Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I'm so sorry for this Megs. I don't have personal experience but I can repeat a story from the Junebugs thread. A lady was pregnant with twins and started bleeding etc. Diagnosed vanishing twin, didn't see heart beat in other twin and she continued to bleed. Doc wanted to do d&c on her. She refused and insisted to go back later. When she did the found 1 healthy baby with heart beat!

I would suggest you NOT allow them to do anything until they can be 100% sure without a shadow of a doubt that there is no hope.

6 weeks may be too early in some cases so I am really holding out hope and sending you prayers that when you go back you will be able to see heart beating :hugs:

So sorry to hear that Megs.... Its really hard to get stuck in limbo. Twinsie (mostly active in "sticking together until we give birth" thread) is from this thread as well and she got twins during an early scan. She had a vanishing twin as well. She is currently pregnant with one and already 12 weeks pregnant. Can't remember how early she saw the heartbeat of her surviving twin. Fx all goes well on your next appointment.

So there are 2 success stories hun, we don't want to get your hopes up but try to be strong a little bit longer. You are welcome to vent with us as much as you want, we all sticking together :hugs:

Such a relief to know that things may look up, Im trying so hard to stay somewhat neutral at this point. When all they saw was two sacs and said possible miscarriage I cried and cried and tried to accept the worst, and then I saw our little baby in there and one gone and things sort of made sense and now my hopes are back up! I will keep you guys posted and am so grateful for any responses! :D

I would feel the exact same especially since it was empty sacs to begin with and then a baby the next. Keeping you in my thoughts!!!! :hugs:

I don't know of any personal experiences Meg but my thoughts and positive vibes are with you!

Thanks ladies, good thoughts are always welcome!!

I just lost my baby on the 23rd we found out around the same time and on the scan it showed the sac with yolk but no fetal pole we went back and my hcg was dropping fast. I was suppose to be 7.5 weeks and the baby stopped growing at 5+4. It was very hard on me I never had a m/c. But there is hope so don't give up, were all here for you to talk with. I seen on a site a lady had the vanishing twin and the serving twin showed HB at I think 7 weeks so have faith! GL to you and fx baby is good and healthy

mommysylvia I hear you on the first time miscarriage, my heart has been broken over and over with each new thing found, even though there is no evidence of a miscarriage at this time that word has been thrown around so much.. Im sorry you had to go through that, I wish nobody ever had to :(

I am grateful to hear there are other women with similar experiences when it comes to the vanishing twin thing that gives me hope.

I just spoke with my docs office and my bloodwork isn't back from yesterday so heres waiting until monday.. But he looked at the ultrasound and said the same thing the ultrasound tech said, no heart beat and now he's setting me up to see a gyno! I don't know if thats good or bad but i have a docs appointment monday so ill get some more answers.

He also said if i start to bleed or anything i need to goto the ER and especially cause I'm O- and my fiancé is + ill need the RH Shot.

Yeah I spotted right away but I guess because my body was trying to tell me the baby didn't make it.

Well I really wish you the best! I'm here if you need to talk love <3

I'm back! Sorry to be gone so long, but it was necessary for the health of my relationship and my sanity. I am currently CD54(!!!!!) and had a 4 day period last time. I feel pregnant, but tests en Sun and todayon SMU with 4-5hr hold each showed shadow-y possible squinters starting (maybe???) I have sore boobs, so much nausea I have to skip the gym sometimes, cravings, aversions, extreme exhaustion, insomnia, a funny *fuller* feeling in my pelvic region, am peeing CONSTANTLY, have lost interest in dtd, and have metal mouth now and then. According to FF (which I use to update spotting/bleeding) I should have started on Tues. Started seeing not exactly spotting but more of a brown-tinged discharge on Monday. I see it mostly just when wiping and have seen no increase or distinct color change. I took a test Sunday morning on SMU after a 4 hour hold and thought *maybe* I saw the beginning of a squinter. Took another this morning on SMU after only a 3 hr hold (can't help it, always gotta go BAD) and saw the same possible beginning of a squinter. I'm so confused and frustrated.

Started bleeding tonight, not heavy but enough to get me to the hospital. Stopped bleeding soon after, having some cramping.. Did bloodwork at hospital and waiting for hcg levels to come back, I have to come back in the morning for ultrasound. Also have to get the RH shot tonight. Doc said sounds like a miscarriage and my previous ultrasound and hcg levels indicate miscarriage. Only way to monitor is through ultrasounds and hcg.. I am not bleeding anymore but I'm cramping.

Oh I'm so sorry this is happening to you. Like you said I wouldn't wish this on anyone its heartbreaking they're our babies! All we want is for them to be healthy

Dh and I are pretty strange, and some, like to sleep on our big comfy couch. So we did last night I had one dog, and he had the other
About minutes before his alarm went off, I was woke up freezing and had to pull my cover from underneath my 80 lb dane who wasn't helping me. So should I discard me temp?

So sorry megs xxxxxxxx
Mommysylvia I wouldn't say so yet. Few more temps and it might be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"