Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Hey ladies, I was TTC for 3 years. Last October 2014 I finally seen the BFP. After 6 weeks I had a miscarriage. I was heart broken, but I know it will happen soon. No giving up for me.

Hi and welcome! :hi:
Happy to have you and very sorry for your loss!

You have the right attitude going forward and that is great so soon you will have your sticky BFP rainbow baby :hugs:

13 DPO FMU FRER. I don't see anything. And, I had a temp dip today.

I feel like maybe there is something there... not too sure. Either way whether I see it or not I hope it still turns into your BFP now. Don't read into the dip yet.... not under the cover line so AF not here.

Keeping my FX for you!!! :dust:

Hey ladies, I was TTC for 3 years. Last October 2014 I finally seen the BFP. After 6 weeks I had a miscarriage. I was heart broken, but I know it will happen soon. No giving up for me.

welcome to the group! I'm sorry you suffered a loss, hun. I'm glad you aren't giving up though. Your rainbow baby WILL arrive. FX for u & hugs your way! :hugs:

I'm laying here for 20 mins while my progesterone suppository dissolves. Fun fun! Lol.
I'm very anxious & nervous to find out how many of our eggs fertilized yesterday. I'm going to give it about 1-2hrs and give the clinic a call to find out. FX we have at least 3-4 to work with! I just want to make it for transfer with a healthy embie! FX!!

After my meds from the procedure wore off yest, I was def in more pain! My bum hurts BAD due to the progesterone muscle shot they gave me while I was knocked out and my belly is bloated and a bit sore but its def not as bad as I expected so that's good. I will update u all in a couple of hrs! Say lots of prayers for me! :)

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I cannot wait for another update and I hope that all 3-4 eggys were fertilized!! I cannot believe that we WILL be seeing your BFP in no time :dance: :yipee: :headspin:

Pamela, have I ever told u how much I love your user name? Lol Wunna-bubba..? Haha it remind me of talking to aiden when he was a baby, asking if he wants his bubba, :haha:

I cannot wait for another update and I hope that all 3-4 eggys were fertilized!! I cannot believe that we WILL be seeing your BFP in no time :dance: :yipee: :headspin:

Thanks Pamela! They got 5 eggs so it'd def be amazing if all 5 fertilize but I'm hoping at least 3-4 (preferably 4) fertilize so that we are hopefully left with at least 1 for transfer. I was really hoping for them to get 6-8 yest but maybe my 5 will have better quality than if I had a bunch, u know? FX that's the case!!

Welcome to the thread! I hope you get your sticky bean soon! :flower:

Noooo. Well, you're not out until AF shows, so I'm hoping the temp drop doesn't mean anything bad. Cheryl I think got a temp drop right before her BFP. So I'm hoping for the same for you! :hugs:

I'm laying here for 20 mins while my progesterone suppository dissolves. Fun fun! Lol.
I'm very anxious & nervous to find out how many of our eggs fertilized yesterday. I'm going to give it about 1-2hrs and give the clinic a call to find out. FX we have at least 3-4 to work with! I just want to make it for transfer with a healthy embie! FX!!

After my meds from the procedure wore off yest, I was def in more pain! My bum hurts BAD due to the progesterone muscle shot they gave me while I was knocked out and my belly is bloated and a bit sore but its def not as bad as I expected so that's good. I will update u all in a couple of hrs! Say lots of prayers for me! :)

Sorry you're in a bit more pain, but you know it will all be worth it for your BFP!! I can't wait to hear an update on the eggs! :happydance:

Over here, back to the RE this afternoon to check follicle progression. I hope they're doing great and I can trigger this weekend!

Welcome to the thread! I hope you get your sticky bean soon! :flower:

Noooo. Well, you're not out until AF shows, so I'm hoping the temp drop doesn't mean anything bad. Cheryl I think got a temp drop right before her BFP. So I'm hoping for the same for you! :hugs:

Sorry you're in a bit more pain, but you know it will all be worth it for your BFP!! I can't wait to hear an update on the eggs! :happydance:

It will def be more than worth it! This is all very exciting but def a draining process! FX all goes smoothly! :)

Over here, back to the RE this afternoon to check follicle progression. I hope they're doing great and I can trigger this weekend!

Of course I can't say for sure but Im going to bet that you'll be able to trigger tonight or tomorrow night...your last follie scan went great so FX they kept growing at a good rate! :). I'm crossing my fingers extra tight for u! Go follies, Go!

Ttc Michelle is right, I had the ugliest bfp chart ever and actually got my bfp on a HUGE temp drop day cuz I was like well I'm out so I'm gonna mentally prepare myself with a bfn haha. Then I was worried it was twins with two dips... Yikes. So don't count yourself out!

Mary I need an update!!!!!!

I feel like all of my progesterone is leaking out of me. I looked it up and Its looking like that's normal but its alot! Thats probably why my RE told me to lay down for 20mins after inserting it.

Any of you past or present progesterone users, did this happen with you as well?

Ttc Michelle is right, I had the ugliest bfp chart ever and actually got my bfp on a HUGE temp drop day cuz I was like well I'm out so I'm gonna mentally prepare myself with a bfn haha. Then I was worried it was twins with two dips... Yikes. So don't count yourself out!

Mary I need an update!!!!!!

I soo need an update, as well! Lol. Almost time to call!! :happydance: FX!

I started testing the trigger out as of today and even tho its not a true positive YET (FX!), I love seeing myself produce a line that I don't have to squint for! Lol. Its not as dark as I expected so hopefully it'll be out 8-10 days after trigger so I can test early :) lol. FX!

I'm a little scared to call the clinic because I'd be devastated if we have nothing. THINK POSITIVE, MARY, THINK POSITIVE!! I'm going to call at 9a.m my time though so only 15 mins to go!

BTW, sry for all the posts in a row! Lol. I keep hitting post & then I think of something else I want to say to u ladies. My mind is everywhere this a.m! And omgosh my lower back/upper butt hurts so much. That seriously was the worst part of the procedure for me yest pain wise and I have to have another one on transfer day! But it'll be worth it. I'll just be happy that we even made it to transfer! :)

Update- I left a msg at my clinic about 20mins ago and now I'm waiting on a call back. I have no clue how long it'll be but ill update u ladies ASAP. FX!

Mary, I took and highly advise ladies to take the progesterone up the rear. Sorry ladies! Takes a little getting used to but there's no discharge that way. I wouldn't have made it 12 weeks taking it vaginally. It was way too messy!

I feel like all of my progesterone is leaking out of me. I looked it up and Its looking like that's normal but its alot! Thats probably why my RE told me to lay down for 20mins after inserting it.

Any of you past or present progesterone users, did this happen with you as well?

Ladies, I have my first fertility consult tomorrow morning with the hubby. What should I expect?

I would say just a "get to know you" with some blood work probably for you and dh, and possibly a sperm analysis for dh, and maybe a pap for you. That might be more than actually happens, but our first time, we drove 2 hours so I requested that we make the most out of each appointment

I'm on progesterone. I use it rectally to avoid this exact thing. It's no dignified, but it's a LOT less messy

Thanks Pamela! They got 5 eggs so it'd def be amazing if all 5 fertilize but I'm hoping at least 3-4 (preferably 4) fertilize so that we are hopefully left with at least 1 for transfer. I was really hoping for them to get 6-8 yest but maybe my 5 will have better quality than if I had a bunch, u know? FX that's the case!!

FX for nothing but the BEST news when they call back :hugs:

Thanks for the compliment on the username :blush: I chose it for that reason and then it was taken already so I added the 2 and it was done. With the "2" it made more sense because it was like I want a baby too :D

Oh, would those cup thingys not help? I think people have commented on using them while ttc to avoid leaking... not too sure.

Good luck hun!!!

Ladies, I have my first fertility consult tomorrow morning with the hubby. What should I expect?

Sorry I cannot give you advice on this one but just wanted to wish you luck and that you get treated well :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->