Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

How are u feeling Daphne?! In so excited to join u for the end of ur pregnancy! Or I HOPE so badly that ill be joining you and the other ladies in 31 days! :). I cant stop saying that because for some reason, I thought I had 31 days until the retrieval last night and then this AM when FF started a new cycle for me, I looked at the dates and realized its 21 DAYS until retrieval and 31 until our ANSWER! :) Thats really amazing and crazy to me! Yay!

Glad your AF started already... Can't help but be happy for you.... I'm doing fine except last night when i got a scare.... I went to the loo and saw a very dark red spot when i wiped but it only happened once but have been crazy everytime i go pee i always check if i'll get another one so far nothing and hoping it stays that way....

We have been waiting for you in the other thread and I feel like it'll happen soon..... 31 days is not too long now..... You had my hair so tangled now for keeping everything crossed for you for so long. :haha:

:dust::dust::dust:

Lol, u crack me up with ur hair! :haha:

And I know I had a little "pregnancy spotting" late in pregnancy with aiden and all was fine. I was actually like 3 days late for delivery with Aiden. I'm sure all is well! :) Cant believe ur already through 77% of ur pregnancy! Boy, how time fly's!!! I def agree with you, the next 31 days are going to fly and thats what has me OVERLY excited! I really hope this works! Its been a long time coming!!! FX FX!

So ya'll don't think it could be because I have extremely low progesterone??? If I'm not medicated, my progesterone levels are around 10

There's def a possibility that that could be the cause. I am a slow riser at times, maybe u are as well. Ur temps, to me, so far look like their around the same as ur pre-o temps. I have a feeling ull be seeing some fertile cm and a big rise in the next couple of days. I could def be wrong, as I have no clue how ur temps would "normally" go for u. FX for nothing but the best regardless of when O occurs/occurred! FX FX FX!

:wohoo: Mary! 31 days is nothing! Cannot wait.

:dust: for all of you ladies, I'm sure we'll have a ton of BFP's on here in no time :D

Tested. Stupid idea. Negative.
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/TTC/ACA1392B-193F-42EC-8F45-12120AF280AF_zpsaw4nllm2.jpg

2 days til AF

ugh! Stupid test! I hope the test is just being stubborn and that ur levels just aren't quite high enough yet. I'll always keep my fingers crossed for u! GL hun!

If this cycle happens to be a bust (I'm praying its not!!!) do u plan to do as many inseminations as last cycle? I think if u tried that for a couple/few cycles, there's a good possibility it'd work for u. There's only a 20% chance of conceiving every cycle in even the most healthy people, so given that, our bodies must not produce that "golden egg" every single cycle so I bet if u keep doing what ur doing, you'll be seeing that sticky BFP :). Did you already try more inseminations in the past? Its been so long since we first "met", I can't seem to remember clearly! Even if u have tried it, it wouldn't hurt to try again! :) Anyway, I'm just curious as to if u have a "plan" set for the next cycle, if there happens to be one, that is. I always, always make a plan. For IVF, I'm hoping ill have at least 1 good frostie to do an immed FET with IF this fails but I'm praying it doesn't even come to that, of course! If I'm left with no frosties, I guess it wasn't meant to be. I cant talk like that right now tho! I'm trying to be as positive as possible during this experience. FX for us both in the VERY near future!

:wohoo: Mary! 31 days is nothing! Cannot wait.

:dust: for all of you ladies, I'm sure we'll have a ton of BFP's on here in no time :D

Thank you, Pamela! I soo pray I truly join u all! I have a great feeling I will. I just need to remember there's a 50/50 chance but as long as my embryos look good, or if I put back 2 decent ones, I think we have a great shot. I guess ill get a more accurate success rate from my doc after they grade my embryos and such so FX many of them are beautiful little beans! :) I'm excited for the retrieval to find out how they look! FX FX FX! Its all happening so fast! Its crazy amazing! :happydance:

Thanks mary. The only reason I think I did o when ff says I did, is because I had such strong o pains the evening. I sometimes feel it, and sometimes don't, but that day it was Def o pains in my lower abdomen and hips

Hi ladies :hi:

Just popping in to see how you all are?

We went to our fertility appointment and he has given the all clear for me and OH to start trying again. Im on provera again for a week to bring on af then I start my clomid again CD 2-6 at 100mg :)

But this time we are having tracking scans.. got to book one for CD11 to see if my follicles are growing and my womb is thick enough. Then I might be offered and injection to help the follicle release the egg. But I might not need it yet I don't know as I got pregnant last time with our Skye on just the Clomid alone. Im scared though in case I get pregnant and the same thing happens to me what happened with Skye :( But I guess I cant keep saying that forever or else we would never go in again would we?

Thanks mary. The only reason I think I did o when ff says I did, is because I had such strong o pains the evening. I sometimes feel it, and sometimes don't, but that day it was Def o pains in my lower abdomen and hips

There have been a few cycles when id have O pains, could have sworn I oed, even had a slight rise, but then Id get another REALLY positive OPK and more O pains. When I asked my doc about that, she said it was most likely my body gearing up and then truly oing a couple days later. Idk if this is the case for u, it just *looks* like that may be the case but u never know! FX u see a nice temp rise to confirm O already happened tomorrow! Worse case scenario, I bet ull see a rise in the next few days tho. Regardless, I am crossing these fingers and toes super tight for u that this cycle brings a huge blessing ur way! :)

Thank you ladies. I just wish I had a freaking baseline on my temps lol so I won't have to guess

Laura, it's still so early! I'm hoping that your BFP is right around the corner. You're only 8 dpo, right?

Mary, so excited! 21 days will FLY by!

After arguing with the nurse at my RE's office for a couple of days (they didn't want to believe I started AF this early and were convinced it was IB), I finally convinced them to schedule me an appointment on Thursday morning to get some clomid for the month. She said the Dr is going to raise my dosage this month.

Fx a higher dosage works! What are you on now?

Hi ladies :hi:

Just popping in to see how you all are?

We went to our fertility appointment and he has given the all clear for me and OH to start trying again. Im on provera again for a week to bring on af then I start my clomid again CD 2-6 at 100mg :)

But this time we are having tracking scans.. got to book one for CD11 to see if my follicles are growing and my womb is thick enough. Then I might be offered and injection to help the follicle release the egg. But I might not need it yet I don't know as I got pregnant last time with our Skye on just the Clomid alone. Im scared though in case I get pregnant and the same thing happens to me what happened with Skye :( But I guess I cant keep saying that forever or else we would never go in again would we?

Good luck! I'm being monitored this cycle, and while it is pricy, it does offer a nice reassurance. That's one reason they gave me Clomid, because they realized the Femara wasn't doing anything!

Thank you ladies. I just wish I had a freaking baseline on my temps lol so I won't have to guess

I'm hoping you get your BFP this cycle so you don't even have to worry about temping next cycle! :hugs:

I'm thinking today may be O day, so I'm going to try to convince DH to BD one more time!

Thank you Michelle. Hopefully if I do get my bfp baby will keep growing and be strong, and GL to you this cycle as well. I really hope we all get BFP's soon!

Morning ladies. My temp is HIGH this morning for AF being due tomorrow!

After arguing with the nurse at my RE's office for a couple of days (they didn't want to believe I started AF this early and were convinced it was IB), I finally convinced them to schedule me an appointment on Thursday morning to get some clomid for the month. She said the Dr is going to raise my dosage this month.

Fx a higher dosage works! What are you on now?

I'm on 100 mg now. So, they will probably kick me up to 150 mg.

Morning ladies. My temp is HIGH this morning for AF being due tomorrow!

Yay! Fx Laura! Also when you put your dummy pre o temps does your cross hairs stay the same? I didn't record and pre o so I put dummy's...do you think I put them in the right place? Sorry if its a dumb question I just hate my chart with no pre o temps lol

A few of them are real so I just put them in based on my average. Didn't affect crosshairs :)

Did an overlay of last three months. I can't help but be hopeful. Someone also tweaked my test from yesterday and looks like there is a VERY faint line on it. Fingers and toes crossed that it turns into something please ladies!

Attachments

• chartnewoverlay.jpg
    chartnewoverlay.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79