Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Can't wait to log on tomorrow even if it's our day-off just to see your beautiful lines, Mary.... So exciting....

Ooh can't wait for tomorrow now, Mary! Fx!

I tested this morning and it looks like the trigger is still in my system. I'll test again in a few days to see if the line is gone yet.

Ooh can't wait for tomorrow now, Mary! Fx!

I tested this morning and it looks like the trigger is still in my system. I'll test again in a few days to see if the line is gone yet.

Thanks! :)

It took the trigger about 9 days to leave my system, so by 7dpo. You don't have much longer! :)

Ooooh Mary so excited! Would tomorrow be similiar to 10dpo?

Tomorrow will be equal to 9dpo & Saturday will be 10dpo. FX that I at least get a BFP @ my betas on Monday! As long as that ones +, thats all that matters! But it would be nice to get a BFP beforehand, too :) FX!

Thanks for clarifying :D Oh if that BETAS know what's good for them they'll be positive on Monday!

I cannot believe how quick all of this has gone! Wow

It's been a LOOOOOONG journey Mary but i'm really glad you shared it with us... FX to a healthy :bfp: tomorrow or the next... :dance:

Wait, is June still your wedding date?

:dust: :dust: :dust:

It's been a LOOOOOONG journey Mary but i'm really glad you shared it with us... FX to a healthy :bfp: tomorrow or the next... :dance:

Wait, is June still your wedding date?

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks Daphne & Pamela! :) I love that you all took the time to be here for ME through this! It means the world to me! :).

Our wedding will actually be the last wk in August! :). Very excited & hoping to have a cute little bump under my wedding dress. I think the pics will be so cute because of having Aiden there too....I just love thinking of our pics with us, Aiden, and my belly :). FX!

So today I got a msg saying serrapeptase enzymes worked for a few women who read my blog awhile ago and that makes me sooo happy that I was still able to help them conceive naturally :) That news made my day!

That's wonderful Mary :D Maybe you were meant to help those ladies and now you'll be blessed with your own baby too :hugs:

That's awesome mary! I'm glad you were able to help someone!

Pam, I am on cd21, not sure how many dpo because I didn't temp or track it. We will just be doing ntnp until ivf. It would be overly awesome if we got a surprise bfp before, and are still doing the goats milk and dh is still taking his supplements. Just not timing bd. I don't see why we should stress ourselves out ttc, when we have a plan to do ivf maybe by November. So we will just take the relaxed approach until then!

Hurry up tomorrow! Fx mary! I'm saying a prayer for you! If you have been implanting these last two days, then your bfp should be here tomorrow or sat! I'm so excited!

Fx Mary!

As for me, I have an appt with my RE next Thursday. He told me at my last appt that we would be moving on to injectables or IVF. So, that's the conversation I expect to be having. The timing is decent since my youngest daughter is currently moving out of my house which is a terribly emotional experience.

Fx Mary!

As for me, I have an appt with my RE next Thursday. He told me at my last appt that we would be moving on to injectables or IVF. So, that's the conversation I expect to be having. The timing is decent since my youngest daughter is currently moving out of my house which is a terribly emotional experience.

I hope everything works out great for u at ur appt And you guys make a good plan! Is IVF something you & dh are ready to jump into Now if that's what's recommended? I'm excited for you, no matter what the next step is! :)

Okay so I'm shaking but trying not to get too excited until I see tomorrows test...Yest showed like nothing...now it looks like a tiny evap. BUT then today's test shows a faint but clear line!! Idk if this is real or not yet but I started feeling the pinching 3 days ago & seeing how dark it is compared to yesterdays has me very hopeful! I'll have one of the girls post a pic! To the naked eye, its even more noticeable! I dont even have to move it around and I'm hoping this is truly the start to my BFP! FX!

Fx Mary!

I hope everything works out great for u at ur appt And you guys make a good plan! Is IVF something you & dh are ready to jump into Now if that's what's recommended? I'm excited for you, no matter what the next step is! :)

I would love to do IVF but I simply cannot afford it at this time. So, I'm hoping that injectables are an option (RE said he thought they would be at my last appt) and that they're effective.

Pam, I am on cd21, not sure how many dpo because I didn't temp or track it. We will just be doing ntnp until ivf. It would be overly awesome if we got a surprise bfp before, and are still doing the goats milk and dh is still taking his supplements. Just not timing bd. I don't see why we should stress ourselves out ttc, when we have a plan to do ivf maybe by November. So we will just take the relaxed approach until then!

Hurry up tomorrow! Fx mary! I'm saying a prayer for you! If you have been implanting these last two days, then your bfp should be here tomorrow or sat! I'm so excited!

FX for a surprise too :flower: Otherwise you'll have a successful BFP via IFV just like Mary

Fx Mary!

Hope all goes well at the appointment hun :flower:

Okay so I'm shaking but trying not to get too excited until I see tomorrows test...Yest showed like nothing...now it looks like a tiny evap. BUT then today's test shows a faint but clear line!! Idk if this is real or not yet but I started feeling the pinching 3 days ago & seeing how dark it is compared to yesterdays has me very hopeful! I'll have one of the girls post a pic! To the naked eye, its even more noticeable! I dont even have to move it around and I'm hoping this is truly the start to my BFP! FX!

OMG I am dying for pictures!!!!!!!!

FX for a surprise too :flower: Otherwise you'll have a successful BFP via IFV just like Mary

Fx Mary!

Hope all goes well at the appointment hun :flower:

OMG I am dying for pictures!!!!!!!!

Jess is going to post a Pic when she's done with her appt. I really cant wait for tomorrow to see if it still gets darker! It DEF was darker today!! Yest I couldn't even see a line and today I didn't even have to squint! FX!

Omg we can't wait for her! I will come get it! I've never heard of one getting darker. I will go google while we wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->