Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I'm just hoping I'm doing everything correct, I'm keep thinking about what to eat and drink, and what soaps to use :wacko::shrug:

:dohh::haha:

Just hoping we get there.

Just think you're PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise) so you'll eat and drink anything that is healthy. :D

Getting a little impatient. I'm 15 DPO with 3 days of plummeting temps that are now at the temp in which AF arrives. Still getting thick CM rather than AF, though. I guess I shouldn't be so impatient. After all, I'm unlikely to get preggers thick cycle since I anticipate an unmediated cycle. Obviously, though, we're still going to give it a go. Stranger things have happened than an unexpected natural BFP!

stranger things have happened indeed! FX for you TTC and you too SarahLou!

Keeping my fx TTC. Since falling pregnant I've had nothing but thick cm, might be a good sign for you too :hugs:

TTC, hoping AF stays away.

It's Mother's Day in the US! Happy Mother's Day to all you ladies with kids and those growing babies in your bellies! I hope the rest of us get to join you soon and we can all celebrate next year with our babies!

It's been over 48 hours since I took the trigger shot. And I picked up a thermometer yesterday since I forgot to bring one on my trip so I was able to take my temp this morning (after missing two days). But no temp jump? I thought most people Oed 36ish hours after the shot. Hmmm.

Thank you Michelle! FX we will all be mommies one day. We'll all be here together until that day comes!

Happy Mothers to all mommies and expectant mommies!! Hope all of you ladies have a day as beautiful as you are!

The mother in law don't get on with me very well, and she been arguing with me today and I've only gone and got stressed and argued back! :(

It shouldn't do any harm to the little one (if he/she is there)? I got to be more calmer and ignore it in future I know. I know its really early days but I'm so irritable and moody for the past few days.... Damn I'm cramping, but maybe that's in my mind only :shrug:

Happy Mother's Day ladies! I found out that I can no longer eat the dill pickles I have always loved, as I always throw them back up shortly after eating them. And all I ever want anymore is water and chili-cheese fries. :lol: We had Dunkin Donuts for breakfast, then wandered around a nearby flea market. I'm getting a sewing machine in a couple weeks as a late gift from Lalo and the boys. This week starts the official divorce proceedings with the father of my boys. Soon as it's over I get to marry the most wonderful man in the world (IMO)!! Not much longer till my first prenatal appointment!! 5-26

AF arrived today. Off to a fresh start with an unmedicated month and a consult with the RE about what's next.

AF arrived today. Off to a fresh start with an unmedicated month and a consult with the RE about what's next.

:hugs: I'm very sorry hun.... I went on my 2nd month unmedicated after 2 cycles of failed clomid (except we took fertilaid) when i got pregnant. I was told to have my body rest from clomid before we try other things. Hope you get good plan with your RE and/or a surprise :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->