Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

After texting back and forth with my mom and dh, we have a plan! We will have a "Help us have a baby, shower". With games, lunch, and a big donation box! I may even have everyone sign a guest book and include their email so that as we pass milestones I can make everyone who helped feel included in our journey. And also physical address, so I can send pregnancy announcements to everyone who helped make it possible.

And also include that if someone doesn't feel comfortable making a monetary gift, that I will be on bed rest for two days, and anything that can help make that comfortable would be welcome. ie, books, magazines, socks, Gatorade, movies, gift cards for restaurants so dh won't have to come home from work and cook.

Sounds like some ideas towards a baby shower there :thumbup:

Ladies I just feel pregnant I know its early days but I feel like I am. And if I am it feels so different then when I was pregnant wit Skye.

My breasts ache today and my nipples have never been this sensitive or sore to touch, not even when I was 5 weeks with Skye! Last night I went to bed okay and started feeling sick, then I had a real hot flush for about 5 mins, I was sweating! Then I vomited...sorry, after I was fine like nothing had happened :wacko:

So took a test that I have in the cupboard and it looks :bfn: to me so it looks like the HCG injection must be out my system, or at least more or less. What do you ladies think, it was taken today 7DPO.

I feel today my breast feel bigger too and veiny :dohh:

:blush::blush:

Attachments

• 10405442_833997633314544_1953195247567057068_n.jpg
    10405442_833997633314544_1953195247567057068_n.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 1908143_833997656647875_7626300871237637513_n.jpg
    1908143_833997656647875_7626300871237637513_n.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 8
I maybe think that I see a shadow sarah, but I'm not sure. 7po is still very early! Is that with fmu?

Yeah ladies its super early but I'm having the symptoms that I mentioned above so couldn't help myself but test. I could of swore I saw a line there but wasn't quite sure.. :shrug:

No it was 2pm sample. Last pregnancy I tested stronger positives in the afternoon rather then first morning urine, so that's why I did afternoon sample.

Should I test again tomorrow 8dpo??? or not?? First morning or afternoon again? :shrug::dohh:

Im going crazy :haha:

Chelsea that sounds like a great idea! I'm sure that it would be really successful. I wonder if you could do other fundraising things like a bar crawl, bake sale or yard sale.

Sarah - I don't see anything yet. I would wait until 9dpo or 10dpo to retest.....as hard as that is to do.

Thanks jess! The idea was really my moms, and I just took off with it!

After texting back and forth with my mom and dh, we have a plan! We will have a "Help us have a baby, shower". With games, lunch, and a big donation box! I may even have everyone sign a guest book and include their email so that as we pass milestones I can make everyone who helped feel included in our journey. And also physical address, so I can send pregnancy announcements to everyone who helped make it possible.

And also include that if someone doesn't feel comfortable making a monetary gift, that I will be on bed rest for two days, and anything that can help make that comfortable would be welcome. ie, books, magazines, socks, Gatorade, movies, gift cards for restaurants so dh won't have to come home from work and cook.

Again, I love this idea and from what you told me earlier today about your mom, I'm betting your family will be super supportive! :) Yay! I cant wait until this all happens!!! :happydance: Did I inspire you to go for IVF, Chelsey?! :haha: I hope so! ;)

Ladies I just feel pregnant I know its early days but I feel like I am. And if I am it feels so different then when I was pregnant wit Skye.

My breasts ache today and my nipples have never been this sensitive or sore to touch, not even when I was 5 weeks with Skye! Last night I went to bed okay and started feeling sick, then I had a real hot flush for about 5 mins, I was sweating! Then I vomited...sorry, after I was fine like nothing had happened :wacko:

So took a test that I have in the cupboard and it looks :bfn: to me so it looks like the HCG injection must be out my system, or at least more or less. What do you ladies think, it was taken today 7DPO.

I dont see anything so now when u do, ull know if its real! :) I just tested mine out today too! Now hopefully ill see a BFP on Sat! FX!

Also, I KNOW I still have side affects from the trigger and at 7dpo, the trigger is probably still affecting you. I was actually told I may feel more pregnant at the beginning of IVF due to the trigger than I will wks after a BFP. Cycles when the triggers involved, u cant tell at all if its the trigger or pregnancy, as u can still have symptoms for a little bit after testing neg again. This TWW, the only symptoms I'm allowing myself to really take to heart are twinges or pulling sensations/pinching in abdomen. I figured those wouldn't be caused by the trigger itself, u know? I'm NOT saying u aren't preggers, as I have a great feeling for u! (SUCH GOOD BD TIMING!!!!!) But alot of what you've been feeling for the past 2-3 days has most likely still been trigger side affects. I mean, we did go to a level of 10,000 in 1 night & you can only imagine the affects that'll have on our bodies! Thats the only thing I don't like about It is my boobs are KILLING me as well and I cant tell if its a true symptom because they've hurt almost the whole time :(. Anyway, figured id explain some of the stuff my RE & doctor google had told me about the trigger after affects. U could have even heavier symptoms due to both pg & the trigger. FX we both see BFPS in the next few days!!! :) :) :) I bet both of our tests will go back to positive! FX FX FX! Even after our positives, we won't truly know what were early symptoms tho because of the trigger! I wish I could say symptoms for sure for other ladies surfing the web, obsessively, like myself tho! Lol. Ive had every symptom in the book but haven't tracked it due to meds. Anyway, Good luck, Sarah! Cant wait to see that FRER turn BFP again! Tons of dust ur way! And if u think of it like this, if ur BFP is coming the trigger just gave u a mini preview of what u may feel when ur levels start to rise. Lol. :)

BTW, You & I will both be 10dpo on Saturday! That's pretty neat! FX we both get our BFP's Saturday! Its my grandmothers birthday Saturday. I'll pray to her for all of us! I always pray to her for myself & I love that I have potential to get a BFP on her bday! FX!

:dust:

I still feel some action in my uterus, same area, so I believe my little "marble", as dh calls it, is still doing its thing! I hope so! Its horrible wondering if its still doing well or not. I'm staying positive tho and have a great feeling about a BFP within the next few days!

Yes mary, all of your excitement definitely opened up our conversation about it!

I've been a bit stressed this week and hope it doesn't hurt any chances to implant if there is a fertilized egg! I have to give a presentation at work tomorrow to over 80 people talking about my team, and it's been a bit stressful. Hopefully all the stress will go away tomorrow once it's done!

I think this is a wonderful idea :thumbup: I cannot wait for you guys to get started and then have that BFP :D

BTW where are you in your current cycle?

Not seeing anything on that test so the trigger is out and the new BFP is in the making I hope :hugs:

Try and wait a few more days before testing again if you can :flower: I'll be keeping my FX very tightly for you

I still feel some action in my uterus, same area, so I believe my little "marble", as dh calls it, is still doing its thing! I hope so! Its horrible wondering if its still doing well or not. I'm staying positive tho and have a great feeling about a BFP within the next few days!

We all have a great feeling for you Mary!!!! I cannot wait anymore... it is torture having to wait to confirm what we all know :bfp: :happydance:

I've been a bit stressed this week and hope it doesn't hurt any chances to implant if there is a fertilized egg! I have to give a presentation at work tomorrow to over 80 people talking about my team, and it's been a bit stressful. Hopefully all the stress will go away tomorrow once it's done!

I think it will be just fine. If it helps you to relax a bit I have unfortunately had a lot of stress from my boss who was just the meanest and unreasonable person since I fell pregnant. Needless to say I resigned now but anyway I was miserable and stressed and my baby is healthy so far. I'm not saying it is good but when it was unavoidable it won't be the end of the world. My opinion though :hugs:

Good luck for the presentation, you will do great I'm sure :thumbup:

The longest and most excruciating wait... But not too long now.... In 6 days at most you'll have a definite answer!!!! FX for a :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust:

The longest and most excruciating wait... But not too long now.... In 6 days at most you'll have a definite answer!!!! FX for a :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust:

Thank you :flower:

I just feel so impatient this cycle, I don't know weather its because of what happened in January with Skye and I'm pushing my self to test and get a :bfp:

Yes mary, all of your excitement definitely opened up our conversation about it!

I told DH about you and your idea and he likes it too :). I cant wait until this all happens!!! Maybe ull get a surprise BFP beforehand! FX!

Tomorrow ill be 6dp3dt and will start testing! I have a good feeling for 7dp3dt, though. As long as we see a BFP, I dont care when it comes! But my grams birthday would be a nice BFP day :). FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->