Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Mary, any news from your hospital?

No trigger for me tonight :(. But I do have a scan tomorrow to see if I can trigger tomorrow. Ive finally actually been told the scan & MORE b/w tomorrow will be to see if its time to trigger so it SHOULD be Wednesday at the latest. Before they had me in limbo, just guessing when trigger would be. But now all 9 follies should be mature by retrieval! :) Cant wait to see how many eggs we actually get/ how many fertilize! FX FX FX!

This is going to be a good week for you Mary!

Mary, any news from your hospital?

No trigger for me tonight :(. But I do have a scan tomorrow to see if I can trigger tomorrow. Ive finally actually been told the scan & MORE b/w tomorrow will be to see if its time to trigger so it SHOULD be Wednesday at the latest. Before they had me in limbo, just guessing when trigger would be. But now all 9 follies should be mature by retrieval! :) Cant wait to see how many eggs we actually get/ how many fertilize! FX FX FX!

This is going to be a good week for you Mary!

Thanks Dani! I think so, too! :)

So just got out of my u/s....
Follicle measurements: 1 @ 21mm, 1 @ 20mm, 3 @ 18mm, & 2 @ 17mm. All measuring great! :) There's 3 more measuring about 13-14mm so the little ones caught up some & MAY be ready by the time of retrieval. My u/s tech and myself think they'll tell me to trigger tonight but we shall see! If they wait another day, that 21mm follie will be a little too mature, u know. FX for a great phone call today!! I'll keep u all posted.

Thanks! Mary!

And I'm so excited for you! What an eventful cycle. So many milestones. :) I cannot wait for you to get your BFP!

Thanks, Michelle! This is the most exciting cycle I have had since I found out my tube was blocked! I am so so grateful to have this opportunity!! Can't wait for the end results!! :happydance:

Querida, I wish my phone would let me post pics! I took a pic of my belly at the start of IVF and then again 2 days ago and OMG! If I didn't know for sure that I'm not pregnant yet, I would SWEAR I was right now! My belly is so hard and its even round! The docs said its from not only my swollen ovary but lots of bloating from hormones. (which could be whats happening to u too..?) My belly is literally bigger then it was when I was 6wks pregnant with Aiden! Lol. Darn hormones! :haha:.
Also, are u still bding? I would if i were u because you could miss an opportunity to become pregnant IF you aren't already. I do know that your blue dye tests that you started posted about a wk ago should def show more then a shadow line right now if it were more than am evap. Ugh, i hate that ur going through this! I cant wait for the docs to take u For bloods! Just be sure to BD in the meantime so you dont miss a possible fertile phase that could occur. Good luck Brianna. I truly hope u get ur answer ASAP!!!! Lots of hugs your way!!! :hugs:

Follicle measurements: 1 @ 21mm, 1 @ 20mm, 3 @ 18mm, & 2 @ 17mm. All measuring great! :) There's 3 more measuring about 13-14mm so the little ones caught up some & MAY be ready by the time of retrieval. My u/s tech and myself think they'll tell me to trigger tonight but we shall see! If they wait another day, that 21mm follie will be a little too mature, u know. FX for a great phone call today!! I'll keep u all posted.

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: Having 2 that are really ready for trigger I guess they will let you tonight. Plus the other 5 (17/18) are very good..... Really getting excited for you Mary... Here's hoping for :bfp: twins.... :yipee: FX.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: Having 2 that are really ready for trigger I guess they will let you tonight. Plus the other 5 (17/18) are very good..... Really getting excited for you Mary... Here's hoping for :bfp: twins.... :yipee: FX.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks! :) For IVF, anything 18 & above is ready for trigger so there's actually 5 ready & then 2 that will most likely be ready by tomorrow, at the rate their growing! Yay! It's a little different with in-vitro, I think because of the fertilization process. I'm very happy with the sizes & cannot wait to hear from the nurse today! :happydance: FX FX FXX!!! Plus they'll all grow another 2-4mm by actual retrieval day if I were to trigger tonight. I'm excited to see how many eggs we get fertilized! They say a follie over 15/16mm can have a mature egg in it so I have a potential at 7 (give or take) at the moment but ill be happy with even just 5! :)

I still read to check on you ladies. Good luck Mary,I've got a good feeling for you :hugs:

I still read to check on you ladies. Good luck Mary,I've got a good feeling for you :hugs:

aww thank u so much!! How are u?! I miss seeing u on here!! Stay tuned, about 14 days from now and I should know whether this works or not! FX super tight!

Thank you. I'm good thanks, all good here. Can't believe Frazer is 4 months already. Time is going too quick. I will definitely be hanging around for your bfp xx

Thank you. I'm good thanks, all good here. Can't believe Frazer is 4 months already. Time is going too quick. I will definitely be hanging around for your bfp xx

omgoshhh!! 4 months?!! Time truly does fly by!!! That's so crazy to me! I feel like a TTC veteran, hearing your LO is already 4 months! :haha:. I really shouldn't say "TTC veteran" because there's many who have been trying longer then I have, that's for sure, sadly, but you do make me feel like one! Lol. I'm so happy for you, abs! And I'm very excited that your here rooting for me! :) FX!

omgoshhh!! 4 months?!! Time truly does fly by!!! That's so crazy to me! I feel like a TTC veteran, hearing your LO is already 4 months! :haha:. I really shouldn't say "TTC veteran" because there's many who have been trying longer then I have, that's for sure, sadly, but you do make me feel like one! Lol. I'm so happy for you, abs! And I'm very excited that your here rooting for me! :) FX!

Oh and btw, I love the pics! So beautiful!!! <3

Idk why, my phone wouldn't let me edit a post or post at all for that matter so I had to just quote it again to get everything else to pop up...lol. My phone is so messed up!

I am so anxious awaiting the phone call from the RE's office right now! Time WAS flying by for me until I had to start waiting on these phone calls! Lol. Hopefully only 1-2 more hrs to go until I know what's next! FX!

Any updates yet or am I too early???

I'm going crazy with excitement here and cannot wait for you to go all trigger happy :happydance:

I am so anxious awaiting the phone call from the RE's office right now! Time WAS flying by for me until I had to start waiting on these phone calls! Lol. Hopefully only 1-2 more hrs to go until I know what's next! FX!

Haha I was just about to ask you how long is our wait.

Idk how i just realized today was supposed to be retrieval day. I better change my signature! Hopefully it'll be the 6th thought :). I'm lucky to stem for such a short amount of time, even if trigger ends up being tomorrow. I was looking on FF and alot of women stem for 12+ days. I feel very lucky to have such a good response. Now lets hope 1-2 of these follicles turn to very healthy embryo's that will implant perfectly! :) I told dh that I just hope to have the 1-2 we want to transfer. The number really doesn't matter, its def more the quality & having less will make it an easier choice ... Lol. I'm looking at possibly having less then 7 eggs very positively. I've been doing great staying stress free & I hope I can remain that way! :). I would love to have at least 1 day 5 to freeze but I'll be happy just having enough for transfer this time, since I hope & pray this is it! I'm getting very, very excited, if u all can't tell. Lol. I shouldn't even be on the internet right now, as my data plan is at 90% until it renews on the 7th but I can't stop coming online! Its so addicting! :haha:

Anyway, I'm blabbering now. I meant to just say that it stinks retrieval wasn't today but its ok because my follies needed the time to mature so I'm more then ok with the delay :).

Any updates yet or am I too early???

I'm going crazy with excitement here and cannot wait for you to go all trigger happy :happydance:

Still too early :(. Lol. It seems like an eternity!!! :haha:. But hopefully within the next hr, at the latest, I hope! FX!

I already told the ladies on the pregnancy thread....
Thank all of you ladies for being so supportive.
No more sad faces, I feel great! I didn't get too sad this time because I knew it was possible to happen again plus I was so early.... So I feel much better about it this time.

I went to my ob appointment today and my new doctor is AMAZING! He's so nice and understanding, he gave me a ultrasound right away and it showed my uterus is empty/closed and the miscarriage is basically finished. He gave me birth control pills for 4 months then he wants us to start trying right away
I feel very relieved, Its a very long wait in our time lol but I can do it .

I will be checking in every once in a while to see all the new BFPs and births that will be happening within this timeframe... and I hope to join all of you again in September :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->