Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Hi!! Sorry yesterday I slept, alot! But I did receive a darker wondfo & ill have one of the girls post it from yesterday anddd this a.m I got a 100% for sure positive FRER! I am beyond happy buut I'm being cautious, like I always am because of my chemical almost 2yrs ago. I'll fully believe it after my blood results! :). Kenna, jess, or Chelsey will post my FRER when they're up :). I cant believe it!!! Eeeek!! :happydance:

Do not worry about a thing! Seeing that positive FRER makes it worth the wait!!!!! Is that the one Kenna sent you?

I cannot believe it OMG you are pregnant!!!!!!!! :dance: :yipee: :dance: :yipee:

HUGE congrats to yo Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/pLLPmY3.png

Thank you Pamela!!! :) And yes, it was one of the tests smothered in baby dust from Kenna! I have 1 more left for tomorrow. FX FX FX FX FX FXXXX!!!!

Oh and so everyone knows....I took the pic 30-45secs after I did it so the line did get even darker but the pic was before a minute had even passed :). I cant believe I may actually have had success our first IVF! STICK BABY, STICK!! (Or babies!)

I'll keep my FX BUT only because you asked me too..... I don't think you need it :D
That baby is so stuck in there right now that I firmly believe it is not going anywhere for the next 9 months!!! :hugs:

Oh and welcome to the other side :winkwink:

I'll keep my FX BUT only because you asked me too..... I don't think you need it :D
That baby is so stuck in there right now that I firmly believe it is not going anywhere for the next 9 months!!! :hugs:

Oh and welcome to the other side :winkwink:

eeeekkk!!! This post just made me feel soooo good! I pray I STAY on the other side for a healthy 9 months!!! I want to yell out to the world "I'm pregnant!!!" but I better wait for my betas before I go and do that! :haha:

And it looks like I managed to get a BFP for my grandmothers birthday! I keep thanking her, and god of course! :wohoo:

Mary your line isnt faint. Faint lines need tweaking :D im currently "untangling" mu hair. It's time after months of crossing everything for your well-deserved :bfp: cant wait to see your betas... Im so happy for you. How did Aiden react?

I cant wait for the BETAS either but we all know that is just a formality :D

Mary your line isnt faint. Faint lines need tweaking :D im currently "untangling" mu hair. It's time after months of crossing everything for your well-deserved :bfp: cant wait to see your betas... Im so happy for you. How did Aiden react?

Lol, ur going to have a hard time untangling ur hair after all this time! Haha! ;)
And I haven't told Aiden yet...Only because I'm being very cautious but idk, I may show him right now! U ladies (& Dr. Google) have made me feel even better about my test! FX!!!

Thanks Michelle! Hope to see ur BFP come in the next few days as well!!! FX!!

Thanks! Got a faint line this morning so the trigger should be out of my system soon. Can't wait to start testing for real!

No injectables this cycle. I have an appt Thursday to discuss it with my RE for next cycle.

Mary, if you want to post photos (i know you'll be peeing a lot and we want to see them asap :haha:) you can use tinypic.com site and upload from there it'll give you and IMG code that you can copy & paste in here. Hope that one works in your phone.... :dance: Congrats again and have a H&H 9 months....

P.S. The birth thread is open to anyone... :lol: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ing-together-until-we-all-give-birth-462.html

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

The most amazing news to come back to!!! We just got off the ship (our baby moon!) and hadn't had internet at all the whole time so I covered the screen and flipped back to the last page I read and read through each page like a thriller!!! I am so stinkin' happy for you Mary!!!!! Best news ever. That is a GORGEOUS bfp!!!!! Excited for your betas too but those are just formalities like the other ladies said :D

Sarah I actually saw a hint of a line on your first test pic and I saw a clear line on the last ones you posted. Looking forward to seeing more! Did you test out the trigger?

Chelsey I like that idea a lot! You can setup an online donation acceptance too for family and friends who are farther away and can't come to the "help us have a baby" shower :)

Mary, if you want to post photos (i know you'll be peeing a lot and we want to see them asap :haha:) you can use tinypic.com site and upload from there it'll give you and IMG code that you can copy & paste in here. Hope that one works in your phone.... :dance: Congrats again and have a H&H 9 months....

P.S. The birth thread is open to anyone... :lol: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ing-together-until-we-all-give-birth-462.html

My phone literally wont let me hit the "upload" button on ANY websites. I cant even get our truck pics on Craigslist to sell it! My phone stinks! But Ill still have one of the girls post pics :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->