Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

That's an amazing overlay really looks different.... When are you going to test again?

Period is due tomorrow, so will be tomorrow night if I make it to tomorrow night

Laura, ur chart looks amazing!! I'm so excited for u to test!! :) FX FX FX!

Did an overlay of last three months. I can't help but be hopeful. Someone also tweaked my test from yesterday and looks like there is a VERY faint line on it. Fingers and toes crossed that it turns into something please ladies!

Woah! This overlay is awesome! I am most definitely hopeful with you! FX so incredibly tight!!!

Laura, fx! I hope AF stays away and you get your BFP!

Over here, I've got crosshairs! But really low temps that are barely above, so I'm still not certain I've Oed. Hmmm.

Laura, fx! I hope AF stays away and you get your BFP!

Over here, I've got crosshairs! But really low temps that are barely above, so I'm still not certain I've Oed. Hmmm.

Hmm, because ur temps have flattened out, there's a possibility that u have oed but as u said, the temps aren't high enough to be really certain. Id just keep Bding at least every other day until u see that the temps are either staying steady or getting higher. Hopefully ur just a slow riser like me. I guess only the next couple of days will tell for sure but going off ur OPKs as well, it possible ur 3dpo! FX for u! :)

I just noticed last cycle u had 3 steady temps before ur O rise....maybe thats what's happening again. I'd BD tonight for safety :). Patterns change month to month, for sure, but u can never be too safe! Lol. Your temps are higher then MOST of ur previous temps tho, only 5 are about the same as ur past 3, so thats making me think you are past 3dpo. I can't wait to see what the next couple of days bring now!

Great BD timing BTW, Michelle! FX you get ur BFP and then HOPEFULLY mine will be about 18 days later! :) FX!

Laura that chart is beautiful!! I was going to say I actually saw a SUPER faint something on your test yesterday but figured I had line eye :) cannot wait to see your test tomorrow!

just realized I had a dream about feeling baby kick my hand from the outside lol. Thought it was real I guess for a few minutes. Dang it!

Your overlay looks amazing Laura!! I have a really good feeling about you getting that BFP! Your chart is staying high compared to your others! Fx!!! When do you test?

Afm- My chart looks very rocky? Way different than my last cycle charting if you look at them.... I mean I had to have ovulated already..I had all the pains and pressure at the time FF says I ovulated and had a pos opk. Is it because I just miscarried?

Could be slightly wacky hormones hun.

AF is due tomorrow, so will test tomorrow evening/Friday morning

Okay thank you :)

Yay can't wait! By the time I'm about to go to sleep you're waking up so I should see your result dyeing the day

Laura, I was going to say that I thought I saw something too, but I wasn't sure if it was just the picture, GL!!!

Hi ladies :hi:

Just popping in to see how you all are?

We went to our fertility appointment and he has given the all clear for me and OH to start trying again. Im on provera again for a week to bring on af then I start my clomid again CD 2-6 at 100mg :)

But this time we are having tracking scans.. got to book one for CD11 to see if my follicles are growing and my womb is thick enough. Then I might be offered and injection to help the follicle release the egg. But I might not need it yet I don't know as I got pregnant last time with our Skye on just the Clomid alone. Im scared though in case I get pregnant and the same thing happens to me what happened with Skye :( But I guess I cant keep saying that forever or else we would never go in again would we?

FX Sarah! I hope you have a sticky BFP by the end of your cycle :hugs:

I'm thinking today may be O day, so I'm going to try to convince DH to BD one more time!

My original comment was going to be bd till FF confirms o but then you posted a comment with cross hairs :haha:
FX and tons of :dust:

Morning ladies. My temp is HIGH this morning for AF being due tomorrow!

I LOVE that overlay!!! The last 2 months look so much alike to me and then your current cycle goes BOOM IN YOUR FACE!
If it isn't BFP this cycle around then I'm not sure because I would really think BFP.

I'm with the Chelsea and Cheryl, I also think I see a line on that test :D

Something happened...

Look at the top one...

Bottom is yesterday...

https://i61.tinypic.com/16asdjp.jpg

Laura is there any way you can attach the pic? I cannot see it on my phone and I'm dying with anticipation!!!

Thanks for going through the trouble Laura :flower:

My eye is getting caught by something on those tests... I'm feeling really sure of myself here! How does it look in real life?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->