Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Hey ladies! I hope you're all doing well :) I'm very sorry I haven't been on in a while, OH has had 2 weeks of leave, and they've been rather hectic as we got married on the 4th April! It was perfect :cloud9: <3

Unfortunately, still no :bfp: here, but I've now gone back to regular cycles without any help! :D Hoping that this cycle will be the one for us. Lots and lots of :dust: to you all! X

Congrats on the wedding Rebecca :dance: soon a BFP will follow as a bit of a late wedding gift :D

When does an opk become positive? I have one that is almost as dark as the control then I have one that darker then the control? So confused I never used them before.

I just googled and clinical guard strips have the control on the right side. So cd19 is the darkest

Attachments

• PicsArt_1428962805083.jpg
    PicsArt_1428962805083.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 5
The control line is usually the top line and the test line is the bottom line. The opk will become positive when the test line and control line are the same color or the test line is darker than the control line.

AFM: I'm getting stuff done around the house! Got all the baby clothes we have separated out and the newborn/0-3 month stuff ready for wash. I also put the 3-6, 6-9 and 12 month clothes in freezer bags (there wasn't much) to keep them separated and ready for when we need them. I still have quite a bit to do in the baby department, but hopefully we have time. I also just finished filming my 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 and 24 week bumpdates for youtube. I was able to film every week but had to halt because we hadn't told everyone what we were having yet and I kept slipping.

Okay thank you. So cd19 is my positive opk...I didn't take one the day after that. Also how would I know my O day since they don't tell you when you will ovulate?

Okay thank you. So cd19 is my positive opk...I didn't take one the day after that. Also how would I know my O day since they don't tell you when you will ovulate?

You'd know your O day if you get 3 high temps. The day BEFORE your temp jumps is typically O day. Opks dont confirm that you've Oed unfortunately, it just measures the LH that typically spikes before O. But there are people that will have several LH spikes before they actually O. So that's why you can only confirm O after the temp jump.

I hope that makes sense! :)

Yeah I know that's why I'm bummed about not recording sooner I just didn't know if we were going to actually start TTC again or wait till I had a period. I just wasn't sure about how opks work since I never used them. The only time I charted I got a bfp so I never used opks with bbt

Hey ladies! I hope you're all doing well :) I'm very sorry I haven't been on in a while, OH has had 2 weeks of leave, and they've been rather hectic as we got married on the 4th April! It was perfect :cloud9: <3

Unfortunately, still no :bfp: here, but I've now gone back to regular cycles without any help! :D Hoping that this cycle will be the one for us. Lots and lots of :dust: to you all! X

I hope you two get ur BFP before u know it!! And congrats on the wedding hun!!! Yay! :) I wish lots of dust your way!! :dust:

Thanks Mary. I dunno. I think after 24 cycles and only one of them being a BFP cycle I'm just feeling a little flat

The injections sound like a nightmare, but the results will be SO worth it

I know EXACTLY how you feel. You and I have both been trying for 24 cycles with one BFP. I didn't realize we had such a similar TTC history. You've been inseminating more the past couple cycles though and I have a really good feeling about it, plus the clomid. I'm excited to see how everything goes, with my great feeling and all! :) FX!

Yeah I know that's why I'm bummed about not recording sooner I just didn't know if we were going to actually start TTC again or wait till I had a period. I just wasn't sure about how opks work since I never used them. The only time I charted I got a bfp so I never used opks with bbt

I think ur past O, as ur temp is rising to ur 'normal' post O temp (so far anyway). 97.9 seems to be post O for u so far. If ur temp rising back up tomorrow and stays up, id say its safe to say u did O on CD19-20. Your BD timing is great for ur O day on day 19-20 :) Since OPKs dont confirm for sure, id still BD at least every other day until u see that ur temp goes back and stays back up, just for good meaaures/safety. FX u get another BFP your second cycle charting, ever! And then I'll get mine in about 30 days and we can be bump buddies! ;) I do know many say that a woman is extra fertile the month after a m/c so many docs actually tell women they can start trying immed after to catch that extra fertile time. I think it has to do with hormones but I'm not really sure of the science behind that theory. I really hope it works for u and u get ur extra sticky bean & don't have to wait another day! (Well other then the 8 days or so for accurate testing time, lol) GL hun! :dust:

No BCP for me today! :) Now I'm waiting on AF and I have to call the nurse to let her know when she arrives. She said it doesn't matter when it arrives, just as long as its before the retrieval. Only 11 days until the stem meds will start. Its so crazy how quickly this is all moving! The past 4 days have already FLOWN by. I thought that every single day would drag like crazy while waiting on the retrieval & transfer. I think the fact that I'm relaxing and not thinking TOO much about it is helping, alot. I just have a feeling in my heart that this is it and I sort of have a calm feeling over me. I get scared to say that out loud though because after all this time TTC, its hard to believe it may really happen. I'm scared ill get a huge let down but as I said, knowing we can put back 2 embies gives me ALOT of comfort. FX!

Idk why, but I feel like this thread is about to hit a crazy big *sticky* BFP streak! It seems like so many of us have started either a new med, like clomid, or new methods, such as temping, more inseminations than usual or a 1st round of IVF (and hopefully only round!)...I think all of these changes are going to work baby making wonders for each and every one of us. :) I sure hope so!! FX veryy tightly!

I hope you're right, Mary! It would be amazing if all of us got BFPs in the next month or two!!

I think ur past O, as ur temp is rising to ur 'normal' post O temp (so far anyway). 97.9 seems to be post O for u so far. If ur temp rising back up tomorrow and stays up, id say its safe to say u did O on CD19-20. Your BD timing is great for ur O day on day 19-20 :) Since OPKs dont confirm for sure, id still BD at least every other day until u see that ur temp goes back and stays back up, just for good meaaures/safety. FX u get another BFP your second cycle charting, ever! And then I'll get mine in about 30 days and we can be bump buddies! ;) I do know many say that a woman is extra fertile the month after a m/c so many docs actually tell women they can start trying immed after to catch that extra fertile time. I think it has to do with hormones but I'm not really sure of the science behind that theory. I really hope it works for u and u get ur extra sticky bean & don't have to wait another day! (Well other then the 8 days or so for accurate testing time, lol) GL hun! :dust:

Aww that was sweet. Thank you so much. I feel really good about this one....I have heard you're more fertile sometimes your body even hyperovulates and drops two eggs since its confused and is trying to get on track again lol. Your time is coming so close I'm so excited for you yaaay! Hopefully we get to be bump buddies!!! I'm addicted to temping again I guess I just didn't feel like it a week ago so I wouldn't remind myself to start. I regret barely starting.... I probably would have cross hairs already :/ well good luck to you as well <3

The important part is to keep BDing! :) temping is great to figure out what is going on with your cycle, but it looks like you're doing great! Fx you get pregnant this cycle!

Thank you. Yes I loved temping as soon as these ladies got me started its amazing how much you can find out about your body from a temperature! GL to you :)

Slight drop for me again today. Mehhhh. Still higher than my average but lower than yesterday.
Yeah we do have a similar history Mary, except I have no kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->