Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Very faint... But very much there!
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/TTC/B43155AD-2711-4D0A-8622-B0D40BC9592B_zpsjj0yfdzn.jpg

Wooooo!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! YAY! There is def a BFP streak starting to happen here! Cant wait to join u!! ;) I KNEW THIS WOULD BE UR MONTH, I KNEW IT! Lol. I haven't been THIS excited for a BFP in months!!

ahhhhh thanks Mary! Pciking up progesterone on way home tonight and then will just have to see how it goes

Only 18 days until retrieval day, ladies! That means there's a huge chance I could get a BFP in 28 days! :happydance: So exciting!!! FX for a very very sticky bean(s)!

Definitely some BFP's going around!!! I want more. I want more!

Laura I tweaked that last photo and the clearblue is like SO obvious! Congrats!! Good to hear about the progesterone too. That will help stave off AF for a short LP. So excited!

Well, I just picked up my clomid for the month and was told in no uncertain terms that this would be my last clomid cycle. Then, we will have to move on to discuss injectables or IVF. Unfortunately, my insurance doesn't cover either of those options, and they are very expensive. So, I'm feeling very discouraged. At least I had a very high antral follicle count of 40. So, I'm praying for some hyper-stimulated ovulation this month.

Okay now I took off the dummy temps, my CH's changed and it says I'm 3 dpo now instead of 6. Its still going to change later isn't it? Lol

2015-04-16 09.52.08.jpg

Thought you ladies would like this :haha:

2015-04-15 11.20.12.jpg

And also wanted to let you guys know that next week is National Infertility Awareness Week. Resolve.org is a great website for info on infertility. They have a lot of really cool ways of bringing people who suffer together. And some tips on how to deal with certain situations. You should all go check it out

Haha that's a funny image!

Speaking of CM, I have a question for you ladies that have used Clomid.

Did you notice any weirdness in you CM? I ask because (sorry if TMI) I usually get creamy CM right after I O, but I haven't noticed it this time. So either I haven't actually Oed yet, which seems weird since when I was at the doc a week ago he told me it would happen in a couple of days based on the follicle he saw.. OR the Clomid is affecting my CM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->