Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

That's great news sylvia. I'm so happy that you have some peace. Btw, your boys are gorgeous!

Mary, I keep checking in to see if you got the call yet! They better not keep us waiting for too long!

Woooo! TRIGGER TONIGHT!!! :happydance: Retrieval is Wed a.m at 8 a.m :). I'm nervous for that but def more excited! The nurse said my RE was very happy with my follies and the quick rate they've grown :). I am so excited! Woo! So trigger is tonight at 9pm and that's the last @ home injection! The nurses will be injecting my progesterone and oil after my ER & ET. Well, here's to a soon-to come very successful retrieval! :) FX!

Good luck, Sylvia. I too am VERY happy u have a great doctor! You def need a doc while in the TTC business. I'm glad ur feeling better and I have lots of hope & faith for you! :hugs:

Very excited to be in this particular TWW! Hopefully AF won't be showing her ugly face for another 10 months or so! :).

My boobs are killing me already! I already know sore bbs most def will not be a good pg indicator for me! Lol.

Congrats Mary! That's awesome!

I had a 10 DPO BFN today. I know it's still a tad early. I also had my progesterone checked today and it's 14.

No more tests for me. Partly because I can't afford them right now, pertly because stressing over my results is not good for me. I'm just gonna wait for my apt and see what happens. But JIC I don't think I'll be telling anyone else that I am prego until I get confirmation..

That's great news sylvia. I'm so happy that you have some peace. Btw, your boys are gorgeous!

Mary, I keep checking in to see if you got the call yet! They better not keep us waiting for too long!

Chelsea did your mom find a job in Denver yet?

Woooo! TRIGGER TONIGHT!!! :happydance: Retrieval is Wed a.m at 8 a.m :). I'm nervous for that but def more excited! The nurse said my RE was very happy with my follies and the quick rate they've grown :). I am so excited! Woo! So trigger is tonight at 9pm and that's the last @ home injection! The nurses will be injecting my progesterone and oil after my ER & ET. Well, here's to a soon-to come very successful retrieval! :) FX!

Thats awesome Mary. I have everything crossed for you and hope that you get some great eggs from the retrieval.

I had a 10 DPO BFN today. I know it's still a tad early. I also had my progesterone checked today and it's 14.

I'm sorry TTC. I don't know what the progesterone level means but I hope it is a good thing. Your chart looks great.

I already told the ladies on the pregnancy thread....
Thank all of you ladies for being so supportive.
No more sad faces, I feel great! I didn't get too sad this time because I knew it was possible to happen again plus I was so early.... So I feel much better about it this time.

I went to my ob appointment today and my new doctor is AMAZING! He's so nice and understanding, he gave me a ultrasound right away and it showed my uterus is empty/closed and the miscarriage is basically finished. He gave me birth control pills for 4 months then he wants us to start trying right away
I feel very relieved, Its a very long wait in our time lol but I can do it .

I will be checking in every once in a while to see all the new BFPs and births that will be happening within this timeframe... and I hope to join all of you again in September :)

So glad you have such an amazing doctor that will take care of you! Also glad that you're feeling all better!

Yaaaay! So exciting! :happydance:

I don't know anything about progesterone levels, but hope you get a BFP in the next couple of days! Fx!

Ok so I'm 15 dpo, neg hpt, swore I saw a line last night, but anyways... I have been spotting off and on for the past three days but here's the kicker it's only in the evenings when it happens and only maybe once or twice. And it's only when I wipe. Been wearing a pad but nothing on it. The spotting is not bright red, it's not Brown, it's like a yellowy pink... temp waS down yesterday then went back up a bit.. help!!! Lol I'm going crazy!!! Af is not due til Wed

Ok so I'm 15 dpo, neg hpt, swore I saw a line last night, but anyways... I have been spotting off and on for the past three days but here's the kicker it's only in the evenings when it happens and only maybe once or twice. And it's only when I wipe. Been wearing a pad but nothing on it. The spotting is not bright red, it's not Brown, it's like a yellowy pink... temp waS down yesterday then went back up a bit.. help!!! Lol I'm going crazy!!! Af is not due til Wed

Keeping my fx for you that AF stays away and you're having late implantation bleeding! Your LP is so long, I'm jealous!

Getting what feels like some ovary pains tonight. I hope that means the injections are working. I hope it doesn't mean I'm Oing super-early though, or I'd miss it!

Ttc are you medicated?

Jess not yet, she applied to a lot of hospitals though!

Ttc are you medicated?

Yes. This was my 3rd and final round of clomid. 150 mg day 5-9.

I took a FRER tonight and thought I saw a shadow. Fx it turns into a line over the next day or two!

Ttc are you medicated?

Yes. This was my 3rd and final round of clomid. 150 mg day 5-9.

I took a FRER tonight and thought I saw a shadow. Fx it turns into a line over the next day or two!

Fx! Post your tests so I can obsess over them!

That's really not that high of progesterone for a medicated cycle. I'm so hoping that this is your bfp cycle, but if for some reason it's not have you thought about trying femara? My previous medicated cycles were 10, and after femara went up to the high 20s

Mary I am so completely thrilled for you!!! When will you test, remind me? We're going on a cruise Monday for our babymoon and I don't wanna miss the news.. Lol. Fx so tight!

Thopkins do you usually spot?

Ladies post those tests so we can spot some lines!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->