Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Mary thank you for sharing. I feel so honored to be along for the ride! So what's the next milestone after tomorrow?

Thank yoou for being here!! I am so incredibly lucky to have you girls here to support me through this crazy process! It'll be more then worth it in the end, I pray!! :)

And the next milestone will be test day!! I'm so happy that we were lucky enough to get to this point! I'm going to test my trigger out and then at 6dp3dt (if the trigger is out) I will start testing for real. Many women get BFPs by 7dp3dt but can be a few days later of course. I have my first beta in 10 days, 9dp3dt. This all happened so fast! I'm amazed and excited and nervous all at once! I'm thinking nothing but the absolute best and although it would be a bigger let down with such high hopes if this didn't end as expected, I just feel so good about this that I cant help but only think good thoughts. FX I'm right! Dh & I both feel really great about it all. Can't wait for the next 10 days to go by!!

Do u all have some super funny video's prepared for tomorrow?! :haha:. I'll come on right before I go in to let u all know and when I come out, ill come right on and start watching the videos :) lol. I keep laughing already because of happiness so I shouldn't have an issue laughing ALL day tomorrow. My face will probably hurt from my big smile by the end of the day tomorrow! :haha:

Hello ladies- great news for you Mary - keeping my fx for you.

I hate to rain in on the happiness but I'm so confused and sort of looking for and advice. On Friday 5/1 I began to bleed heavy and my hcg was at 36... So no ultasound, told it was probably mc. On Sunday the 3rd I was tested again- hcg 25.. I understand and am grieving for my little one. Today was tested again- expected to hear 10 or less however I was told my numbers went up to 56? I'm not thinking I'm pregnant still but I'm scared of an ectopic :/ just looking for any insight. I go in Monday to be tested again and to finally see a doc- but through the weekend I'm just looking for some help ... Is my body just confused? I am still spotting some brown but really heavy bleeding only occurred for two days. Just looking for some help or at least asking for prayers- I'm scared thx!

The clinic called and ALL 5 FERTILIZED!!!! I am so incredibly happy right now! They haven't scheduled the actual transfer time and date yet because they're going to see if most of them make it to day 3 and if so, they'd probably ask if I want to push it to day 5. We'll see how it goes! It seems to me though that having less eggs worked in my favor so far. FX they're ALL good for pregnancy, or at least 1-2 to transfer :). You guys have no idea how happy we are right now! Dh and I both got teary eyed when we got the news (happy tears of course!). So there will be a transfer, woooo! This is amazing! I still cant believe we had 100% mature & 100% fertilized! That's awesome! :happydance:

Yay I am so excited for you Mary ! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Can't wait to see your BFP!!!

Fingers they did a scan and didn't see anything in the tube? I don't know much about it honestly but it should be increasing more than that at that rate

So exciting Mary, :dance: Can you make your appointment a little sooner? :D

https://i59.tinypic.com/1zb85qq.gif

Happy Get Pregnant day Mary :yipee: Will try and get some videos going for you

Fingers, I'm not too sure as to why the nrs increased and I wish I could give you some advice on how to help you till you see the Dr but I've got nothing, sorry :hugs:

Hopefully everything will work out in the end! As I said, I'm keeping my faith about this and hopefully there won't be any let downs! That'd be horrid. I gota not talk like that tho! FX for the best!... I think I'm driving dh crazy cuz I'm talking so much :haha:. He only has an hr and a half left in the car with me...lol! :)

Hahaha! Daphne, u crack me up! I'm right there with u! I wish I could hop in a jet & rush up to my embies! :) Can't wait to see how they're all doing this a.m! FX!

Oh, don't worry about your DH, you have BnB ready to listen to you.... This is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!

https://i61.tinypic.com/2h4kmiq.gif

I'm here ladies! In the waiting room now! FX soo tight! Ive never seen a clinic so empty in my life! It seems empty but she's back there getting ready for me :). I'll come on as soon as we're in the car heading home! FX FX FX FX!!! :happydance:

Eeeeekkkk. Got everything crossed for you Mary xx

All went good!! :) We had 1 transferred! It was graded as a A-, 8 cell embryo and they said they are tough embryo graders at this clinic when I first started IVF here & not to be upset if I have no A's, as they don't see many As so with that amazing grade and it being 8 cell made the RE very confident in 1. Plus we now will have 4 frosties! All B+ and B- and 2 of those are 8 cell and 2 are 5 cells. I cant believe I have a little life in my belly!!!!!!! I feel god makes everything happen for a reason and I trust that he will help this embie inside of me grow into a healthy baby! :) Its also very nice to know that we have some that they're freezing because IF (and thats a big IF) all doesn't go as planned this cycle, we'll have enough time to do 1 FET before insurance is out. Anyway, time to start cracking up! :haha:

Also, first betas on 5/18! FX!!!

Happy for you Mary..... FX for a very sticky :bfp: in a few days........ :dance: Hope to see you soon in the birth thread before i give birth....

YAY MARY!!!! I'm so happy it went well :dance:

https://i.imgur.com/KoHNhIG.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"