Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Mary, when are going to start testing again? Been so long since so post hpts here and i miss it.... :D

Sorry ladies, I'm behind again on the posts. Our goverment kind of sucks a littel when it comes to looking after us etc. seeing that we have power cuts / electricity cuts almost daily (load shedding) and to top that off our electricity has been off since this morning 6am until 3pm so it was a long day without computer and my cellphone just had to die as well :dohh:

I just wanted to wish you all luck with heading into your tww, waiting for tests etc. I read the last few pages but difficult to remember everyones posts now.

Tons of :hugs: and :dust:

Well, ladies, I got what I believe to be a 12 DPO BFN this morning but I went ahead and posted it on countdown to pregnancy and 42% of voters have said that it's positive. I sure hope that I'm just THAT lousy at seeing lines and they are right!

Here it is. I'm thinking they may just be seeing a shadow, but my fingers are crossed nonetheless.

Attachments

• 5-6 FMU.jpg
    5-6 FMU.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 19
What DPO are you? I was able to brighten my phone an swear I see the start of it.

I'm 12DPO. So, if it's coming, it needs to hurry up!

I played with it in all of my edit settings, and saw that line in all of the changes! I'm so excited to see tomorrow's fmu!

Hey ladies, I was TTC for 3 years. Last October 2014 I finally seen the BFP. After 6 weeks I had a miscarriage. I was heart broken, but I know it will happen soon. No giving up for me.

:hugs: Aphrodite. Welcome to the bunch! Lots of ladies here with growing babies after loss. I love your spirit!

I see a second line TTC faint but there.... Fx it gets darker soon.... :D

I think I see a line too. Sometimes cameras can pick up on a wet line in pixilation but I really hope that it is the start of your bfp

Welcome aphrodite!! We're here for you :)

TTC can you send another photo? I'm seeing a reflection in the little window and not sure if that's what I saw this morning. I wanna play with it! lol

Here's the pic! If you get anything out of tweaking it, I'd love to see it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 13
Here's one from later that might show a little something too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 18
I don't have too much to say ladies, but I am still stalking and rooting for everyone. I've been too busy to be on my computer. Of course, you're welcome to add me on fb Brianna Magallon. I like to group inbox people who are I get along with, it gives instant gratification. Someone is always talking to and sympathizing with/encouraging you.

13 DPO FMU FRER. I don't see anything. And, I had a temp dip today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79