Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

So I just spoke to the lab and they did freeze them at day 3. They said the quality was great so they froze them like that. All 4 of them successfully froze! :) I'm relieved to know this, JUST INCASE something goes wrong. I truly feel there's def SOMETHING going on in there still. I keep getting twinges and then about 30mins ago I got a quick 5 second "tug" feeling on my right side and it was SO intense for that short time that my phone flew out of my hands and I squealed, loud. Lol. Hopefully the little guy or gal grabs on tight! Thats alls I could picture in my mind after I felt it was A baby burying its way in :). FX! I know I'm not imagining it when I squeal like that lol. That particular feeling isn't familiar to me but we'll see!! FX FX FX!!

Im trying to stay positive today.. we missed beding CD 18 & 19 :(

But we did bed CD 3,5,7,9 & 12 then CD 13 same day as my injection then, 14,15,16,17. Does it matter if some are AM beds and some PM bed cause most of them have been like 10pm at night but CD 16 was 2pm and CD 17 was 11am! And beding kind of this morning 6am before OH went to work... But I don't think it was properly..

I'm driving myself crazy in this two week wait, its dragging so slow!! :wacko::tease::loopy:

Do any of you ladies know how long it takes for a HCG injection to work/when you ovulate after taking it. I been looking online and apparently its anything from 24-36 hours or in some cases up to 48. But it shouldn't take much longer than this should it? Sorry to sound so moody, I might be thinking about it all too much I don't know :shrug:

Sorry ladies...

My iuis were always timed 36 hours after my trigger. That's when my dr said the egg would release, you should be past your o day by now, so I wouldn't stress about bding timing anymore, just try to enjoy your tww!! Even though enjoying a tww is impossible

Hun your bases are perfectly covered. Remember that even with the best timing in the world we still only get about a 30% chance a cycle xx

36 hours is like a day and a half isn't it?? :shrug:

Boobs ache ad nipples still sore and sensitive too touch.

laurac1988 - Thanks hun, I guess it would of been up to nature then to take course if we had done our part correctly.

Yes 36 hours is a day and a half, that eggy popped out already! And hopefully has been fertilized and on its way to implant!

But we did bed CD 3,5,7,9 & 12 then CD 13 same day as my injection then, 14,15,16,17. Does it matter if some are AM beds and some PM bed cause most of them have been like 10pm at night but CD 16 was 2pm and CD 17 was 11am! And beding kind of this morning 6am before OH went to work... But I don't think it was properly..

I'm driving myself crazy in this two week wait, its dragging so slow!! :wacko::tease::loopy:

Do any of you ladies know how long it takes for a HCG injection to work/when you ovulate after taking it. I been looking online and apparently its anything from 24-36 hours or in some cases up to 48. But it shouldn't take much longer than this should it? Sorry to sound so moody, I might be thinking about it all too much I don't know :shrug:

Sorry ladies...

Its usually about 36-48 hrs, closer to 48hrs. It depends on whether u were already starting to surge on ur own, u know? And U had GREAT bding timing so you certainly have amazing odds...You truly do! And it doesn't matter if its a.m or p.m bd sessions. As long as there's swimmers up there to meet the egg, your covered! ;) Again, I am very confident you had swimmers awaiting the egg. Now FX its "the" eggy! :) I have a good feeling for you. Cant wait for all of our TWWs to end!! FX FX FX!

Also, the reason you are reading "36hrs after trigger" in some threads, its because they want swimmers waiting BEFORE O actually occurs so for IUI patients, they have to make sure they get the swimmer in there before the egg releases, usually about 12hrs after IUI is performed. I was confused as to why 35hrs with IVF as well but its to ensure they caught them on time cuz on occasion, the eggs can release early, due to an LH surge starting before trigger. Hope this helps!

Sorry ladies...

Its usually about 36-48 hrs, closer to 48hrs. It depends on whether u were already starting to surge on ur own, u know? And U had GREAT bding timing so you certainly have amazing odds...You truly do! And it doesn't matter if its a.m or p.m bd sessions. As long as there's swimmers up there to meet the egg, your covered! ;) Again, I am very confident you had swimmers awaiting the egg. Now FX its "the" eggy! :) I have a good feeling for you. Cant wait for all of our TWWs to end!! FX FX FX!

Also, the reason you are reading "36hrs after trigger" in some threads, its because they want swimmers waiting BEFORE O actually occurs so for IUI patients, they have to make sure they get the swimmer in there before the egg releases, usually about 12hrs after IVF. I was confused as to why 35hrs with IVF as well but its to ensure they caught them on time cuz on occasion, the eggs can release early, due to an LH surge starting before trigger. Hope this helps!

When do you test??

So basically its around 36-48 hours? Even if its 72 hours at a push I'm still covered anyway I think. :haha:

Sorry ladies...

Also, the reason you are reading "36hrs after trigger" in some threads, its because they want swimmers waiting BEFORE O actually occurs so for IUI patients, they have to make sure they get the swimmer in there before the egg releases, usually about 12hrs after IVF. I was confused as to why 35hrs with IVF as well but its to ensure they caught them on time cuz on occasion, the eggs can release early, due to an LH surge starting before trigger. Hope this helps!

When do you test??

So basically its around 36-48 hours? Even if its 72 hours at a push I'm still covered anyway I think. :haha:

Your definitely covered, for sure! :)

aidensmommy1 - Lets hope we are both going to get some good news this cycle round :dust:

How many DPO were you ladies when your first got a :bfp: I cant remember what DPO I was last time.

Is everyone well? Mary I love that you will soon be testing to confirm the :bfp: that we are all confident is coming!!

To everyone speaking about dry spells, :sex: is almost non-existent for us as well, which does NOT make Lalo very happy. But it's either very uncomfortable or downright painful for me now. Even my libido has dropped. I do enjoy my electric boyfriend on occasion, but rarely even want that.. :blush:

Thanks Querida! :)

When u go to the docs, are they going to do an ultrasound? I'm almost wondering if you have a cyst. Last time I didn't get AF for almost 3 months and wasn't getting a clear line on tests, it turned out to be a golf ball sized cyst on my ovary. It was VERY uncomfortable and made bding hurt, alot. The good thing is is they can usually give u antibiotics that'll hopefully dissolve the cyst on its on. Obv I have no way of knowing if that's what's happening but it sounds like it could be. I just wanted to bring this possibility to ur attention so that u can mention it to your OB when u go in. It stinks u cant bd, incase O is still going to occur :-\. It looks like we are all in a dry spell right now! :( lol. Mine will HOPEFULLY be over as soon as pregnancy is confirmed! FX veryyy tight!

My ob will order urine and blood tests, and will probably do an ultrasound and other testing whether I'm prego or not. BD hurts my cervix, it's very sensitive, and I tend to have very light scant brown spotting after BD so we just aren't doing it to be safe. A couple more weeks and everything will start to work itself out one way or another.

Sarah I got my first real squinter of a BFP at 8dpo, and a clear one at 9dpo (and 10dpo...11dpo...12dpo... pretty much up to now... Can't leave the peesticks alone...)

Sarah my first 3 bfps came at 10 dpo. With this pregnancy it was negative at 9 and 11 dpo and blaringly positive at night 13 dpo.

I think tomorrow I'll take a hpt to see what traces of the trigger are left in my system so I can know when to start actually testing! I have such high hopes this month!

Fx michelle and Sarah!

Mary I'm soooo ready to see some tests!!

Even if we don't get a grant, dh and I are going to do ivf. We just have to find some ways to pull the money together. My mom had a good idea, that we could send something out to everyone who would come to any showers , or get us a baby gift, and ask them instead of a gift after we are expecting, we would like them to help get us pregnant. I feel better about doing it that way, and maybe we could come up with something cute that rhymes or something. And then whatever is left that we need, we can go get a loan. I may be able to use my car as collateral, so that we have a lower interest rate. So, that's the plan! I told stephen last night, that we should start getting baby items when they are on clearance now, since we aren't going to register or get gifts at a shower. Does this idea sound ok to you all? Would you think that was tacky?

We really wouldn't need to buy that much big stuff, just a crib and bedding which has been in my amazon wish list for 3 years now. Everything else we already have. My mom had made friends with this girl in her town that she met at a coffee shop who wasn't very social. She suffers from bipolar/depression and extreme social anxiety. (It's a small town and the coffee shop was always empty) this girl and her husband had a baby, while the husband was on tour for the military. She ended up feeling herself going downhill so decided to check herself into a hospital to have her mess adjusted. When she checked in she left the baby at her mil house. The mil tricked her son, by saying to take him to a dr or something b that she needed to get temporary custody, so he signed something saying that she could. When the girl had her meds adjusted she was released, and her mil wouldn't give the baby back! They fought and fought. She tried to say that the girl was unfit, but hello, she noticed a problem, found a safe place for her child, and went and fixed herself! Anyway, they had given my mom all of their sons baby stuff, which can be gender neutral and that's what we want anyway.i don't care for pink and purple. They knew we were ttc and wanted his stuff to be used by someone they knew.They gave a stroller/carseat, a high chair, two bouncy seats, a swing and a whole bunch of toys. Since the baby was taken away at such a young age, this stuff is all practically brand new. Very sad for that couple, but very thankful they thought of dh and i.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->