Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Querida any updates?

CD55 and no period or even true spotting!! I'm gonna ask JandJPlus1 if she can upload the pic of Friday's test bc I accidentally deleted the pic off my phone. I had a bit of brown cm after my workout today, which was a bit longer than usual, but nothing the rest of the day. Also, my cervix is sensitive and my insides are tighter, so yesterday's mercy bd for my man was the most likely cause of today's coloration. I will be buying a couple more Walmart cheapies tonight when Lalo gets off work. Hopefully tomorrow morning I can catch FMU with a decent hold. Today I came home and settled in to mend my clothes that had holes (as best I can by hand with no skill, lol) and hem up a new maxi dress that I can use all year, prego or not, and will be making a cute necklace to accent it when I get offline. I have been obsessively reading up on DIY maternity and making your wardrobe last through (at least most of) a pregnancy. Guess I'm building my hopes up again, hopefully with good cause. Lalo keeps kissing my belly and asking if I'm prego and not telling him. I wish I was..

Querida any updates?

CD55 and no period or even true spotting!! I'm gonna ask JandJPlus1 if she can upload the pic of Friday's test bc I accidentally deleted the pic off my phone. I had a bit of brown cm after my workout today, which was a bit longer than usual, but nothing the rest of the day. Also, my cervix is sensitive and my insides are tighter, so yesterday's mercy bd for my man was the most likely cause of today's coloration. I will be buying a couple more Walmart cheapies tonight when Lalo gets off work. Hopefully tomorrow morning I can catch FMU with a decent hold. Today I came home and settled in to mend my clothes that had holes (as best I can by hand with no skill, lol) and hem up a new maxi dress that I can use all year, prego or not, and will be making a cute necklace to accent it when I get offline. I have been obsessively reading up on DIY maternity and making your wardrobe last through (at least most of) a pregnancy. Guess I'm building my hopes up again, hopefully with good cause. Lalo keeps kissing my belly and asking if I'm prego and not telling him. I wish I was..

Good luck hun! I hope u get an answer soon!!

I have had non bleeding, no spotting, no cramping. I have read a lot about vanishing twin syndrome too and one of the symptoms is falling hcg which mine are but very slowy. and all the while they have fallen a fetus appears and the other sac is gone. I had already accepted the worst scenario and then I saw my little peanut and i have hope again but I'm terrified of getting my hopes up :(

I'm so sorry this is happening meg! Are u getting another ultrasound soon? It is very possible it is vanishing twin syndrome. I hope that other sac keeps growing nicely and that your numbers start rising again shortly! I'll be praying for you, hun! :hugs:

Only 6 more days and I start the stem meds! I'm a little nervous about putting all of them together correctly but I'm sure ill get the hang of it quickly. I can now do the Lupron injections in under a minute, from taking it out of the box to the end, lol, and it doesn't hurt anymore. That went away by the 4th day or so. So after i start the stem meds, ill have an u/s on the 7th day and hopefully they'll tell me to go home and trigger that night :). I still can't believe how fast time is flying by!!! FX FX FX!

Yipee Mary, this is all happening so fast! I cannot wait for your BFP!

Look ayt you becoming injection pro so I have no doubt you'll be fine with the stem meds to! :hugs:

Fx for youMary!

AFM, I'm feeling very anxious this month given that it's my last clomid cycle. Last month I had that weird 20 day cycle. Hopefully the increased dose of clomid will give me a good solid cycle this month that results in a BFP. This may well be my last shot ladies.

FX Mary and TTC74. We need more BFPs for this thread! Full house please!

Thank u ladies! It feels like just 2 days ago I was saying the meds start in 21 days. I can't believe our retrieval will be in about 16 days already!! I'm so excited to see what we get for mature embries and know better of whether it'll be a 3 or a 5 day transfer. I'm crossing my fingers that we have enough to make it to a 5 day transfer. FX!

Good luck TTC!!! I hope u and I both succeed this cycle, and all of the other ladies as well! :) FX veryyyy tight!

Fx for youMary!

AFM, I'm feeling very anxious this month given that it's my last clomid cycle. Last month I had that weird 20 day cycle. Hopefully the increased dose of clomid will give me a good solid cycle this month that results in a BFP. This may well be my last shot ladies.

I wish u tons of luck with this clomid cycle! I bet ur body is ready to release that golden egg at this point, seeing as uve been on clomid for more then one cycle. :) I'm crossing my fingers harder then ever that my one and only IVF cycle will work and that your last clomid cycle is nothing but successful as well! Is this ur 2nd or 3rd cycle on clomid? Also, is it your personal choice for this to be ur last clomid cycle or is it doctor recommended? I'm just curious. I bet ull have success this cycle any how so we shouldn't have to worry about a next cycle for either of us! :) FX for u and I both!

I still feel good about our IVF cycle but I'm getting a little nervous again, thinking about the 50% of unsuccessful cycles. I pray to god that we are in the 50% group of successful IVF cycles. It'd truly be a dream come true! Dh is so incredibly excited and I really like that we were able to purchase the donor vials weeks before the retrieval because now we dont even have to think about the fact that they aren't using dhs swimmers. It doesn't bother me so much any more tho. Seeing dhs excitement is enough to have me MORE than excited :). It'd be such a let down to have this not succeed but I don't see why it wouldn't...We def have odds in our favor for sure. There's just always that chance it wont work first time tho. I need to stop talking like this! THINK POSITIVE MARY!!! I am very anxious for retrieval day so we know how good of embryos we have and such. Please lord, let this be it!! :) :)

Fx for youMary!

I wish u tons of luck with this clomid cycle! I bet ur body is ready to release that golden egg at this point, seeing as uve been oin clomid for more then one cycle. :) I'm crossing my fingers harder then ever that my one and only IVF cycle will work and that your last clomid cycle is nothing but successful as well! Is this ur 2nd or 3rd cycle on clomid? Also, is it your personal choice for this to be ur last clomid cycle or is it doctor recommended? I'm just curious. I bet ull have success this cycle any how so we shouldn't have to worry about a next cycle for either of us! :) FX for u and I both!

It's my 3rd cycle. I O my first cycle on CD17. Then, I didnt O at all on my second cycle. So, this is a higher dose cycle. The dr says he won't give me any more clomid if this month isn't successful. We'll have to talk injectables or IVF but my insurance covers neither.

I keep looking in my test bin and I have the two frers from Kenna, 1 frer digi, and 18 wondfos. I'm def stalked up for our TWW and ive never been more excited to use a test! Lol. I finally have a TRUE chance at a BFP and I pray to god that one of the frers Kenna sent me is blessed with sticky dust and can be the first to give us a *POSITIVE* answer :). FX!

Fx for youMary!

I wish u tons of luck with this clomid cycle! I bet ur body is ready to release that golden egg at this point, seeing as uve been oin clomid for more then one cycle. :) I'm crossing my fingers harder then ever that my one and only IVF cycle will work and that your last clomid cycle is nothing but successful as well! Is this ur 2nd or 3rd cycle on clomid? Also, is it your personal choice for this to be ur last clomid cycle or is it doctor recommended? I'm just curious. I bet ull have success this cycle any how so we shouldn't have to worry about a next cycle for either of us! :) FX for u and I both!

It's my 3rd cycle. I O my first cycle on CD17. Then, I didnt O at all on my second cycle. So, this is a higher dose cycle. The dr says he won't give me any more clomid if this month isn't successful. We'll have to talk injectables or IVF but my insurance covers neither.

I wish there was a legal way to help others with left over fertility meds. I know I'm going to have some and I keep saying to dh "I wish I had a way to help another couple with left overs!!!". Hopefully u wont need anything else anyway tho....I have faith for u and from what I've seen, 3rd cycle seems to be a charm with clomid for many women. I think it has to do with getting hormones straightened out first, u know? Come on lucky # 3!!! Extra baby dust ur way! :dust:

Not having coverage is nerve racking. I'm pretty sure this will be our only shot at IVF due to the costs so it NEEDS to work! I wish I just had insurance for like 2-3 more months and itd be perfect but I'll be without IVF coverage in June so its basically now or never. FX for now, for us both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->