Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Will be praying for you Mary. I know everything will be perfect just looking how these past few weeks had been good to you with all these wonderful news :)cry: about the kittens though). Oh, and the timing of everything seems to be a good sign....

My chart is looking wonky. Hi, rising pre-O temps. I hope they go back down and stabilize tomorrow. I just started taking clomid last night. So, hopefully my estrogen will be kicking it up a notch.

Clomid can make ur temp higher then your "norm". Many women notice higher temps, both before and after O. They can also go up and down like crazy. Like most things while TTC, it really depends on the person and how your body responds, u know? I'm crossing my fingers for u! With or without higher temps pre-o, this cycle could def be the one! :) keeping these fingers crossed!! :dust:

Thanks Mary! I didn't realize clomid can elevate my pre-O temps. I'll bet that's what I'm seeing. I guess we'll find out in 8-11 days!

Jess I just read your post on twitter about things that you still want/need. I was going to tell you about Boudreaux but paste. My mom used it on me, before it was in stores. Her Dr recommended it, and gave her samples, she swore by it. I also use it to this day on myself. Anytime I get any sort of irritation, ie yeast infection or chaffing, this stuff is a miracle! !! And also the temperature gauge, try a pool supply place! Sounds weird I know, but, we used to have the cutest floating duck temperature gauge for our hot tub! Maybe you could find something fun for little luke!!

I won't be able to get in to a doctors office yet so I have a concern.
Note: 3/22 beta -7860 & 3/24 beta - 2026 dropped super fast! I was 7.5 weeks pregnant and baby measured 5&4days

Okay the 22nd my miscarriage started...I already lots of tissue come out, also the placenta and the sac. The 25th I took an hpt to check if the tests were fading already and it was already halfway faint so I took another and same. Two days ago I stopped bleeding and was just spotting brown so I said yay its over. Yesterday I didn't bleed at all. I was nauseous while tearing apart meat when trying to cook....but early evening I started spotting orange/red just for a little so I found a test I had and it came up super dark more than the control line! Today I'm not bleeding anymore and I took another and still super dark. Now I understand that the pregnancy hormone can stay in your body for about a month but what my family and I are baffled about is why would it already be very light then turn extremely dark again?

Also I noticed I had a lot of ewcm the week of the miscarriage before it started...we BD'd the day before my spotting and at that time the baby already had passed away 2 weeks before that. Is there a chance that since the baby stopped growing my body thought I wasnt pregnant anymore and released an egg? I've seen similar stories of that happening its just really weird to me that my tests are getting darker after they have been light already since m/c. Please give me your thoughts if any...thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20150330_231655.jpg
    IMG_20150330_231655.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1
Didn't want to read and run. That's very weird for the test to go faint back to positive but I have no idea. It would great if a BFP was the outcome. I'm hoping one of the ladies has some insight.

I just wanted to pop in to see how you ladies are all getting on?? And to say our next appointment with our gynae is just over 1 week away now so we can start discussing what happened with Skye and if and when we can try again.

mommysylvia - I had the same kind of situation after my miscarriage in January.. when I found out I was pregnant my pregnancy tests were faint positives but 3 weeks after the miscarriage I tested again to make sure things were going back to normal and my tests were still positive but a lot stronger! I had my blood drawn for HCG on they were 107
,103,95 then 17 I knew it was just the hormone still present in my body it took 8 weeks after my miscarriage for eh HCG to go low enough to test negative on a pregnancy test... I tested negative again on 14th March :( However they were asking me if we had beded because it could be possible I had caught again and it was a new pregnancy! But because we only had sex using condoms it was unlikely :( Jut wanted to share my experience as it sounds kind of similar to mine.... sending you healing hugs :hugs:

Thank you ladies for responding... We will see what my bloods are tomorrow. We didn't prevent anything since I was pregnant already so that stays in the back of my mind since I had the proof I lost the pregnancy 2 weeks before we BD'd and again 5 days before that. So we will hope and see! I hate the waiting game its just like the tww lol

:hugs: MommySylvia! I'm hoping you get answers soon.

TTC74, I'm hoping this Clomid cycle works for you!

Mary.. It's getting closer.. So excited!

Over here, nothing much to report. Just waiting for AF to be gone. I have a follow up RE appt on Friday to see what my follicles are doing, and DH is FINALLY getting a SA done this week!

Thank you Chelsea! I did get a tube of the Bordeaux butt cream I'm just to sure how it works with cloth diapers. I did find the little duckies and an octopus at babies r us so I'll probably go with that. We don't really need all that much else thankfully....

:( Kitties. Sorry, Mary.

Well my temp dropped quite a bit this morning, but it's still well above coverline so I won't worry until tomorrow. I am worried AF will show at her usual time, based on my usual O. If my LP stays in tact the witch won't arrive for another week. FX. My boobs are a bit sore today, just on the tops, not a good spot to indicate anything other than the witch is on her way... let the pms begin!

PS - my getaway was PERFECT but I was so dopey and relaxed (and starting to feel pms-y) when I got home last night, I think DH is upset like I don't want to be back. Well... nothing personal, but I just felt down. Still feeling down today. I need a decent workout to boost my mood but I am just so tired and feel like a blob.

Thank you ladies for responding... We will see what my bloods are tomorrow. We didn't prevent anything since I was pregnant already so that stays in the back of my mind since I had the proof I lost the pregnancy 2 weeks before we BD'd and again 5 days before that. So we will hope and see! I hate the waiting game its just like the tww lol

Good luck hun!!! I'm praying for u! :hugs:
Either it could be a vanishing twin situation, which can make really high levels drop and then rise again (ive seen it happen on a few IVF threads where the woman had two embies transferred back so the doctors were able to pinpoint the likely issue easier. BUT, as SarahLou said, she recently had the same thing happen :(. Her numbers got higher again before leaving her body. I'm not sure why this happens but I do know many women will still get BFPs that darken, even after birth! Im one of those women. The doctor told me the HCG levels can be wonky for some ladies after a live birth or m/c while the HCG is working its way out of your system. I hope that makes sense. I was young when she explained it to me so I dont have any great medical terms. I hope a miracle has happened for u and you end up having a sticky bean in there after all! Def update after ur bloods! Good luck!!!!! :dust: And hang in there hun, I know how hard this can be. I know words can't do much for a hurting heart but I want u to know we're all here for you & your in my thoughts <3 :hugs:

So ladies, only 10 DAYS LEFT until injections start!!! I am beyond excited and anxious! Holy crap, 10 days is soo soon from now and I'm so grateful we finally get this chance! :)

I am switching to a diet with AT LEAST 60gs of protein a day (I dont watch how much usually but I'm going to start, as studies prove it to increase egg health during stem meds by 40%!) and reducing sugar from my diet...guess I need to say bye to my favorite "food", candy, :(...lol. The higher protein intake and less sugar intake, the better. And that's for both IVF and natural conception, since it helps egg health and all. So pork, steak, chicken, vegies, fruit, and Lots of avocados it is for me! Oh, and cant forget about eggs! Eating eggs is def a great source of protein! :). It'll be good for my body, and for our (hopefully) soon to be baby so I certainly have no problem with an even better diet change. I do already eat alot of fruits and veggies, but meat is where I'm def lacking protein intake. I read pork is best, followed by steak so I'm going to load up, lol. I'm actually about to cook some steak as I type this. :). I wanted to share that upping protein to 60+gs/day and removing as much sugar from ur diet as possible can highly benefit egg quality and quantity. And dont forget that folic acid! Lol. I've been obsessing over studies about foods and vitamins that have proven to up the odds of good quality eggs, if u cant tell.

Anyway, our IVF meds will arrive on Friday Apr 3rd, our next RE appt is Monday the 6th and our injection class/appt is on Wednesday the 8th and injections will start on Friday the 10th. I'm hoping my body responds well and quick to the stem meds and maybe ill get lucky and the retrieval will be April 27th, as I originally hoped. We shall see! No matter how long the stemming takes, I just pray for our sticky bean to be the chosen one at the end of it all. Fx! Lots of dust to Everyone! :dust:

YAY Mary! I can't believe it's happening so fast or it feels that way at least. Good for you with the diet changes. Anything for baby!!

Oh wow mary! It's coming so fast! Don't forget about peanut butter!! You can replace a spoonful of peanut butter for sweet cravings. I do that sometimes if I'm craving chocolate!

YAY Mary! I can't believe it's happening so fast or it feels that way at least. Good for you with the diet changes. Anything for baby!!

It does seem like its going fast, huh?! It feels like just yesterday I was saying "only 17 days to go!" so this last wk DEF has gone by fast, as well as most of March. I'm still waiting to hear if I'll get Af again after starting the Lupron but I figured I'll just wait and ask my doc on Monday when I go in. I'm curious if it'll technically be lucky #24 or cycle #25...lol. I'm so precise about dates and TTC :haha:. Hopefully ill be joining you with our true, sticky BFP about 40 days from now. Now that sounds like a long time but between the appts, meds, ET & RT, I think time will pass pretty quickly. I think I'm going to start temping again on Monday, 5 days before the meds start, just to see where my temps are at. Thats another reason I want to know it ill be expecting AF again. If Af will be coming, obv ill start a new cycle on FF then but if AF is NOT to be expected, ill just start the new cycle on FF the day we start the Lupron injections, only because it'll help me visually see where I am in my medicated cycle, u know? Plus itd look like I had a double cycle and confuse the heck out of me if it were 60+ CD's, compared to my usual 24-27 day cycles. Anywhooo, you ladies will have to get some funny videos prepared for the day of our transfer! Since I dont have a clown, I'm relying on u ladies to post up some funny videos for me to LOL to the moment I step out of the clinic after the transfer. I'll let you all know when these videos are needed, lol :haha: :) FX it all works!!

Oh wow mary! It's coming so fast! Don't forget about peanut butter!! You can replace a spoonful of peanut butter for sweet cravings. I do that sometimes if I'm craving chocolate!

Thanks Chelsea! I always have peanut butter so that wont be a problem! Great idea! ;)

Geez Louise mary! Time is flying by! You're going to have your bfp in no time. I did want to share with all of you, choosemyplate.gov has a great way to help figure out what you should be eating as far as for your height weight and pregnancy status

Here is my bump pics. ignore the fact that Im in my swimsuit, my nephew and I were playing in the hose. The pics on the left are from week 21, the pics on the right are from week 22 (technically 23 weeks 0 days, because I take my pics when I have completed a week, not started the week)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 69
Oh my jess! You have such a cute bump! Your so tiny you look like your going to topple forward!

Jess, your bump is like a replica of mine when I was pregnant with Aiden, bbs and all (LOL) :haha: You look great hun! I'm hoping I'm all belly like I was with Aiden, which I'm sure I will be, as I cannot seem to gain weight unless its baby weight! (no thyroid issues tho). I'm so excited, I should be getting my BFP and then ull have ur LO in ur arms about 90 days after! :) Things have been going so good on this thread for so many over the last 6-7 months, FINALLY! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->