Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I really feel that FF moved my cross hairs because now they have 6 previous temps ...I think if I had charted more pre-O temps my O day would be 19-20. So now time is just dragging along. I had a rocky chart but now it kind of has a good rise

Okay I took this test this morning and I see a faint line. What do you ladies think? Top is yesterday and bottom is today

Attachments

• PicsArt_1429292828811.jpg
    PicsArt_1429292828811.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 19
I see the white/grey line Sylvia. Fx it is the start of a BFP and not my eye failing me :D

Will you continue to test daily?

I seen a very faint pink that's why I tweaked and darkened it... Even the pink control looks dark. But now I checked it and its very light purple.

Yes I will test daily I have my 50 cheapies lol POASaholic

Hi there ladies its been awhile since i was able to come on this thread since i got my BFP. what a roller coaster ride i have been on :( I need some advice from anyone with experience or knows of these things happening. Sorry for the long winded question but I wanted to make sure I got all the details in there. Thank you in advance to anyone able to shed any light or advice! <3

I found out i was pregnant in March and I had an early ultrasound to find out dates as i don't have a last period date, I went off the pill and my periods have been all over the place.

So the ultrasound a couple weeks ago showed two sacs with nothing else yet and my hcg levels were at 38,000 and I went back for more blood work 2 days later and they were 35,000. So i had to go back a weeks later and they were 21,000 and the doc said they are going down very slow which is strange so i went for another ultrasound yesterday because they think I'm miscarrying. They saw 1 sac with the fetus inside measuring at about 6 weeks with no heartbeat and the gestational sac was an irregular shape, I read that it can still be too early and that since i am having a vanishing twin syndrome that could explain the slow drop in HCG. But the ultrasound tech said she doesn't think ill see a heart beat even if i come back in a week or two..

I am a mess and I have had to deal with a possible miscarriage now for a couple weeks and I wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with vanishing twin syndrome, dropping hcg that turned out to have a normal pregnancy? And if anyone wasn't able to see the heart beat at 6 weeks and saw it later?

Have you had any bleeding? I'm sorry your going through this, being in limbo like that has to suck. When is your next scan?

I have had non bleeding, no spotting, no cramping. I have read a lot about vanishing twin syndrome too and one of the symptoms is falling hcg which mine are but very slowy. and all the while they have fallen a fetus appears and the other sac is gone. I had already accepted the worst scenario and then I saw my little peanut and i have hope again but I'm terrified of getting my hopes up :(

You might get a faster answer on the job on the pregnancy thread. Sticking together until we give birth. Those ladies can maybe share how early they saw a hb. How many weeks were you when the baby was measuring 6 wks?

thing is I'm not sure how far along i should be because i missed jan period cause i stopped the pill recently and i got my first really faint positive at the end of feb and definitive positive in march.

I'm really not sure how to advise you. It seems like your dr wouldn't be so vague, and try to figure out what is going on

I have been waiting for my blood results and what the doctor said about the ultrasound from yesterday, they are exceptionally slow today.. And my doctor doesn't seem as concerned as i would like right now :( I also have posted in the pregnancy and first trimester forums but i remembered this one has lots of experienced ladies so i thought i would give it a shot here as well.

Kegs I'm sorry you're going through this.

Same thing happened to me and I lost the baby, but it really does seem to be 50/50. Lots of women go back a couple of weeks later and see a healthy baby, but the same number of people lose their babies.

I'll keep you in my thoughts and keep hoping for the best for you xxxx

what exactly happened to you laurac1988? the HCG the no heartbeat at 6 weeks? the irregular shaped Ges Sac?

I didn't have HCG bloods done so I don't know what my levels were like.

I had a scan at 6+4 and there was a sac, yolk sac and very VERY tiny fetus. Then had another scan at 7+4 and there was the same and the sac looked irregular. Lost the baby that night.

Like I said, though, it really is 50/50. For every woman who lost their baby there will be one that just had a slow starter

Im so sorry to hear that, I will be asking to go back in the next two weeks and if by then i haven't bled and there is still no heart beat i will accept the worst. Thank you for sharing your experience <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->