Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Mdscpa - fx super tight for that surprise BFP!

AF arrived today. Off to a fresh start with an unmedicated month and a consult with the RE about what's next.

Grrrr I'm so so sorry about AF!!

I hope your RE has that special get pregnant plan for your current cycle :hugs:

The mother in law don't get on with me very well, and she been arguing with me today and I've only gone and got stressed and argued back! :(

It shouldn't do any harm to the little one (if he/she is there)? I got to be more calmer and ignore it in future I know. I know its really early days but I'm so irritable and moody for the past few days.... Damn I'm cramping, but maybe that's in my mind only :shrug:

I had issues like this with Aidens biological fathers Mother when I was in early pregnancy, too. Aidens here so it must not have caused harm :). I know how stressful those situations can be. Dont punish yourself for getting stressed. Its just uncontrollable sometimes. I wish u the best hun!! :hugs: :dust:

rising temps Mary... :wohoo: How many more days left before the REAL testing??? So excited.....

2dp3dt over here! :)...Wow, that still feels so strange (but amazing!) that I can say that now! Lol. Today or tomorrow my little bean could start implanting! FX!
Ive been googling like crazy about 3 day transfers and it seems that most of the success stories are from women transferring an 8cell, grade A or B (mine was A). That gives me alot of hope. I was feeling a little down that they would only put one back but after reading tons of studies and hundreds of threads, I've learned that high graded 8 cell embryo's have ALOT of potential. Hopefully my LO is loving my uterus enough to get nice and snug for 9 months! :) I read a study that proved an 8 cell high graded embryo to be the ones that are most likely to implant from a day 3 transfer so that's making me feel hopeful, too. I need to stay off of Google but while I've been resting, thats alls I've been doing!!! Now that I'm feeling better today, I'm going to do my best to stay busy. Only 7 days to go until we see if this little one stuck! :) FX soooo tight! Ive been telling my little one to stick every 20mins or so, lol. "Stick baby, stick!"
Anyway, I haven't tested again to see if my trigger is out yet but I'm going to later on today. I think the trigger will be out by 5dp3dt but we shall see!

Lots of luck & dust to All of You! And Happy belated Mother's Day to all of u momma's/soon-to-be momma's on here! :)

Maybe they put only one because there's always a chance that your emby will split into two. Who know maybe you're growing two in there now.... :dance: I'd love to greet you happy mother's day for Aiden and the new one coming.... FX so tight!!!!

Maybe they put only one because there's always a chance that your emby will split into two. Who know maybe you're growing two in there now.... :dance: I'd love to greet you happy mother's day for Aiden and the new one coming.... FX so tight!!!!

Thank u Daphne! :) And I do think they were too worried about it being triplets due to 1 splitting in 2. 3 of my embabies were at 8 cell and 2 at 5 cell, all graded "B's", except the one they transferred, which was an A and she said although I already discussed putting back 2 with them, they don't see As very often with their "tough" grading system (which they told me months ago) so they weren't expecting to have such a beauty...lol. Hopefully she's right! I was super excited to see my top graded one too. Now lets just hope & pray it has and will continue to develop beautifully! :) FX FX FX!

Fx Mary! You so have a baby in your belly right now and I have nothing but faith that it will stick :dance:

I'm so freaking excited!!!! I cannot wait until you get that BFP in 7 days!!! :yipee:

7 days ahh! How will we ever make it?! :haha: have you been watching your videos?! I also read that being really warm encourages implantation so wrap up!!

7 days ahh! How will we ever make it?! :haha: have you been watching your videos?! I also read that being really warm encourages implantation so wrap up!!

I sure have! And it has been SO hot here since the day of transfer so hopefully that helps some. :). Ive been eating warm soups & chili and stuff like that for warmth as well. FX this is a sticky one! My father said yesterday, "We'll call the baby sticky!" and he had NO CLUE that we all say "sticky beans" and such...he just came out with those words on his own. I told dh that its a good sign lol. My father is really excited and I honestly didn't know how he felt about IVF, as I was raised catholic, but i think hes even more excited then my mother! lol. That made me feel really good to know I truly have his support & that he's praying for us. Aiden has been asking every a.m since retrieval, "How many more days until we know?" lol. He's anxiously awaiting an answer, as we all are! I hope & pray I'll have good news to share with everyone! :)

It's been over 48 hours since I took the trigger shot. And I picked up a thermometer yesterday since I forgot to bring one on my trip so I was able to take my temp this morning (after missing two days). But no temp jump? I thought most people Oed 36ish hours after the shot. Hmmm.

Its about 38-48hrs after, usually. For me it was different, as I had my eggs retrieved so they had to catch them on time so for safety, they say 35-36hrs after trigger for IVF. When ur oing on ur own tho, about 48 hrs is the correct time frame. :). GL Michelle!!!! :dust:

Also, the trigger will make O time rise look a tiny bit different AND keep in mind that it can take 24-48hrs for a rise so say u oed at 9pm, 48hrs after trigger, u wouldn't see a rise until the day after actual O, possibly even 2 days later. Does that make sense? I hope I explained that right! Ur chart seems to be looking like it should so far & u had GREAT bd timing so FX!!! Hopefully we'll be bump buddies! :)

I think I am soooooooo jealous of all that :sex:
I've been going through a bit of a dry spell these last few months :rofl:

hahaha! Pamela, I'm a bit jealous of all the BDing too! :rofl: I haven't been aloud to and can't until either the betas or first u/s...i can't remember which one. They said I'm not even aloud an orgasm!!! Lol. Maybe because it contract the uterus...? Idk but I always thought bding was GOOD after O! Apparently not the case with IVF!

Welcome to the No BD Club Mary... We only had sex 4 times (2 in Jan. and 2 in March) since finding out. I think i'm already experiencing drought... :rofl:

Guess what...? I conceived Aiden around May 10-15th, 8yrs ago and now HOPEFULLY I'll have conceived on May 6th. Well I was looking to see when my EDD would be an its January 27th, Aiden's Biological fathers Birthday! AND that was originally Aidens EDD, too! Isn't that a crazy coincidence?! Maybe I'm only aloud 1 baby every 8 yrs, conceived IN May...:haha:. Dh feels these similar dates are a good sign & I cant help but think so, too. :) FX!

hahaha! Pamela, I'm a bit jealous of all the BDing too! :rofl: I haven't been aloud to and can't until either the betas or first u/s...i can't remember which one. They said I'm not even aloud an orgasm!!! Lol. Maybe because it contract the uterus...? Idk but I always thought bding was GOOD after O! Apparently not the case with IVF!

Yip I would say that could be a good reason. The few orgasms I've had since falling pregnant lead to huge bump contractions.

OMG that darn sex animation just turned me on! WTF?! :rofl:

The contractions you feel from orgasm are different than the ones for labor (according to my doc). In fact they are actually good for you during pregnancy as they help tone the muscles and the tightness in the womb is like a massage for the baby.

Yip I would say that could be a good reason. The few orgasms I've had since falling pregnant lead to huge bump contractions.

OMG that darn sex animation just turned me on! WTF?! :rofl:

hahaha!!! :rofl:. Omgosshh, I haven't laughed out loud like that from something I'm reading in a long time!! Ur too funny :haha:

Guess what...? I conceived Aiden around May 10-15th, 8yrs ago and now HOPEFULLY I'll have conceived on May 6th. Well I was looking to see when my EDD would be an its January 27th, Aiden's Biological fathers Birthday! AND that was originally Aidens EDD, too! Isn't that a crazy coincidence?! Maybe I'm only aloud 1 baby every 8 yrs, conceived IN May...:haha:. Dh feels these similar dates are a good sign & I cant help but think so, too. :) FX!

Oh, more signs coming in..... :dance: FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"