Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I marked positive on my chart today, as it is def positive so even if it happens to be the trigger & tomorrow is neg, ill just use it as a tracker but it sure is nice seeing a + on my chart! Lol. I truly have alot, ALOT of hope after todays test. I dont see how it could be darker than yesterdays. And today was a shorter hold after a decaf coffee so id think today was more diluted than yest as well but we'll see tomorrow! FX!

What in the world did i just miss???? Where's the pic!!!!!!???? Oh Mary, im so excited to see that pic no matter how faint the test is... I know we are waiting for Jess hope everything is well with her appointment.

I believe Jess will be on pretty soon! I wish my phone would let me CLICK upload! It lets me get to it but it doesn't actually let me click it :-\. I'm having the strangest pains in my hip bones down to my thigh today! I had it a little the other day too but this is even stronger. Stick little baby, stick!! :)

Did any of u Prego ladies feel a shooting pain in ur hipbone area that you recall? Its been happening randomly ALL day today and it can be pretty intense at times. At the same time I have a poking feeling right near that spot. I'm really hopeful about all of this!

I've been a bit stressed this week and hope it doesn't hurt any chances to implant if there is a fertilized egg! I have to give a presentation at work tomorrow to over 80 people talking about my team, and it's been a bit stressful. Hopefully all the stress will go away tomorrow once it's done!

I was so stressed out when I found out I was pregnant. I was supposed to be getting fertility meds figured out and going in for surgery along with work stuff and home stuff. I think you should be ok.

Fx Mary!

As for me, I have an appt with my RE next Thursday. He told me at my last appt that we would be moving on to injectables or IVF. So, that's the conversation I expect to be having. The timing is decent since my youngest daughter is currently moving out of my house which is a terribly emotional experience.

Did you react well to the clomid or not really? Why is your daughter moving out (if you don't mind my asking).

Did any of u Prego ladies feel a shooting pain in ur hipbone area that you recall? Its been happening randomly ALL day today and it can be pretty intense at times. At the same time I have a poking feeling right near that spot. I'm really hopeful about all of this!

I didn't really feel anything to be honest with you.....which is one reason I was convinced it wasn't going to happen.

Here is Mary's test....... I'll update with what was going on with me in a few minutes.

Attachments

• IMG_1786.jpg
    IMG_1786.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 21
Jess - I didn't react well to the clomid at all. I had a strong O the first month. Then no O the second month. Then a weaker O the third month.

My daughter is actually just moving across town with her boyfriend to be out on her own (she's 20 and in college).

So u ladies know, the top test was yesterday and bottom is today. Idk why but its not as clear as the one on my phone. It was more visible IRL too. FX for tomorrows test! Either way, id honestly be shocked in it doesn't happen because of how much cramping/pinching feelings ive had all day. Its just so much dif then any other cycle and I don't have to "look" for the feelings like I used to. This can be so intense that I actually jump or say "ouch" out loud. Its been randomly happening for a few days now.

I did and also got achey thighs!! Good luck. Eeeeekkkk! ! Xx

Mary if im seeing it correctly is the second line located right above the two barcode lines before 9? Second test looks visible than the first one. FX this is the start of a beautiful lines....

image.jpg

Mary if im seeing it correctly is the second line located right above the two barcode lines before 9? Second test looks visible than the first one. FX this is the start of a beautiful lines....

View attachment 867121

yes. Idk why its not showing up right on here! When I look at the same pic from my phone, u can clearly see the line, no doubt about it. Hmm. And IRL, I was like WHAT!!?? Cuz it was so clear to see! Its def pink and is even thick! That pics a little blurred but its still a little visible. FX for a darker one tomorrow! I'll try to get a better one posted of todays test cuz it truly is much clearer than the pic posted. I'll see what I can do!

Dh is convinced by todays test lol. I told him we need to see if it gets darker & he's like "Well it was negative and now its positive again! Isn't that good?!"...I wish it were that easy! I have a good feeling too tho :) FX extra tight!
My belly feels soo tight and heavy and crampy. That alone is keeping me super hopeful! FX!

They look the same on my phone that they do in the pics :) I can see the start of a line and can't wait for tomorrows test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->