Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Hi ladies! Just dropping by to send lots of :dust: to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry if I'm MIA, so busy with work....Counting down the weeks until baby Shelby gets here and I'm a SAHM.

Mary is so right, this thread is about to have a major baby boom!!!!!!!!!!!
:dust:

Was hoping for a temp jump today.. Now I just hope for a negative opk so I know O has most likely happened! DH is getting tired of all the BDing haha. My RE said to BD the day of the pos opk and the day after. Maybe we can BD one more time tonight and then hope I've Oed?

Was hoping for a temp jump today.. Now I just hope for a negative opk so I know O has most likely happened! DH is getting tired of all the BDing haha. My RE said to BD the day of the pos opk and the day after. Maybe we can BD one more time tonight and then hope I've Oed?

You may be a slow riser... FX temp shoots up tomorrow and FF gives you CH... Another BD tonight won't hurt, FF even recommends to continue BD'ing until O is confirmed which happens on the 3rd day of consistent high temps after O.

:dust::dust::dust:

I had a big rise today.... Is it not possible for FF to give me cross hairs since I don't have 6 previous recordings?

I had a big rise today.... Is it not possible for FF to give me cross hairs since I don't have 6 previous recordings?

Your positive OPK and CM/ other signs helped FF to give u CH's. Plus it has ur last chart to kinda compare to. :) GL! What a beautiful jump!

AF arrived today, already! :) Now thats out of the way. I didn't expect her to show for a couple more days but I should have known, since I started cramping and getting shooting pains in my pelvic area, which happens with every AF for me. SoOo FX this will be the last AF I see in the next 10 months or so! :). I'll be praying every moment possible that we're successful this cycle! FX!
I realized today that there's exactly 21 days left until the transfer is scheduled. So in about 31 days I should have our answer! Thats too exciting!! :) FX FX FX!

Lots of Dust to Everyone! :dust:

Thank you Mary, I guess I'll just wait and see from here on. Can a dip happen that early or is yesterday actually my O day? Ugh so confused!

Yay I'm so happy for you! I truly believe it will be successful for you. GL and FX you will be holding your baby in 10 months!! :)

I meant to temp this a.m too but I'm happy I forgot or I would have been in for a big surprise with AF being here and all, lol. So I'm going to wait until she lets up and ill start temping again around CD4-5. I wont be reading into my temps much, esp pre transfer, since they'll more then likely be all over the place but I see many "beautiful" BFP ivf charts on FF and I'm hoping to be able to add mine for other women going through IVF or a medicated cycle. I keep accidentally saying, "Since I AM pregnant..." and then I have to correct myself. I know there's a chance it could be unsuccessful but as I said yesterday, I feel a calmness come over me when I think about our retrieval happening in *about* 21 days. I'm VERY excited for retrieval so we know what the true plan will be (whether we'll be putting back one or two embryo, how many they retrieve, how many mature & fertilize, etc.) I haven't felt this happy in a long time. I feel really relaxed and over-joyed. Itd be such a let down if this doesn't work out but I'm secretly preparing myself for any outcome but out loud, I have to say it IS going to work! :) I feel very blessed just to get this opportunity. I truly didn't think we could EVER do a true IVF cycle and the fact that we found out we have coverage, JUST in time, really makes me feel like this all is happening for a great reason :). I can only hope & pray that this will bring us our LO & Aiden's baby brother or sister! FX!

Thank you Mary, I guess I'll just wait and see from here on. Can a dip happen that early or is yesterday actually my O day? Ugh so confused!

Yay I'm so happy for you! I truly believe it will be successful for you. GL and FX you will be holding your baby in 10 months!! :)

Yes, a dip can happen that early. Its known as a "fallback rise" when a dip happens before 3-4dpo. (I think most say it's by 3-4dpo to be a fallback). 2dpo is very common for a fallback rise. If u look at all of my previous charts, besides last cycle of course, you'll see that I usually get a big dip almost right after O every cycle. Sometimes it can mean delayed O but given the fact that you had a positive OPK on day 19 but a negative on day 21, id say it was most likely day 20. Either way, it looks like ur covered BD wise! :) as I said yesterday as well, ur post O temps last cycle make me believe it was CD20 as well but I guess the next couple of days will tell us better! FX!

And thank u soo much! I truly think this may be It for us! I feel so good about it! Hopefully my feelings are correct this time around! :)

Jess, my dad is getting transferred to Colorado, I think yampa, or something, if dh and I get over there to visit this year, I would love to go have a cup of coffee!

Why is my temp going down?

Awwe :-\. It looks to me as if u haven't Oed quite yet hun BUT it could be just around the corner OR maybe u just have a second surge happening. I didnt quite agree with FF yest, as ur temps didnt go up higher, so im guessing ur still in ur fertile period. When u first start charting temps, FF can be quick to say you have Oed and then it'll be a meany and steal ur CH's away and then put them back when it detects a sustained rise. Maybe BD tonight just incase the dip is for your true O. FX u see a nice rise in no time! :) Come on O!

Is your FF set on Advanced or OPKs? You still have CH you're just missing a base line because of inadequate prior O temps. You may want to put a dummy temps on CD1 and some from CD14-18 so FF will give you a baseline. Based on what i read before about charting average pre-O temps ranges from 97.3-97.5 you can use those as your dummy temps but try to leave a note for your reference.

Another thing, your temp drop yesterday could be a fallback rise or your actual O-day, either way I'm sure O already happened and your BD timing is so great.... FX for :bfp: in a few days hun.. :dust:

How are u feeling Daphne?! In so excited to join u for the end of ur pregnancy! Or I HOPE so badly that ill be joining you and the other ladies in 31 days! :). I cant stop saying that because for some reason, I thought I had 31 days until the retrieval last night and then this AM when FF started a new cycle for me, I looked at the dates and realized its 21 DAYS until retrieval and 31 until our ANSWER! :) Thats really amazing and crazy to me! Yay!

How are u feeling Daphne?! In so excited to join u for the end of ur pregnancy! Or I HOPE so badly that ill be joining you and the other ladies in 31 days! :). I cant stop saying that because for some reason, I thought I had 31 days until the retrieval last night and then this AM when FF started a new cycle for me, I looked at the dates and realized its 21 DAYS until retrieval and 31 until our ANSWER! :) Thats really amazing and crazy to me! Yay!

Glad your AF started already... Can't help but be happy for you.... I'm doing fine except last night when i got a scare.... I went to the loo and saw a very dark red spot when i wiped but it only happened once but have been crazy everytime i go pee i always check if i'll get another one so far nothing and hoping it stays that way....

We have been waiting for you in the other thread and I feel like it'll happen soon..... 31 days is not too long now..... You had my hair so tangled now for keeping everything crossed for you for so long. :haha:

:dust::dust::dust:

It will move regardless of if you have 6 previous temps. It may give you dotted rather than solid crosshairs because it's making a best guess based upon the info that you have supplied. It is possible to have a fall back rise due to the shift from estrogen to progesterone. It's also possible that you ovulated on the day of the dip and the rise is confirming ovulation.

AF arrived today, already! :) Now thats out of the way. I didn't expect her to show for a couple more days but I should have known, since I started cramping and getting shooting pains in my pelvic area, which happens with every AF for me. SoOo FX this will be the last AF I see in the next 10 months or so! :). I'll be praying every moment possible that we're successful this cycle! FX!
I realized today that there's exactly 21 days left until the transfer is scheduled. So in about 31 days I should have our answer! Thats too exciting!! :) FX FX FX!

Lots of Dust to Everyone! :dust:

Let's get the party started!!!

Jess, my dad is getting transferred to Colorado, I think yampa, or something, if dh and I get over there to visit this year, I would love to go have a cup of coffee!

I had to look up where yampa is lol. It's about a 2.5 hour drive from Denver. If you fly through dia or drive through Denver I would love to meet up!

Tested. Stupid idea. Negative.
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/TTC/ACA1392B-193F-42EC-8F45-12120AF280AF_zpsaw4nllm2.jpg

2 days til AF

So ya'll don't think it could be because I have extremely low progesterone??? If I'm not medicated, my progesterone levels are around 10

After arguing with the nurse at my RE's office for a couple of days (they didn't want to believe I started AF this early and were convinced it was IB), I finally convinced them to schedule me an appointment on Thursday morning to get some clomid for the month. She said the Dr is going to raise my dosage this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->