Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Sarah please don't be disheartened. Even with the best timing in the world we only get about a 20-30% chance per cycle. Your body is looking for the right egg and the right sperm, not just any old egg or sperm.
You're not out until you get your period anyhow x

Mary do you have whatsapp? Can that upload a picture? I can give you my contact and you can send it to me... After all i'm one of the early birds :haha:

Mary's tests!!!!

FRER: top todayhttps://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a556/barnkn312/Mobile%20Uploads/FOTE222_zpsprrzldwl.jpg

IC: left todayhttps://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a556/barnkn312/Mobile%20Uploads/FOT6E68_zpsxtiyib8q.jpg

Mary do you have whatsapp? Can that upload a picture? I can give you my contact and you can send it to me... After all i'm one of the early birds :haha:

I don't have it. But u can send me ur contact info! :)

I'd be pretty darn shocked if the trigger caused it to darken. Id be shocked if the trigger were making it THIS dark 12&13 days past trigger either way! At the most, I'd think itd be a faint line if it were the trigger at this point but its def way more than a faint line!! :wohoo:

Today's tests were defo darker wooootwooot.... I'll pm them to u. :)

Oh wow look at that FRER!!

With that I'm guessing your nrs to be between 75 and 100 :D

Oh wow look at that FRER!!

With that I'm guessing your nrs to be between 75 and 100 :D

:) Its funny u said that cuz I told dh I thought it'd be around 75 but I wanted to estimate lower so I'm not let down, lol. I am soo hopeful after todays tests!!!!

I know u cant truly tell by the lines but Id say it looks like my levels are def doubling. The test line is ALMOST double the darkness from yest and those tests were only 23hrs apart!

My nrs were 75 @ 3w5d which was 11dpo so with you being past that with such a nice line I'm sure your nrs will be great! :dance:

I'm guessing your #s are higher. I had 537 miU/ml at 16dpo with a faint FRER.

Today I'm 8dp3dt, so 11dpo. I'll be 12dpo tomorrow so yeah, by then, they'll probably be in the 75-150 range. I can only hope! Even if they're lower, at 12dpo, any number over 25 is good as long as it doubles so I need to TRY not to obsess if its lower but I honestly think it'll be pretty high, because of these dark lines and all. Even with my chemical, my frer never got this dark. It was more like a faint line. I actually think this test is a tiny bit darker then the 1 from when I found out with Aiden buut that was also 8yrs ago (EXACTLY!) so I'm sure the test sensitivity is better since then.
Its so amazing, this baby should be born within a wk of Aidens birthday! My EDD is January 27th (which was my original EDD with aiden!!) and Aidens birthday is Feb 5th. That'd be an amazing bday Gift! :) FX!

I'm still a tiny bit worried due to the TINY amounts of creamy brown tinged cm that ive been having but hopefully the betas shows that everything's fine tomorrow & Wednesday! I guess like 30% of all IVF patients have IB so I'm not TOO TOO worried. FX!

I just realized u said u had a faint bfp with those high #s, Daphne. Maybe we are looking at twins! We'll see how many in a few weeks!

Thank you, Laura! :) Tomorrow after betas, I will officially allow myself to join our pregnancy thread! :). I dont want to jinx myself by joining in too soon, lol. I feel very good about the test tomorrow though! I was SO scared to test this morning thinking that it was going to some how turn lighter but to my surprise, it certainly wasn't lighter! I am so so so thankful and feel incredibly blessed. :). I see your LO is the size of a blueberry! :) I'm so happy we both got our BFP's! We were TTC for about the same amount of time too! Its amazing we both are now expecting after all of the waiting! Such a great feeling! Super duper excited for betas!!

I just realized u said u had a faint bfp with those high #s, Daphne. Maybe we are looking at twins! We'll see how many in a few weeks!

Mary, this includes my FRER test at 16dpo with 537 miU/ml betas. :D If you got higher than that before 16dpo i'm guessing twins as well... :yipee:

https://i60.tinypic.com/2lu6i4m.jpg

Wow thats crazy comparing my early tests to ur later tests, Daphne! I was reading an IVF article that says levels will rise quicker AT FIRST in women carrying a girl fetus compared to those carrying a boy. I always thought It was the opposite but we'll see if there's any truth to that when we see my #'s and how many heartbeats! I'll be happy either way!! :) I did have a top grade 8 cell embryo transferred back so its certainly possible that it could have split!

When i got that faint FRER in the morning we freaked out so we decided to do bloods that night to confirm pregnancy and ask for beta with the same sample.

I also read that before that you get higher #s early on with girls than with boys. But i think it's not that accurate same goes with the heartbeat. Me and Jess always have above 140 FHR Jess' even higher but we both ended up with boys.... Oh, so many exciting things to happen this next couple of weeks.. from betas to scans to MS to bump pics.... Can't wait.... :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->