Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I'm practicing my BFP dance for you so long

https://i.imgur.com/Tx5ekV8.gif

Or do you want the BFP dance to have more baboom baboom? :rofl:

https://i.imgur.com/7IitbYg.gif

Yaaaaaaay! Congrats, Mary! Can't wait to see your betas! So excited for you!

Over here, I did something silly. DH and I are on a weekend vacation and I forgot to pack my thermometer. So even though I'll be Oing probably today due to the Trigger shot on Thursday night, I won't be able to confirm with temps. Oops. :dohh:

Can you not buy a cheap digital one there even if it isn't a basal one, just to get an idea?

So exciting, Mary! Can't wait for your first betas!

I'm going crazy in this two week part ladies :dohh: :loopy:

But I have the greatest ache going in my breasts at the moment!

Glad to have been of assistance Michelle, I hope you get one.

TTC how are you?

:yipee: Sarah, cannot wait to see what the end of your tww holds! FX for a sticky BFP!

Well its 4 days since the scan and my HCG injection... I'm thinking I'm in the two week wait period by now and its going to be such a long wait! Or at least its going to feel that way :haha: I'm hoping we caught the egg! What do you ladies think??

We have :sex: :haha: on CD: 3,5,7,9,12,13,14,15,16 And today 17! I had my scan and HCG injection on CD 13 and the nurse said to bed on that day and the following three days, I think we already done a day or two more just in case :haha:

We will see in two weeks time, I'm just nervous because of my miscarriage with Skye.

I think I am soooooooo jealous of all that :sex:
I've been going through a bit of a dry spell these last few months :rofl:

Jokes aside I think your chances arte great! You def have sperm there for that eggy!
I can understand you being nervous but really try not to stress. I really did a lot of positive thoughts and visualisation during my BFP cycle. It also sounds like you are being well taken care of medically so I'm sure when your BFP comes now they'll be there too!

:sex: timing is great Sarahlou... :dance: Are you going to have P4 (CD21) test to check your progesterone level? FX for a very sticky bean...

I'm not 100% sure about the injections, but my opinion would be if nurse said to BD cd 13 when you were there plus 3 days after that they would think it to have been released. You can always BD more just incase if you wanted too.

Do you have to go for more tests now?

No more tests ladies just got to wait out the two weeks and take a pregnancy test and ring the gynae unit with the result no matter what. If its :bfn: then got wait another week then test again. And if still :bfn: I think it starts all over again.. :shrug:

:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->