Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

progression

Attachments

• untitled (16).jpg
    untitled (16).jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 7
  • untitled (8).jpg
    untitled (8).jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 4
  • untitled (7).jpg
    untitled (7).jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 8
  • untitled (71).jpg
    untitled (71).jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 6
  • untitled 5-1-15 (2).jpg
    untitled 5-1-15 (2).jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 9
Froggy and Sylvia, we had a fight party tonight. Fun party, but boring fight!!

Me and DH have different bets... I bet for Pacquaio and he's with Mayweather. Most Filipinos will vote for Pacquiao, DH is one of the few who will always pick the other... :wacko:

That's great Mary... Eggies are listening with all our chants.. :D Be waiting for more updates today.... :dance:

Brianna, your tests should really start darkening by now... I have no idea or experience with that brand but i somehow feel like you need a different test.... Your last test shows a definite faint line more visible than the previous tests....

:dust::dust::dust:

Que, I have to agree with Daphne. You should have a more definite line by now. Can you go get blood conformation or try another brand?

Querida, I agree with the other ladies. I do see very faint lines but they should be darker by now. I do have experience with all brands pretty much and as I said the other day, blue dye tests almost always leave a little something behind. I really wish u could get blood work because sometimes its just not very detectable in urine samples. My bff couldn't get a positive for weeks and weeks but she was indeed 6 wks one time and 12wks another time. I hope everything works out hun! Lots of dust your way! :dust:

I have the same story like Mary and i believe i've mentioned it here months ago. A friend of mine never got + hpts after her period was due. She tested every month but all came back negative then she decided to get to a clinic and get examined only to find out she's already 12 weeks pregnant.... I know your OB won't see you til 26th or so but i guess a clinic can get your blood tested to confirm pregnancy... FX...

:dust::dust::dust:

That's great Mary... Eggies are listening with all our chants.. :D Be waiting for more updates today.... :dance:

They def are listening! :haha:. I'm anxiously awaiting the phone call from the nurse after my labs this a.m. I'm hoping she'll tell me to trigger, as if my follies are growing at 1-2mm/day like they should, they'll DEF be ready by Tues and I'm worried they'll be "over-matured" if they wait longer. I'm sure my doctor knows what he's doing though so I'll trust in what they say. I will say, my arms cant handle much more b/w so I sure hope I can get a day off from bloods at this point! The lady today really made me sore. She wouldn't listen to me when I told her where my "to go" spot was so she tried everywhere but there first and then she finally went where I told her and what do you know, she got it! Ugh. I hate when they don't listen in the lab! Ive gone in like 4 times this wk, I've studied which spots work best! Lol.
Anyway, i will def be back on to update u all in a bit! It'll probably be about 3-4hrs before I hear anything. This is torture! The last few days have gone by slower then this whole entire cycle, it seems. FX its all smooth sailing from here!

First injectable done! Husband gave it to me in the back of my arm and I didn't feel it at all. Hope the next two days are just as easy! Then off for bloods Tuesday morning and to the doc to check my follicles in the afternoon. I hope they look good, and I can do a trigger shot this week!

Well done! :) I'm so excited to see how well you respond! I bet you'll do great! FX! What are you doing for injections? Sorry if I already asked you!

If I get to trigger tonight, my transfer would be either 2 days before mothers day or ON mother's day! :). So either way, ill be "PUPO" on mother's day, lol. :). I thought mother's day was a nice sign...fx!

First injectable done! Husband gave it to me in the back of my arm and I didn't feel it at all. Hope the next two days are just as easy! Then off for bloods Tuesday morning and to the doc to check my follicles in the afternoon. I hope they look good, and I can do a trigger shot this week!

Well done! :) I'm so excited to see how well you respond! I bet you'll do great! FX! What are you doing for injections? Sorry if I already asked you!

I'm using 3 days of Follistim and I also have an ovidrel shot in my refrigerator when I get the go ahead to take that!

It's all getting very exciting Mary!!! Can't wait for more BFPs in this group!

Mary, any news from your hospital?

No trigger for me tonight :(. But I do have a scan tomorrow to see if I can trigger tomorrow. Ive finally actually been told the scan & MORE b/w tomorrow will be to see if its time to trigger so it SHOULD be Wednesday at the latest. Before they had me in limbo, just guessing when trigger would be. But now all 9 follies should be mature by retrieval! :) Cant wait to see how many eggs we actually get/ how many fertilize! FX FX FX!

I'm using 3 days of Follistim and I also have an ovidrel shot in my refrigerator when I get the go ahead to take that!

Cant wait for u to get the go ahead! I'll be triggering with 10,000ius of HCG and omg, waiting to trigger has been the longest part of this cycle for me these past few days! Lol. The follistim is alot like the menopur that I'm on & ive had a great response so far. I bet you'll respond just as well to the follistim! :) good luck!! :dust:

Thanks! Mary!

And I'm so excited for you! What an eventful cycle. So many milestones. :) I cannot wait for you to get your BFP!

So.. I wanna talk about my belly. In the last couple weeks, I've noticed that my stomach between my pelvic bone and belly button is more and more sensitive to pressure and seems harder than a month or so ago. I take pics every few weeks as gym motivation. I now look like 4 months pregnant all of a sudden.. I am overweight and have a lower ab flab flap. But the rest of my belly is now harder and rounder and it's really noticeable. The pics in the white bra are from before my lmp in Feb. The green bra is about a week or so before my first faint lines.

Attachments

• untitled (8).jpg
    untitled (8).jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 7
  • untitled (9).jpg
    untitled (9).jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 4
  • untitled (6).jpg
    untitled (6).jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 6
  • untitled (7).jpg
    untitled (7).jpg
    36 KB · Views: 5
This is now, at my lowest weight, with a very round, rather hard, and quite sensitive belly, looking 3-4months already.. WTH????

Attachments

• untitled (10).jpg
    untitled (10).jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 3
  • untitled (11).jpg
    untitled (11).jpg
    38 KB · Views: 7
  • untitled (12).jpg
    untitled (12).jpg
    38 KB · Views: 4
  • untitled (13).jpg
    untitled (13).jpg