Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Sarah those are Mary's tests. She just text them to me and asked me to post them so everyone could see the progression....or deprogression I guess. My tests are still blazingly positive lol. I am conducting an experiment to see when they go negative....28 weeks wasn't it.

I cannot wait for the next set of tests for Mary! These show them going lighter and the next set will show them getting darker :dance:

Glad your in a better mood sarah!

Mary are you going to test every day?

Is everyone well? Mary I love that you will soon be testing to confirm the :bfp: that we are all confident is coming!!

To everyone speaking about dry spells, :sex: is almost non-existent for us as well, which does NOT make Lalo very happy. But it's either very uncomfortable or downright painful for me now. Even my libido has dropped. I do enjoy my electric boyfriend on occasion, but rarely even want that.. :blush:

Is everyone well? Mary I love that you will soon be testing to confirm the :bfp: that we are all confident is coming!!

To everyone speaking about dry spells, :sex: is almost non-existent for us as well, which does NOT make Lalo very happy. But it's either very uncomfortable or downright painful for me now. Even my libido has dropped. I do enjoy my electric boyfriend on occasion, but rarely even want that.. :blush:

Thanks Querida! :)

When u go to the docs, are they going to do an ultrasound? I'm almost wondering if you have a cyst. Last time I didn't get AF for almost 3 months and wasn't getting a clear line on tests, it turned out to be a golf ball sized cyst on my ovary. It was VERY uncomfortable and made bding hurt, alot. The good thing is is they can usually give u antibiotics that'll hopefully dissolve the cyst on its on. Obv I have no way of knowing if that's what's happening but it sounds like it could be. I just wanted to bring this possibility to ur attention so that u can mention it to your OB when u go in. It stinks u cant bd, incase O is still going to occur :-\. It looks like we are all in a dry spell right now! :( lol. Mine will HOPEFULLY be over as soon as pregnancy is confirmed! FX veryyy tight!

As of last night, dh and I refer to our little embaby as "A baby". But we say it like "baybay" haha. I have lots of faith in my A baby! :)

Today is 3dp3dt & is the most popular day for my little bean to start attaching to my uterus so lets hope my little A baby clutches on tight! :) Only 6 more days and hopefully we can officially say that we are expecting. That'll seriously feel SO incredibly good! FX very very tight!!!

I need to call today & find out how many of our 4 other embies successfully made it to freeze. I'm praying the other 2 8 cells made it through but all 4 would be better, of course! I dont even know if they froze them at day 3 or tried waiting until day 5, lol. I'm pretty sure they did it at day 3 though. I'll let u all know how it went ;).

Stick A baby, stick!!! :dust:

Mary's having a baybay! Fx so tight Mary!!

Sarah, I'm glad you're feeling. Sending you baby dust!!

I'll make a chant for A Baby to dig in to that uterus.... hmmmmmmmmmmmm....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... :D

FX Mary.....

Thank you Laura, Dani, and Daphne! :)

Laura, if we have a girl, the middle name will probably be Laura, which is my grandmothers middle name as well :). I realized that I'll HOPEFULLY be getting a BFP on my grandmothers birthday so I told my mom if its a girl, I want to name the baby after her, or at least the middle name anyways. All the dates that keep popping up feel like good signs to me. FX!

My BBs started feeling less sore for the last 2 days and I figured it was because of the trigger leaving my system. But since last night they've been hurting again, bad. I was thinking its from the progesterone but ive been on the same dose the whole time so who knows! I'm sure it is the progesterone at this point, or maybe even the trigger still, but hopefullyyyy this leads to amazing results! FX!

FX Mary! I cannot wait for the positive test. I don't think one of us on here have any doubt that baybay is sticking :hugs:

Yay Mary! Fx the baby starts implantationn today!

Mary and Sarah, you're not alone in feeling sore boobs after the trigger. Mine have felt that way for the last couple of days. I start progesterone tonight! Hoping this leads to a baby!

FX Mary! I cannot wait for the positive test. I don't think one of us on here have any doubt that baybay is sticking :hugs:

:). Stick A baby, stick!

I've been feeling a weird pinch near my RIGHT hipbone! Thats something I never felt in other TWW's, as I only have my left ovary so most pains/twinges were always on that side only. This feeling is on and off in the same spot. FX its a good sign & not from any of the meds!

Good luck Michelle! :) Sore bbs is basically a given with the trigger. 24hrs after I did my trigger, I came on here and said "Well, I wont be able to use sore bbs as a possible pregnancy symptom, since I already have them and I haven't even had transfer yet!" lol. But maybe they can be a sign, now that I'm 8 days post trigger... The soreness faded by alot and then they started feeling really sore again so maybe It a sign?! I guess we'll know for sure in 6 days! I really hope to see ur BFP this cycle, Michelle. I'm crossing my fingers extra tight for us!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->