Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

My bloods were 58 and my sono showed mostly empty. So he prescribed me methragine I think that's what its called to get my uterus to have horrible contractions again to expell the rest.

Jess, your bump is like a replica of mine when I was pregnant with Aiden, bbs and all (LOL) :haha: You look great hun! I'm hoping I'm all belly like I was with Aiden, which I'm sure I will be, as I cannot seem to gain weight unless its baby weight! (no thyroid issues tho). I'm so excited, I should be getting my BFP and then ull have ur LO in ur arms about 90 days after! :) Things have been going so good on this thread for so many over the last 6-7 months, FINALLY! :)

This thread definitely has been good so much :bfp: and support... And it won't be long till you (Mary), Chelsea, June, Sylvia, Michelle, TTC74, Rebecca and the rest that I forgot to mention, to FINALLY have your little :bfp: MIRACLE RAINBOWS....

Love you all ladies..... FX and :dust:

Hey ladies! Haven't been on in awhile and I'm not even 100% sure when I O'd this month since I didn't temp or use OPKs. But I'm assuming that I'm around 11 DPO today and I got a BFN this morning. Feeling bummed about it because I've been having some weird symptoms...the weirdest being spotting on Saturday night. Just one time and it was pink mixed with creamy CM. Does anyone know what would cause spotting if it's not implantation bleeding? Because if it was, I assume I would have a BFP by now.

Snshine, since I've never experienced that before, I'm not sure. But I'm hoping it's still just too early for you. There are SO many charts on FF that have negatives on 11 dpo, but have positives later!

Over here, twiddling my thumbs. DH is doing a SA today, finally! I'm excited to get more answers soon, even if it is bad news. At least then we will know and can try to do something about it! But I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he is fine, and the only issue we have is my pcos.

michelle, good luck for the SA today! Hoping you get some answers!

I did check out FF yesterday and entered "Implantation spotting" as my only search criteria and most of the charts are pregnancy. I know it cannot be considered "implantation" if there's no baby, so who the heck knows what is going on with me. My bbs have been super tingly and I've been feeling like milk is letting down? That's the only way I can describe it. But I know none of these symptoms can be pregnancy related if the tests are all negative. I hope that it's just too early for me...this wait kills me every time!

Mary I'm sooooo excited for you!! You might check out the Brewers diet or something like that.. It's used as the guidelines for bradley for sure and during the whole class we had to write down everything we are and turn it in to be graded... Hahaha since I was first trimester I always failed! We're supposed to eat 80-100g per day. Meat has been a big aversion for me and I've found cottage cheese has a TON of protein, and greek yogurt obvipusly (but make sure you get whole milk yogurt, reduced fat dairy can actually work against you! While whole dairy can really help), and I make a bunch of protein smoothies with hemp protein powder, PB, and yogurt! Pizza also has a crazy amount of protein... Which I found out quickly :rofl: so excited for you!!

My chart is not looking very hopeful, then again when it does it's a BFN. Sigh. I am done trying to make sense of this.

My bloods were 58 and my sono showed mostly empty. So he prescribed me methragine I think that's what its called to get my uterus to have horrible contractions again to expell the rest.

I'm so sorry hun :( Many, Many hugs your way :hugs:. I wish I could give you a real hug right now! Keep your faith and stay strong. I know you and your hubby will have your LO in no time. Again, I'm so sorry your going through this :'(.

June - my chart looked pretty cruddy too. I know its hard but try not to worry.

Hey ladies! Haven't been on in awhile and I'm not even 100% sure when I O'd this month since I didn't temp or use OPKs. But I'm assuming that I'm around 11 DPO today and I got a BFN this morning. Feeling bummed about it because I've been having some weird symptoms...the weirdest being spotting on Saturday night. Just one time and it was pink mixed with creamy CM. Does anyone know what would cause spotting if it's not implantation bleeding? Because if it was, I assume I would have a BFP by now.

You can have just random spotting which is usually left over blood from either O or from the previous AF BUT given the time frame u were spotting, its def possible that it was IB. And remember it can take 5-8 days to show in your urine after implantation. Think of it like this, the proven Most Common BFP days for IVF with a day 5 transfer is 5-8dpt (which is about 10-12dpo considering the embryo went thru 5 days of the LP outside of the body) so that, in my opinion, pretty much proves that BFPs will show 5-8 days past the VERY start of implantation and if you had possible IB on Saturday night, you may still just need a day before it could show. Don't lose hope yet! I'm rooting for ya, my NH bnb buddy! :) :dust:

Mary I'm sooooo excited for you!! You might check out the Brewers diet or something like that.. It's used as the guidelines for bradley for sure and during the whole class we had to write down everything we are and turn it in to be graded... Hahaha since I was first trimester I always failed! We're supposed to eat 80-100g per day. Meat has been a big aversion for me and I've found cottage cheese has a TON of protein, and greek yogurt obvipusly (but make sure you get whole milk yogurt, reduced fat dairy can actually work against you! While whole dairy can really help), and I make a bunch of protein smoothies with hemp protein powder, PB, and yogurt! Pizza also has a crazy amount of protein... Which I found out quickly :rofl: so excited for you!!

Thank u!!! I def appreciate you naming off some protein loaded foods for me! Thats my problem, I need to see food names to know what the heck I'm suppose to eat! lol. I do read lable but some things im just uncertain of. Thanks for the tip! :)

IVF Injection Countdown!- Only 9 days to go! :-D FX FX FX!!!!

PS. I don't have room to add a real ticker to my siggy so I'm doing my own countdown...:haha:

One of our fish just died...Is that a bad sign? (lol) I know they say dreams about fish can have meaning but can fish dying in real life have meaning? Lol, I know I know, I'm crazy!

You can have just random spotting which is usually left over blood from either O or from the previous AF BUT given the time frame u were spotting, its def possible that it was IB. And remember it can take 5-8 days to show in your urine after implantation. Think of it like this, the proven Most Common BFP days for IVF with a day 5 transfer is 5-8dpt (which is about 10-12dpo considering the embryo went thru 5 days of the LP outside of the body) so that, in my opinion, pretty much proves that BFPs will show 5-8 days past the VERY start of implantation and if you had possible IB on Saturday night, you may still just need a day before it could show. Don't lose hope yet! I'm rooting for ya, my NH bnb buddy! :) :dust:

Thank you Mary! Since it happened 7 DPO, I have no idea what it could be and it's difficult to not hope for IB! I haven't been checking my cervix, so it couldn't be irritation from that and DH and I didn't just BD or anything, so who knows! But when I wiped, there was some pink on the tissue and then I checked my cervix and there was a good amount of creamy CM mixed with pink. After that, nothing (and trust me, I checked the next morning and day! lol!) It's hard not to lose hope, but I know it is still early. I did get my BFP with DS 9DPO, so I was hoping to see something by now! But I will know in the next few days, since AF is due in the next few days.

Mary, add your current info to a spoiler and then paste the code for the ticker under the spoiler

One of our fish just died...Is that a bad sign? (lol) I know they say dreams about fish can have meaning but can fish dying in real life have meaning? Lol, I know I know, I'm crazy!

Maybe the fish had to go to make room for a new swimmer? I'm just as crazy apparently :haha:

Thank you Mary! Since it happened 7 DPO, I have no idea what it could be and it's difficult to not hope for IB! I haven't been checking my cervix, so it couldn't be irritation from that and DH and I didn't just BD or anything, so who knows! But when I wiped, there was some pink on the tissue and then I checked my cervix and there was a good amount of creamy CM mixed with pink. After that, nothing (and trust me, I checked the next morning and day! lol!) It's hard not to lose hope, but I know it is still early. I did get my BFP with DS 9DPO, so I was hoping to see something by now! But I will know in the next few days, since AF is due in the next few days.

That really sounds like IB to me but as I know u know, theres no way to be 100% until u see that BFP but I have very high hopes for u! You could just have a slow implanter or just slower rising #s (which isn't a bad thing). The most common BFP day is 12dpo. Jess didn't get hers til 13dpo and plus, since u dont chart, u may only be 9-10dpo, u know? I hope for some good news from u in the next few days! :) Pink, creamy cm between 5-9dpo can def be a good indicator for some women. FX!!!

June - my chart looked pretty cruddy too. I know its hard but try not to worry.

Thanks, I am just feeling so lost... I don't feel like anything is going the way I want it to. I feel isolated and unfocused at work even though I have a lot to do, I feel suffocated at home where DH wants so much attention, I lack the energy to do much, and I feel guilty for feeling bad about all this. I just *know* this month is another BFN, I do - not trying to be negative, but it's my gut feeling. So the crappy chart just reinforces that another thing I want isn't going to happen. I just had a "me" getaway and one day back and I'm frazzled and depressed... why can't I just be a hopeful, optimistic person and feel physically good for more than an hour here or there? Poor me, sorry for whining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->