start injections! This is soo crazy! I'm getting very excited, anxious, nervous, etc, all at once! I can't wait for our little bean to be in my belly and I PRAY for nothing but healthy embies on transfer day to choose from! I'm soo scared of it not being sticky. (PLEASE be Sticky!!) I hate that ive been worrying about that but I cant seem to help it. Hopefully I get a VERY GOOD day 5 blast that will be extra strong and sticky! :) FX!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->