Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Hi Ladies :hi:

Just wanted to update you all. I went for my scan today to check if my follies have grown and my womb lining is thick enough, and it turns out even though I had a bad reaction to the clomid and missed my last tablet like the nurse told me to I have responded well to clomid!:happydance:

My womb lining is 7.3mm and I have one mature follicle at 28mm!! they said the minimum measurement of a grown follicle for the trigger injection is at least 18mm... well mine is 28mm! :haha: So I had the HCG trigger injection I think it was a t 9am this morning 12 hours ago and we bed so far CD 3,5,7,9 And 12 which was yesterday and CD 13 today :thumbup:

Thank you :)

We have Just bed again tonight too! :) sorry tmi

Has anyone here ever had a hcg injection? How long would it take to work I wonder...

Awesome news Sarah.... :dance:

When i was on clomid for 2 cycles i did HCG trigger shot. I read that it takes 24-72 hours after the shot to release the eggs but for me it took 5 & 4 days, respectively, after the shot when O was confirmed by FF... I was advised by our doc to do a DAILY SEX for 7 days but we just can't do it since it's tiring and we thought we're gonna risk my DH's count.. We missed the O-day for both cycles of course that didn't result in pregnancy. You'll see our BD timing in my ovulation chart below, June and July 2014 Cycles.

FX for a very sticky bean..... :dust:

I don't know when I got pregnant last time with Skye we only bed every other day for the whole cycle!! I'm not sure I might just try do daily sex for 3-4 more days then go back to every other day :shrug: Just have to hope his swimmers can live for a few days in there :haha:

Do as planned FX you have healthy and strong :spermy: waiting in there when you finally release the egg(s). Can't wait to see your :bfp: this cycle...

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Do as planned FX you have healthy and strong :spermy: waiting in there when you finally release the egg(s). Can't wait to see your :bfp: this cycle...

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thank you :flower: Im hoping this cycle we get our :bfp: even though im scared with what happened last time with Skye... but I will have to try not think about it too much.

12 DPO BFN. I was sure hoping this would be the month.

Could still be early TTC... You may only be 11 dpo today instead of 12.... FX it's just a shy :bfp: FX your temp continue to go back up.....

:dust::dust::dust:

Chanting for your eggys right this moment..... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm... ahhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm.... :rofl:

FX Mary.... You and your eggys will do just fine....

:haha: Chant away!!! We are in the waiting room now! Eeek! I'm going to bet there will be 7-10 eggs retrieved... I like to try to predict this stuff, lol. FX! I'll know the # of eggs retrieved this afternoon, just not how many are mature...That news will be tomorrow early afternoon sometime. FX FX FX!!

12 DPO BFN. I was sure hoping this would be the month.

Your not out yet! Jess was someone who usually got BFPs around 9-10dpo (around there) and then w her sticky bean, it was 13dpo! So you never know! I'm keep these fingers crossed for u!! :dust:

TTC, your temps still look good! I'm hoping it's just a late-showing BFP like Jess's was. Looking on FF, there are a lot of people who got late BFPs, so don't give up hope!

Mary, so excited! Good luck today. I know everything will go fabulously. And just relax tonight and have DH take care of you and pamper you. :)

SarahLou, hoping this is your cycle!

Ttc I actually saw a little something on your test when I tweaked it! Fx!

Mary I can't even wait for your update!! This is the most exciting thing :D

Oh, wait, did i miss that photo? went back few pages and i can't seem to find anything. :(

So retrieval is done. We got 5 eggs....I hope at least 3-4, or all, fertilize for us. From my research, a smaller # of eggs can actually be a good thing. Less eggs that are retrieved USUALLY have a decent maturation rate, rather than a bunch of immature ones, u know? Anyway, they believe ill be looking at transfer on Sat (3dt) so as long as we have 2 embies on day 3, that's what will be going back in! FX sooo tight this works out fabulously!
Also, I'm feeling pretty darn good right now! My pain meds haven't fully worn off yet but I still dont think ill be in TOO much pain and should be A-okay for transfer :). I woke up and was like, "wait, we're already done?!" LOL. I dont even remember falling asleep! I hope I wasn't too silly while waking up or falling asleep...:haha: I really thought id be in a ton of pain. Yay! I'm actually very happy with my results SO far. FX for a great fertilization rate!

We're all here for you ladies!!!!!

Have to use same image used by Pam before.... :D

https://i61.tinypic.com/30ll945.jpg

Thank u Jess & Daphne! :) I can't believe our LO(s) will be put into my uterus on Sat!!! Woo!! :happydance:

I am beyond happy that I feel so great. They say OHSS usually has symptoms right after retrieval and ATM, I actually feel better then before. They told me they highly doubt OHSS with only 5 eggs and to just drink a ton of water, vit water, and Gatorade to prevent OHSS from occurring tho. I was scared about waking up in pain so I guess all the worry about today was for nothing! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->